Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Achievement Bug Reports
Thank you! I have now received my Achievements for...
Embracing Diversity
10,000 Treasure
Checkmate!
In Tune with the Runes

I was pleasantly surprised about the Treasure one. I hadn't realized I had earned that much yet. Now time to go earn more Achievements.
Thank you! I have now received my Achievements for...
Embracing Diversity
10,000 Treasure
Checkmate!
In Tune with the Runes

I was pleasantly surprised about the Treasure one. I hadn't realized I had earned that much yet. Now time to go earn more Achievements.
Completed, but not awarded:
10,000 Treasure
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure
100,000 Treasure
200,000 Treasure
500,000 Treasure
Worth Something Someday
Checkmate
In Tune with the Runes
Embracing Diversity

Chain of Fools as well, but I'm of the understanding it's entirely bugged.
Completed, but not awarded:
10,000 Treasure
20,000 Treasure
50,000 Treasure
100,000 Treasure
200,000 Treasure
500,000 Treasure
Worth Something Someday
Checkmate
In Tune with the Runes
Embracing Diversity

Chain of Fools as well, but I'm of the understanding it's entirely bugged.
@Glitterbutt

I believe from what I know that Chain of Fools is not yet in effect, since Shock Switch is effectively still in its beta version, if that helps!

Also it took me forever to get embracing diversity, but I feel like the achievements are picking back up as of recently, so there is hope!
@Glitterbutt

I believe from what I know that Chain of Fools is not yet in effect, since Shock Switch is effectively still in its beta version, if that helps!

Also it took me forever to get embracing diversity, but I feel like the achievements are picking back up as of recently, so there is hope!
Mr-Spider wrote:
IT IS POLITE TO KNOCK
I'm at 50k but have yet to unlock any of the treasure achievements.
I'm at 50k but have yet to unlock any of the treasure achievements.
I have earned 205,192 treasure to date but have not got the 50,000, 100,000 or 200,000 achievements. I also have an adult of every starter breed currently in my lair but haven't gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement. Also I now have the required pieces but have yet to get the Checkmate achievement.
I have earned 205,192 treasure to date but have not got the 50,000, 100,000 or 200,000 achievements. I also have an adult of every starter breed currently in my lair but haven't gotten the Embracing Diversity achievement. Also I now have the required pieces but have yet to get the Checkmate achievement.
qCJC5AV.png
I am also having trouble with the embracing diversity achievement. Thought I needed to wait for them to grow up and for the time to roll over, but apparently that wasn't it, either. hehe.
I am also having trouble with the embracing diversity achievement. Thought I needed to wait for them to grow up and for the time to roll over, but apparently that wasn't it, either. hehe.
I still don't have my Worth Something Someday achievement.
I still don't have my Worth Something Someday achievement.
I am also having trouble with the treasure achievements. I have over 50,000 treasure but have not received any of the treasure achievements yet.
I am also having trouble with the treasure achievements. I have over 50,000 treasure but have not received any of the treasure achievements yet.
Mooncake Vault Coin - animated[MCF 2024] Sunday - A mooncake topped with Tomo's beautiful flower.[MCF 2024] Monday - A mooncake decorated with Swipp's elegant tassel.[MCF 2024] Tuesday - A mooncake with almond fillings and pickaxe design by Arlo.[MCF 2024] A green tea mooncake sent with a lucky ticket from Roundsey.[MCF 2024] Thursday - A mooncake with some loving nibbles from familiars by Fiona.[MCF 2024]Friday - A yam mooncake with a tasty jelly cauldron filling by Baldwin.
Checkmate, and the treasure achievements up to 200k didn't unlock for me.
Checkmate, and the treasure achievements up to 200k didn't unlock for me.
xlD1FHM.gif[/img]
Just completed my God plushie collection today and still waiting for getting the achievement.

We will see what the future (hopefully) brings...
Just completed my God plushie collection today and still waiting for getting the achievement.

We will see what the future (hopefully) brings...
LApYAIi.gif~.: +9FR Time :.~p8qgXPn.gif