Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Wreaths and Teeth [Full]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 122
@mrgbmommy Only cherub shows up, so that plus 15kt for the thorn crown for a total of 150kt/167g! @delereia You got yourself a slot :D Ghost for 20kt, antlers are 5kt, total of 145kt! @nekosysteme Thank you! Here's the only lion headdress I've done so far: [img]https://i.imgur.com/16uAxcq.png[/img] Headdress would be 30kt, skin would definitely be free, total of 150kt!
@mrgbmommy
Only cherub shows up, so that plus 15kt for the thorn crown for a total of 150kt/167g!

@delereia
You got yourself a slot :D
Ghost for 20kt, antlers are 5kt, total of 145kt!

@nekosysteme
Thank you! Here's the only lion headdress I've done so far: 16uAxcq.png
Headdress would be 30kt, skin would definitely be free, total of 150kt!
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus Thank you!! :D I'd like to pay in gems if you don't mind tho ^^
@Vendrus Thank you!! :D I'd like to pay in gems if you don't mind tho ^^
@Vendrus My apologies, ping me when slots are open ^^
@Vendrus My apologies, ping me when slots are open ^^
4VUJBb.png
@Vendrus
Could I please be added to the pinglist for when new slots are open? I'm not sure whether you had any at the moment - I didn't think so? I love these adopts though
@Vendrus
Could I please be added to the pinglist for when new slots are open? I'm not sure whether you had any at the moment - I didn't think so? I love these adopts though
@Vendrus Hello! I'd like to ask if I can have some modifications on my commission! ;u; See, you did Kirk a while ago, but she changed a bit, she got some new genes, and I changed the colors of her main apparel ahah [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/9BSOqfy.png[/img][/center] Here's the said commission... [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=34445357&skin=23306&apparel=20836,11226,15299,27119,14107,667,768,23290,18828,27123,27120,27124,313,307&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] ...and here's the said new dragon ahah! This is some small changes, and I can obviously pay for it, I'd just like to know if such thing is possible ;u;
@Vendrus Hello!
I'd like to ask if I can have some modifications on my commission! ;u;
See, you did Kirk a while ago, but she changed a bit, she got some new genes, and I changed the colors of her main apparel ahah
9BSOqfy.png
Here's the said commission...
dragon?did=34445357&skin=23306&apparel=20836,11226,15299,27119,14107,667,768,23290,18828,27123,27120,27124,313,307&xt=dressing.png
...and here's the said new dragon ahah!

This is some small changes, and I can obviously pay for it, I'd just like to know if such thing is possible ;u;
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
I would love to be added to your pinglists please ^_^
I would love to be added to your pinglists please ^_^
EGjlGzP.png
@Vendrus,
May I please be added to your pinglist?
@Vendrus,
May I please be added to your pinglist?
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
@Vendrus I would like to be added to the pinglist.
@Vendrus I would like to be added to the pinglist.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
I'm afraid the main shop isn't open, but I hope pings are alright since it's an opportunity to get one anyway - and all new genes are free

@SamhainSerpent @Inverness @Revius @ShepherdOfFire @heartcrusher1 @Morphius @Valishtu @KyraG @Kavryn @Shocklee @Aldru @Taerar @SoulDahDerp @LtDarkDoom @CheeseChatot @Xarilin @PheonixPonder @kaaoqi @Ambrai @RyuichiFoxe @Taerar @deviantdoge @Murakali, @Elaendorlien @IvyRoseIris @Saphirosa @jbapple @KingSpinosaurus @Yourlocalbirb @dr090909 @HuntingAlpha @Addmon @BlackGalaxy @Hawlucha @Kurokosworth @DarthMaul @Sinai @Ixia @urmille @atrolock @MeraHunt @BrandonFlowers @Aaroniero @Iraha @Hideki @Kenkou @Sukeisu @Madarakita @Mercedes @mony @Dandelionqueen @Jenkow @Volker @BenOrgana @Aramea @causticsugar @mimikkyu @GabuGabu @Intrusion @Vulcanatus @Whisperingstream @humanityxpeople @Xagrathia @OtterQueen @WrightNDesk @Isti @FauveNox @Gyrfalcon2 @SilvestrisDream @Zerohour @Dracana @Parthurnaax @creepsheeps @Sonicboom1629 @Squeeze420 @Buffykiev @mauvehouseplant @EarthTooth @Alskasaur @GarBabe @Asgeirr @HerrWolf @Kristan @CanisMajoris @CinnabarCobra @Being @Theoretically @StygianForm @Mazurkas @Desmondtiny @rethi @Revolutionary @boxparts @Kookaburra @Graveworm @Convexity @HalfMoonTheWolf @Noodlesper @EmeraldJubilee @soulykins @Kaitorubel @Twiggies @Mangusto @Iraha @Sinisterr @micahjaguar @CrystalRush @mochii @Panderz @Nordlyssian @Qhersek @Copierthief @TwinFishies @CoyoteWest @Hounds @Bui @Geminisun @Oodie @dragonhorselover @Ikasama @mrgbmommy @tawnycatz @Drakion @haylxx @ancelstierre @ScaredCrow @CrazyassBat @SarcasticHawke @Hisscale @Skydust @Skarlette @Suntouched @Koffein @Cryoluxa @chefsquirrel999 @LadyNatalia @DawnSky @wintercovers @ShakarianTrash @capramoon @Gratlanty @karusthegiant @Amanda @magicalmarmaid @Hasufel @ShadmeTheAngel @justjasper @Morigan @FeridBathory @Wolfdance @Sky @Bbord @DanitheET @Huntess @sucrosette @peepsnibbles @Thrawn @CursedKaze @nilah @Persiflage @Hisscale @Cerdae @Ototo @DeathValley @Amanda @Shougoney @Pleasant @Airaly @Roheryn @slp0001 @DYLANWELLS @Kintoro @Karrikut @Lithiarch @Sealterbloind @PinkAndPurple @Lishadra @Hahoe @Solderwings @Meqathi @Emberglo @WyvernRathian @Turboblaze @Ziegler @Frogata @Meyoline @LittleDoctor @LiveOak

@Arinyl
I'll see what I can do but it'll be after our RBC push is after! Smirch will be 20kt, the rags recolour will be 5kt as will a wreath recolour if you want it. I think the rest is just block colour changes cause nothing much shows up under the apparel! If smirch is drawn during the push I'll let you know.
I'm afraid the main shop isn't open, but I hope pings are alright since it's an opportunity to get one anyway - and all new genes are free

@SamhainSerpent @Inverness @Revius @ShepherdOfFire @heartcrusher1 @Morphius @Valishtu @KyraG @Kavryn @Shocklee @Aldru @Taerar @SoulDahDerp @LtDarkDoom @CheeseChatot @Xarilin @PheonixPonder @kaaoqi @Ambrai @RyuichiFoxe @Taerar @deviantdoge @Murakali, @Elaendorlien @IvyRoseIris @Saphirosa @jbapple @KingSpinosaurus @Yourlocalbirb @dr090909 @HuntingAlpha @Addmon @BlackGalaxy @Hawlucha @Kurokosworth @DarthMaul @Sinai @Ixia @urmille @atrolock @MeraHunt @BrandonFlowers @Aaroniero @Iraha @Hideki @Kenkou @Sukeisu @Madarakita @Mercedes @mony @Dandelionqueen @Jenkow @Volker @BenOrgana @Aramea @causticsugar @mimikkyu @GabuGabu @Intrusion @Vulcanatus @Whisperingstream @humanityxpeople @Xagrathia @OtterQueen @WrightNDesk @Isti @FauveNox @Gyrfalcon2 @SilvestrisDream @Zerohour @Dracana @Parthurnaax @creepsheeps @Sonicboom1629 @Squeeze420 @Buffykiev @mauvehouseplant @EarthTooth @Alskasaur @GarBabe @Asgeirr @HerrWolf @Kristan @CanisMajoris @CinnabarCobra @Being @Theoretically @StygianForm @Mazurkas @Desmondtiny @rethi @Revolutionary @boxparts @Kookaburra @Graveworm @Convexity @HalfMoonTheWolf @Noodlesper @EmeraldJubilee @soulykins @Kaitorubel @Twiggies @Mangusto @Iraha @Sinisterr @micahjaguar @CrystalRush @mochii @Panderz @Nordlyssian @Qhersek @Copierthief @TwinFishies @CoyoteWest @Hounds @Bui @Geminisun @Oodie @dragonhorselover @Ikasama @mrgbmommy @tawnycatz @Drakion @haylxx @ancelstierre @ScaredCrow @CrazyassBat @SarcasticHawke @Hisscale @Skydust @Skarlette @Suntouched @Koffein @Cryoluxa @chefsquirrel999 @LadyNatalia @DawnSky @wintercovers @ShakarianTrash @capramoon @Gratlanty @karusthegiant @Amanda @magicalmarmaid @Hasufel @ShadmeTheAngel @justjasper @Morigan @FeridBathory @Wolfdance @Sky @Bbord @DanitheET @Huntess @sucrosette @peepsnibbles @Thrawn @CursedKaze @nilah @Persiflage @Hisscale @Cerdae @Ototo @DeathValley @Amanda @Shougoney @Pleasant @Airaly @Roheryn @slp0001 @DYLANWELLS @Kintoro @Karrikut @Lithiarch @Sealterbloind @PinkAndPurple @Lishadra @Hahoe @Solderwings @Meqathi @Emberglo @WyvernRathian @Turboblaze @Ziegler @Frogata @Meyoline @LittleDoctor @LiveOak

@Arinyl
I'll see what I can do but it'll be after our RBC push is after! Smirch will be 20kt, the rags recolour will be 5kt as will a wreath recolour if you want it. I think the rest is just block colour changes cause nothing much shows up under the apparel! If smirch is drawn during the push I'll let you know.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus - can i please be added to your pinglist
@Vendrus - can i please be added to your pinglist
sig129_by_dingobreath-dcpkdvz.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 121 122