Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Behind The Clouds (closed)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25

((Next post I will bring Kara back into things and wake Tiamat up. Maybe even get Jax's ship to the Darbi )).

Arank

Putting his black hoodie back on he got out of the car. Making sure the hood was centered and covering his face a bit. "It is a big place there is plenty of space away from this spot and no one seems hurt. Well at least not hurt from this. Also, the trees will be alright, they didn't like getting burned though. They will heal and keep reaching for the sun as they do". He looked around a bit at the people around. They seemed more worried and scared but alright for the most part. He then thought about what was said in the car, about talking about his past and what not. He then spoke up trying to talk about what happened in that dungeon.

"Sawyer, I told you a few things before like about my friend who died. How he tried to protect me from those awful people. He was the first human that showed kindness and understanding to me. For years he was my only comfort and I was his. We were often starved, beaten and mocked but also treated badly in many other ways. When they killed him, I became not myself. I managed to break free and kill them for what they did. For that moment in time, I was no better than them, it was a bad feeling. Killing them wasn't going to bring back my friend, it only caused more pain. Their families and friends were hurting now because of what I did".

He took a deep breath and could feel tears start filling his eyes. He then spoke again but his voice low and very sad sounding."I couldn't save my friend, by helping others in pain. It hopefully saves them, so their families and friends don't feel that pain of losing someone they care about. I do blame myself for my friend dying, I shouldn't and I know that. But it is so very hard, I was there....he was scared and hurting so much. His hands were bleeding as he tried to fight back. All I could do was be there and comfort him like I always did before. Sawyer, I was alone...always alone before I met you. For a very long time, I helped others and searched for something...someone. For so long I thought maybe I was dead...others don't see me so I kept thinking it. Until you stopped that one day, you saw me and everything changed.

You could have kept going, you saved me Sawyer from the loneliness and the silent suffering. Then after time went on I realized I had...a friend...again. Then I noticed I had more friends...like Tiamat...more see me and they actually care. Over and over again others see me walk into darkness and worry about me. It was...strange but also wonderful...that others actually want me around. Even dragons like Gronk, rough on the outside but thoughtful of others on the inside...cared
". The young dragon wiped his eyes as the tears started to fall. His eyes burned a bit, his head and chest also hurt as well.

Zydron

The dragon rubbed the side of his head for a moment. He even growled a bit and then folded his arms. "Hmm... I was hoping to talk to another dragon about it first. Didn't want to get everyone all panicked and stuff. Them armored folks are...or were part of Garvus's army last I knew. In our world, he had not just dragons following him around. Humans often surrendered and vowed to serve the tyrant as long as their lives were spared! He gave them armor, but not just any armor, it is forged from dead dragons he killed and is often resistant to high heat, very sturdy and very thick. So trying to wound the one wearing it is not an easy task. They are dyed black and shaped in a way to show the world who they serve, often striking fear in the hearts of many.

The question is why are they on those islands? Why are they even still around? Garvus is dead... but something must be going on with his followers. When one evil dies, it often opens the door for another, the question is...who is the next one? You have that normal military group...then you have the dragon armored group. Garvus would not join a human group so why are they being seen together? It would seem we have a piece or a few pieces of a big puzzle. We need to find the rest, hopefully before hell breaks loose
".
Nero and Zoir

Nero soon left Zoir and headed off to check on his brother. Slowly he slid the door open to peek in. Took a moment for his eyes to adjust. He slowly took his shoes off and stepped in. Nero smiled when he noticed his brother actually sleeping. The dragon then nearly fell on his butt when he stepped on something hard and round. Cursing he then looked down and picked up what looked like a really smooth round rock. He then left the room and closed the door. Taking the round object with him. As he walked he threw it up onto the air and caught it. Doing it a few times he soon found his way to the entrance of the village. He then saw Rhett and ran over to him. "Heya! Big brother looks alseep...checked on him when I went by. He seems to like that tea stuff you humans have. So watcha up to by the gate? Bit boring here if you ask me! Still better than patrols though!". He then threw the object he found in Gronk's house into the air again. Catching it, he threw it up again and repeated it.

Zoir started to wander from the village to check on different places. He wasn't finding anything to report just the same old stuff. Rocks, shrubs and a few dead animals. The dragon then changed forms and began to patrol from high up. It felt good, had been a while since he done this. Spreading his wings he was going to be done in no time. This was defiantly going make things easier, his sight was so much better like this. The dragon was going to check on every inch of the surrounding area. He really didn't want anything to happen the village. Part of him was wondering if Lazarus was lurking around.

((Next post I will bring Kara back into things and wake Tiamat up. Maybe even get Jax's ship to the Darbi )).

Arank

Putting his black hoodie back on he got out of the car. Making sure the hood was centered and covering his face a bit. "It is a big place there is plenty of space away from this spot and no one seems hurt. Well at least not hurt from this. Also, the trees will be alright, they didn't like getting burned though. They will heal and keep reaching for the sun as they do". He looked around a bit at the people around. They seemed more worried and scared but alright for the most part. He then thought about what was said in the car, about talking about his past and what not. He then spoke up trying to talk about what happened in that dungeon.

"Sawyer, I told you a few things before like about my friend who died. How he tried to protect me from those awful people. He was the first human that showed kindness and understanding to me. For years he was my only comfort and I was his. We were often starved, beaten and mocked but also treated badly in many other ways. When they killed him, I became not myself. I managed to break free and kill them for what they did. For that moment in time, I was no better than them, it was a bad feeling. Killing them wasn't going to bring back my friend, it only caused more pain. Their families and friends were hurting now because of what I did".

He took a deep breath and could feel tears start filling his eyes. He then spoke again but his voice low and very sad sounding."I couldn't save my friend, by helping others in pain. It hopefully saves them, so their families and friends don't feel that pain of losing someone they care about. I do blame myself for my friend dying, I shouldn't and I know that. But it is so very hard, I was there....he was scared and hurting so much. His hands were bleeding as he tried to fight back. All I could do was be there and comfort him like I always did before. Sawyer, I was alone...always alone before I met you. For a very long time, I helped others and searched for something...someone. For so long I thought maybe I was dead...others don't see me so I kept thinking it. Until you stopped that one day, you saw me and everything changed.

You could have kept going, you saved me Sawyer from the loneliness and the silent suffering. Then after time went on I realized I had...a friend...again. Then I noticed I had more friends...like Tiamat...more see me and they actually care. Over and over again others see me walk into darkness and worry about me. It was...strange but also wonderful...that others actually want me around. Even dragons like Gronk, rough on the outside but thoughtful of others on the inside...cared
". The young dragon wiped his eyes as the tears started to fall. His eyes burned a bit, his head and chest also hurt as well.

Zydron

The dragon rubbed the side of his head for a moment. He even growled a bit and then folded his arms. "Hmm... I was hoping to talk to another dragon about it first. Didn't want to get everyone all panicked and stuff. Them armored folks are...or were part of Garvus's army last I knew. In our world, he had not just dragons following him around. Humans often surrendered and vowed to serve the tyrant as long as their lives were spared! He gave them armor, but not just any armor, it is forged from dead dragons he killed and is often resistant to high heat, very sturdy and very thick. So trying to wound the one wearing it is not an easy task. They are dyed black and shaped in a way to show the world who they serve, often striking fear in the hearts of many.

The question is why are they on those islands? Why are they even still around? Garvus is dead... but something must be going on with his followers. When one evil dies, it often opens the door for another, the question is...who is the next one? You have that normal military group...then you have the dragon armored group. Garvus would not join a human group so why are they being seen together? It would seem we have a piece or a few pieces of a big puzzle. We need to find the rest, hopefully before hell breaks loose
".
Nero and Zoir

Nero soon left Zoir and headed off to check on his brother. Slowly he slid the door open to peek in. Took a moment for his eyes to adjust. He slowly took his shoes off and stepped in. Nero smiled when he noticed his brother actually sleeping. The dragon then nearly fell on his butt when he stepped on something hard and round. Cursing he then looked down and picked up what looked like a really smooth round rock. He then left the room and closed the door. Taking the round object with him. As he walked he threw it up onto the air and caught it. Doing it a few times he soon found his way to the entrance of the village. He then saw Rhett and ran over to him. "Heya! Big brother looks alseep...checked on him when I went by. He seems to like that tea stuff you humans have. So watcha up to by the gate? Bit boring here if you ask me! Still better than patrols though!". He then threw the object he found in Gronk's house into the air again. Catching it, he threw it up again and repeated it.

Zoir started to wander from the village to check on different places. He wasn't finding anything to report just the same old stuff. Rocks, shrubs and a few dead animals. The dragon then changed forms and began to patrol from high up. It felt good, had been a while since he done this. Spreading his wings he was going to be done in no time. This was defiantly going make things easier, his sight was so much better like this. The dragon was going to check on every inch of the surrounding area. He really didn't want anything to happen the village. Part of him was wondering if Lazarus was lurking around.
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
7gibfJe.pngl8NOdbs.pngll0CfnD.pngCbnK2Ej.png
eTTRxv6.png
Sawyer

Though he was still concerned about the aftermath of whatever incident had happened, Sawyer turned his full attention to Arank once he, rather surprisingly, took heed to his earlier advice and began to open up about what he was feeling. Indeed, had had spoken of the human friend of his who befell that unfortunate fate... but it felt like ages since he last brought that painful memory up... and yet, from how he spoke of it, it was clear that the pain was as fresh as if the incident had happened days ago... and the guilt of his subsequent vengeance tirade was a similarly open wound.

"It ain't surprisin' you'd feel guilty... Survivor's guilt will do that... Don't matter how futile the situation was, you'll still think you could'a done some impossible thing that would've averted it... Kid, I reckon I don't talk much 'bout the days 'fore you dragons showed up, but, in my army days, I've had to deal with that guilt too many times to count... I was just fortunate to have other army pals 'round me to keep me together... Everyone ought'a have someone watchin' their back. I let myself forget that outta spite after I got locked up, and I became a worse man for it. I didn't realize it when I met ya, but, you've been my shot at redemption... My chance to be somethin' more than just a bitter punk to someone." He knelt down and placed a firm grip on Arank's shoulder in a consoling fashion as the dragon was attempting to wipe away his tears.

"Don't forget you've got your friends to back you up, Arank. Ain't just me. That Tiamat girl would probably crawl through hell and back for ya, that Kara lady seemed about ready to do the same... There's always gonna be someone in this here world who cares, I promise ya that. I can at least give you my word you ain't gonna lose me. It's why I'm hopin' we can make that pact, I don't want you feelin' like you're alone. You ain't alone."

---

Jett

"Ah, crap... So some Garvus goons may be stirring up trouble. Shouldn't be a surprise but, guess one would like to hope that monster's toxic legacy would stop seeping into things," Jett said in a near growling tone as he glared at the armored individuals in the picture some more. "If this is involving anyone high up in the chain of government, then that means, worst-case-scenario, Garvus' followers have some pretty major influence over... at the very least the U.S's dealings, I'd hate to imagine this going even further out there, but it's like you said, we've only got a few pieces of the puzzle. This mess could run even deeper..." He finally pulled his glance away from the pictures for a bit as he turned toward Zydron.

"If you'd rather I keep this to myself for now to avoid panicking the rest of the crew, I'll agree to that. Right now we're pretty much relying on conjecture anyway. That armor might've just been found by some scavengers who realized just how effective it was... but obviously we can't rule out that they may be tied to Garvus just by the historical background of that gear."

---

Atticus

"I'll admit your stubbornness is admirable in its own right... but yeah, you really need to work on communicating what you're after before barging into the towers of very dangerous people!" Atticus said, still keeping his weapon aimed, but he did seem to be lightly wincing as if he were warding off some kind of undisclosed head-related pain of his own.

"Havok wrapped up his meeting with Lord Tiemeth before you even arrived. He's probably driven off with some of your government agents or something, but hell if I know where he is now. Point is I need you to get out of this tower, because if the Dokusei find out about this, Mr. President is gonna be the least of your troubles... and if you've brought any harm to my girlfriend there, you and I are really not gonna be on good terms... so you'd best hope you didn't make that mistake." As he spoke, he suddenly thought over that last bit of info this stranger brought up... Jason... Now that name was pretty high on the popularity list but... Atticus still figured he'd take a long-shot.

"...This Jason you're referring to by the way. Wouldn't happen to be a Jason Kennedy, now, would it?"

---

Quint

So the lady wasn't going to be handing out any freebies... Well, looks like he wouldn't be going anywhere else anytime soon, but... screw it, she was offering food, a job and lodging all in one, and his other option was to starve to death... He really had no right to linger on a decision here.

"...Alright... Reckon I'd be a darn fool to... pass an offer like that up... I'll... Yeah... I'll agree to workin' for ya... Just... Please, I really need to be eatin' somethin' soon." With his luck, she'd have him signing a contract and explaining where he came from before offering him some table-scraps... but then, maybe this was a sign his luck was turning instead? He'd certainly be due for a little good fortune.

---

Rhett

The old soldier was quickly shaken from his rest as Nero dropped by, with the news that Gronk had indeed finally gotten himself to sleep.

"Ah, yeah, I think I felt that myself... Good, he needs the rest, it's been a helluva day," Rhett said, rubbing his forehead and lightly slapping at his face to keep himself awake. "I'll bet some tea would certainly hit the spot right about now, but... I don't wanna leave this spot. You remember those spacemen from before? Jax and his crew? Well, they're dropping by in a little bit to pay a visit. Figure I ought'a make sure they land in the right place," he explained to the young dragon, stretching a bit as he spoke, though he proceeded to notice Nero had something he was tossing around in his hands.

"What you got there by the way?" he asked curiously, not quite able to see it from his position.
Sawyer

Though he was still concerned about the aftermath of whatever incident had happened, Sawyer turned his full attention to Arank once he, rather surprisingly, took heed to his earlier advice and began to open up about what he was feeling. Indeed, had had spoken of the human friend of his who befell that unfortunate fate... but it felt like ages since he last brought that painful memory up... and yet, from how he spoke of it, it was clear that the pain was as fresh as if the incident had happened days ago... and the guilt of his subsequent vengeance tirade was a similarly open wound.

"It ain't surprisin' you'd feel guilty... Survivor's guilt will do that... Don't matter how futile the situation was, you'll still think you could'a done some impossible thing that would've averted it... Kid, I reckon I don't talk much 'bout the days 'fore you dragons showed up, but, in my army days, I've had to deal with that guilt too many times to count... I was just fortunate to have other army pals 'round me to keep me together... Everyone ought'a have someone watchin' their back. I let myself forget that outta spite after I got locked up, and I became a worse man for it. I didn't realize it when I met ya, but, you've been my shot at redemption... My chance to be somethin' more than just a bitter punk to someone." He knelt down and placed a firm grip on Arank's shoulder in a consoling fashion as the dragon was attempting to wipe away his tears.

"Don't forget you've got your friends to back you up, Arank. Ain't just me. That Tiamat girl would probably crawl through hell and back for ya, that Kara lady seemed about ready to do the same... There's always gonna be someone in this here world who cares, I promise ya that. I can at least give you my word you ain't gonna lose me. It's why I'm hopin' we can make that pact, I don't want you feelin' like you're alone. You ain't alone."

---

Jett

"Ah, crap... So some Garvus goons may be stirring up trouble. Shouldn't be a surprise but, guess one would like to hope that monster's toxic legacy would stop seeping into things," Jett said in a near growling tone as he glared at the armored individuals in the picture some more. "If this is involving anyone high up in the chain of government, then that means, worst-case-scenario, Garvus' followers have some pretty major influence over... at the very least the U.S's dealings, I'd hate to imagine this going even further out there, but it's like you said, we've only got a few pieces of the puzzle. This mess could run even deeper..." He finally pulled his glance away from the pictures for a bit as he turned toward Zydron.

"If you'd rather I keep this to myself for now to avoid panicking the rest of the crew, I'll agree to that. Right now we're pretty much relying on conjecture anyway. That armor might've just been found by some scavengers who realized just how effective it was... but obviously we can't rule out that they may be tied to Garvus just by the historical background of that gear."

---

Atticus

"I'll admit your stubbornness is admirable in its own right... but yeah, you really need to work on communicating what you're after before barging into the towers of very dangerous people!" Atticus said, still keeping his weapon aimed, but he did seem to be lightly wincing as if he were warding off some kind of undisclosed head-related pain of his own.

"Havok wrapped up his meeting with Lord Tiemeth before you even arrived. He's probably driven off with some of your government agents or something, but hell if I know where he is now. Point is I need you to get out of this tower, because if the Dokusei find out about this, Mr. President is gonna be the least of your troubles... and if you've brought any harm to my girlfriend there, you and I are really not gonna be on good terms... so you'd best hope you didn't make that mistake." As he spoke, he suddenly thought over that last bit of info this stranger brought up... Jason... Now that name was pretty high on the popularity list but... Atticus still figured he'd take a long-shot.

"...This Jason you're referring to by the way. Wouldn't happen to be a Jason Kennedy, now, would it?"

---

Quint

So the lady wasn't going to be handing out any freebies... Well, looks like he wouldn't be going anywhere else anytime soon, but... screw it, she was offering food, a job and lodging all in one, and his other option was to starve to death... He really had no right to linger on a decision here.

"...Alright... Reckon I'd be a darn fool to... pass an offer like that up... I'll... Yeah... I'll agree to workin' for ya... Just... Please, I really need to be eatin' somethin' soon." With his luck, she'd have him signing a contract and explaining where he came from before offering him some table-scraps... but then, maybe this was a sign his luck was turning instead? He'd certainly be due for a little good fortune.

---

Rhett

The old soldier was quickly shaken from his rest as Nero dropped by, with the news that Gronk had indeed finally gotten himself to sleep.

"Ah, yeah, I think I felt that myself... Good, he needs the rest, it's been a helluva day," Rhett said, rubbing his forehead and lightly slapping at his face to keep himself awake. "I'll bet some tea would certainly hit the spot right about now, but... I don't wanna leave this spot. You remember those spacemen from before? Jax and his crew? Well, they're dropping by in a little bit to pay a visit. Figure I ought'a make sure they land in the right place," he explained to the young dragon, stretching a bit as he spoke, though he proceeded to notice Nero had something he was tossing around in his hands.

"What you got there by the way?" he asked curiously, not quite able to see it from his position.
"Alright. In the backroom we have a fridge," Kris said, pointing toward the left of the three doors in the back of the shop, "grab as many cans of Boyardee that you want, i'll make a food run later, and get you better stuff to eat." She paused, thinking about the best suit of action. having him present in the restaurant would be bad. A burned veteran is bad enough, but he would drive away people as soon as they smelled him. it would be much better to get him cleaned up.
"Once you're full, get me and ill show you where you'll be staying. Get yourself cleaned up, then you'll sign some legal papers."
She nodded him off and went back to the table she was serving. The dragon (probably in charge) was still outside, but she decided it would be best to let him have his air. He seemed dangerous, and Kris didn't want to have someone like him on her trail.
"Sorry about that, i'll give yall a 20% off discount for the wait." She smiled down at the group.
"What can I get you for today? Our daily special is a shrimp-pineapple taco in case you were wondering.
bamf [its a link]
"Alright. In the backroom we have a fridge," Kris said, pointing toward the left of the three doors in the back of the shop, "grab as many cans of Boyardee that you want, i'll make a food run later, and get you better stuff to eat." She paused, thinking about the best suit of action. having him present in the restaurant would be bad. A burned veteran is bad enough, but he would drive away people as soon as they smelled him. it would be much better to get him cleaned up.
"Once you're full, get me and ill show you where you'll be staying. Get yourself cleaned up, then you'll sign some legal papers."
She nodded him off and went back to the table she was serving. The dragon (probably in charge) was still outside, but she decided it would be best to let him have his air. He seemed dangerous, and Kris didn't want to have someone like him on her trail.
"Sorry about that, i'll give yall a 20% off discount for the wait." She smiled down at the group.
"What can I get you for today? Our daily special is a shrimp-pineapple taco in case you were wondering.
bamf [its a link]
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
New York, Dokusei Tower, Senji

"Yes, that Jason you know the one who lost his foot, part of his leg some time ago. He gave up being an officer, now is somewhere in Kentucky caring for a little girl named Jane. When I often fail or make a mistake with a job or task. John tends to get very angry and will often throw a tantrum...sware that man might do something to them...can be quiet violent and threatening. Oh, but you didn't here that from me, a loyal...employee...that man wears a mask pretty well. Anyways...thank you for not shooting me. Ummm...I will slowly make my way out, hopefully, I can find Havok before something bad happens. He such a pain in my ***! Sorry for all this, I am sure the girl is fine. I didn't mean to bump her over, didn't know she was by the window...well...I will go...hopfully if we meet again it will not be like this! Who knows maybe we will be even on the same side in the future".

He spoke in a very serious tone and a bit sarcastic when he mentioned being loyal. The dragon was trapped in a deal with John, couldn't really get out of it at the moment. Really hates it but he is given a place to stay and food so, for now, he must do what John wants. He lightly smiled and slowly backed up then turned to the window. Looking out the window he looked down at the street. Sighing he mumbled to himself and cursed under his breath. This day was really the worse he has had in a long time. Then he used his abilities, started to climb out and down the tower. He was not gonna have to search everywhere for that red-eyed *******. When he got off the tower he looked back up it. Shaking his head he started to walk away trying to find Havok.
New York, Dokusei Tower, Senji

"Yes, that Jason you know the one who lost his foot, part of his leg some time ago. He gave up being an officer, now is somewhere in Kentucky caring for a little girl named Jane. When I often fail or make a mistake with a job or task. John tends to get very angry and will often throw a tantrum...sware that man might do something to them...can be quiet violent and threatening. Oh, but you didn't here that from me, a loyal...employee...that man wears a mask pretty well. Anyways...thank you for not shooting me. Ummm...I will slowly make my way out, hopefully, I can find Havok before something bad happens. He such a pain in my ***! Sorry for all this, I am sure the girl is fine. I didn't mean to bump her over, didn't know she was by the window...well...I will go...hopfully if we meet again it will not be like this! Who knows maybe we will be even on the same side in the future".

He spoke in a very serious tone and a bit sarcastic when he mentioned being loyal. The dragon was trapped in a deal with John, couldn't really get out of it at the moment. Really hates it but he is given a place to stay and food so, for now, he must do what John wants. He lightly smiled and slowly backed up then turned to the window. Looking out the window he looked down at the street. Sighing he mumbled to himself and cursed under his breath. This day was really the worse he has had in a long time. Then he used his abilities, started to climb out and down the tower. He was not gonna have to search everywhere for that red-eyed *******. When he got off the tower he looked back up it. Shaking his head he started to walk away trying to find Havok.
A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
Good things, many devils.
Mira strolled along the sidewalk and through the throngs of people who have been walking around amongst their own business. To her it seemed as though she was merely a ghost walking among all of the humans. She stopped in front of multiple stores as she walked home. The 'window shopping' it did lead her to want more things in her life. Stopping in front of one store that advertised plenty of food she wanted to get some more food. The meeting with the other dragon had spurred her interest in who he was. She looked at the number he had given her and started walking again. "I wonder what he is doing now?" She asked herself as she made it to her apartment complex.
Mira strolled along the sidewalk and through the throngs of people who have been walking around amongst their own business. To her it seemed as though she was merely a ghost walking among all of the humans. She stopped in front of multiple stores as she walked home. The 'window shopping' it did lead her to want more things in her life. Stopping in front of one store that advertised plenty of food she wanted to get some more food. The meeting with the other dragon had spurred her interest in who he was. She looked at the number he had given her and started walking again. "I wonder what he is doing now?" She asked herself as she made it to her apartment complex.
John & Havok

The man who was with Havok, the guard, sighed and then told her what they wanted. "Oh, I would love to try that shrimp-pineapple taco you have. Sounds very interesting, maybe trying something new will be positive. Oh, and my friend would like two of the largest steaks you have. Make sure they are still bloody and please nothing else with it. He doesn't need anything special done to it, he can be sensitive to spices and what not. I hope that is alright? Just two ice glasses of water with them would be great! Oh and if that young man who came needs any help, we would love to assist. You know, like a pay it forward kinda thing? We have plenty of money and it wouldn't be an issue".

Meanwhile, outside the restaurant, the black-clothed dragon stood holding his phone to his ear. "Havok make sure nothing goes wrong, play nice and keep an eye out. That girl isn't just some low-class creature. She could be considered a princess in the eyes of some, I wouldn't be shocked if she has some sort of bodyguard around. Between now and then that dragon lord can change his mind. Be wary, make sure you go someplace that works best for you". John smirked and seemed to lightly laugh. The man sat behind his desk, photos of dragons were laid out on it. Picking up an image he then placed it in a pile off to the right. "When the time presents itself, take her, keep her safe and bring to me. That father of her's has told me that the girl has a unique power. Some kind of power that involves some giant of crystals, I need that power on my side. She can use them like portals from what he said. Think of all the possibilities if we had that power in our line up!

I am sure when the time comes I can persuade that girl to work with us willingly. Some deal that would benefit her, beside that poor thing will so much happier with me. That tower seemed more like a prison, kidnapping is so underhanded but we just do not have time for being nice. We will play it off as someone else took her and we will bring her back. In order to make Lord Tiemeth be so grateful of me and shouldn't think we did it. As long as no one sees this happening, make sure you are alone with her in order to pull this off. If you can not then we will try another time
".

Havok listened, then glared at the air in front of him. Ths human really was changing the plans and was so demanding. The dragon didn't want to cause Tiamat harm. In fact, he wanted to warn are her about John, what was going on for the future like about the holiday. Seems like tonight the dragon is going to have to choose. The dragon has been a bit disgusted lately about John's behavior, this lust, and greed for power and money. Havok enjoyed the freedom he had but, didn't like being commanded like a dog. Laws soon will be passed and changed to favor humans and to limit dragons on what they can and can't do. Part of him is considering ended this pact with John. At first, the pact was good and seemed worth it, but now after two years, things are not the same. He then hung up the phone and stared at the air.

Nero, Zydron, & Jax

Nero stopped playing with the hardened ball of sand, stared blankly at the human for a moment. Took him a second for him to remember those pirates."Ohhh yeah! Those people are pretty cool...I guess. Helped a lot of humans and dragons when everything was really bad before. That human Jax is a bit odd but really funny, to be honest. I hope they have some of that stew, stuff was really good!". He then looked at the ball he had and then back up at Rhett, and shrugged. "I think it is just some hard sand, got some weight to it though. Found it on Gronk's floor, well I stepped on it actually and almost fell because of it. Not sure why it was there, oh well...he might of been bored and playing around with sand...could have been practicing bending it?". He then threw it up three times and heard something loud. Turning his head he then saw a massive ship in the sky fly over. It seemed to circle around a few times, then turned back. "I am going to guess and say that is them! Not often you see a ship like that in the sky!". He said then ran after it like he was chasing a bird.

Zydron sighed and then spoke once again. "For now keep it to yourself if you can help it, I don't mind if you tell someone you trust, you know to warn them or something. Just make sure it is away from too many ears. Just hearing the name Garvus could send some into a mental breakdown. When we get to the Darbi I wanna talk to Gronk about this. I bet that dragon can help with this, I am sure he had a share of run-ins with Garvus. Considering he was involved with the war against him in my world and well here also". Zydron looked at Jett then at the images for a moment. Then turned his head when he heard Jax's loud voice come over the speakers suddenly. "Hey hey! We have arrived, tad bit ahead of schedule but that is fine. Now things will get a bit shaky as we land so, don't get worried alright! Once the girl has come to a full stop and the ramp is down. Feel free to stretch your legs!". The ship raddled a bit as it descended and turned. Jax found a spot near the village but wasn't to close. The ship needed room to take off later so he was hoping he picked a spot that good. The last thing he wanted to do was be a burden or be in the way.

Landing gear popped out from under the ship. It made contact with the ground, it wasn't gentle. The left-back wheel hit a large boulder and the ship almost tipped over completely. It settled back on all wheels with a hard thud and came to a stop. A bit of smoke came from the engines, they were extremely hot. On the right side of this ship, a ramp started to open and lower. Crew members came out to check the outside of the ship. Making sure things where alright before giving a thumbs up to Jax. Who eventually came down the ramp, he kicked it a few times. Making sure it was holding and was straight. "Looks good to me boys, just gonna go clean up a few things after that close call. Sure there is a mess somewhere, just hope it isn't bad".
Arank

"Oh, I know, Sawyer thank you for reminding and comforting me. But you also will always have me defending your back and will be there for anything. I am shorter so I can not really block anything as human, but you get the idea...I think". He laughed and then smiled at the human. Starting to feel better and cry less. "Plus, others like you also, Kara does despite her outer wall and words. She seems very protective like a mother bear with her offspring. Glad we came across her or we may not even be here if we didn't. You know maybe you should try to reunite with your friends? Always good to laugh about the past sometimes. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect and the good often weighs out the bad. I lost my friend, but I gained something more after. Also, I learned that coming here doesn't mean I lost what I had before. This world is more accepting of differences for the most part. Coming to this world is helping me figure out who or what I am. Also, it sorta feels like home...thinking about going back to my world seems weird. I don't want to leave this place at all".

He then hugged the man for a moment. "You know, I don't care if you did anything really bad or what not. You are a good person and you are who you are. We can all change in some ways as we live and again we all make mistakes. You are my friend, I wouldn't want or ask you to change anything. I am sure whatever is coming, we can all face it together and everything will be alright. Garvus was killed, we handled so much between and after. If...John is really up to something bad, we can handle it. In the process, we might hurt others but we will also help and save them also. I hope the pact will help both of us in many ways".
Tiamat & Kara

Tiamat slowly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Took her a moment to get adjusted to the light, she saw two figures. Once the vision got clearer she stared at Atticus and then at the other one who was somewhat familiar. Realizing that Atticus was holding a gun, she didn't know it was just a stun gun. The dragon sat up fast and seemed a bit panicked. This was not something she wanted to wake up to, her dream didn't help this. Garvus held a gun to her and she wakes up to see this! Her right hand held the side of her head. At the moment her head hurt but wasn't too bad. Don't remember falling but she did just wake up on the floor, she was very confused. She wanted to say something but the words never came. Well, the good thing is that the fall didn't mess her up too much. Last thing her or anyone needs is for her to lose memory again. Before she knew it the stranger had crawled out the window? What was going on? She thought to herself then looked at the wall spacing gout a bit. Part of her just wanted to go back to sleep because this was all very...strange!

Kara's heels clicked against the floor as she made her way back to Tiamat's room. She has a few accessories in her arms. Maybe she was overdoing this a bit, it was just Havok. Not like he really cares right? Kara still thinks Tiamat needs to look nice and seem respectful for her family. Stopping for a moment she had a feeling in her chest. It was hard to tell if it was just some ingestion or Malinda. The human looked around a moment and then kept walking. That dragon she was pact with should be back soon. Kara could feel her presence getting closer, the meeting must have been over early. It was hard to tell of the Queen of this clan would be pleased with what is going on. She wasn't much of a talker often sat back and watched and let Tiemeth do what he wanted. She often sees and hears much of what goes in. Maybe talking to her about a few things would be a good thing.
John & Havok

The man who was with Havok, the guard, sighed and then told her what they wanted. "Oh, I would love to try that shrimp-pineapple taco you have. Sounds very interesting, maybe trying something new will be positive. Oh, and my friend would like two of the largest steaks you have. Make sure they are still bloody and please nothing else with it. He doesn't need anything special done to it, he can be sensitive to spices and what not. I hope that is alright? Just two ice glasses of water with them would be great! Oh and if that young man who came needs any help, we would love to assist. You know, like a pay it forward kinda thing? We have plenty of money and it wouldn't be an issue".

Meanwhile, outside the restaurant, the black-clothed dragon stood holding his phone to his ear. "Havok make sure nothing goes wrong, play nice and keep an eye out. That girl isn't just some low-class creature. She could be considered a princess in the eyes of some, I wouldn't be shocked if she has some sort of bodyguard around. Between now and then that dragon lord can change his mind. Be wary, make sure you go someplace that works best for you". John smirked and seemed to lightly laugh. The man sat behind his desk, photos of dragons were laid out on it. Picking up an image he then placed it in a pile off to the right. "When the time presents itself, take her, keep her safe and bring to me. That father of her's has told me that the girl has a unique power. Some kind of power that involves some giant of crystals, I need that power on my side. She can use them like portals from what he said. Think of all the possibilities if we had that power in our line up!

I am sure when the time comes I can persuade that girl to work with us willingly. Some deal that would benefit her, beside that poor thing will so much happier with me. That tower seemed more like a prison, kidnapping is so underhanded but we just do not have time for being nice. We will play it off as someone else took her and we will bring her back. In order to make Lord Tiemeth be so grateful of me and shouldn't think we did it. As long as no one sees this happening, make sure you are alone with her in order to pull this off. If you can not then we will try another time
".

Havok listened, then glared at the air in front of him. Ths human really was changing the plans and was so demanding. The dragon didn't want to cause Tiamat harm. In fact, he wanted to warn are her about John, what was going on for the future like about the holiday. Seems like tonight the dragon is going to have to choose. The dragon has been a bit disgusted lately about John's behavior, this lust, and greed for power and money. Havok enjoyed the freedom he had but, didn't like being commanded like a dog. Laws soon will be passed and changed to favor humans and to limit dragons on what they can and can't do. Part of him is considering ended this pact with John. At first, the pact was good and seemed worth it, but now after two years, things are not the same. He then hung up the phone and stared at the air.

Nero, Zydron, & Jax

Nero stopped playing with the hardened ball of sand, stared blankly at the human for a moment. Took him a second for him to remember those pirates."Ohhh yeah! Those people are pretty cool...I guess. Helped a lot of humans and dragons when everything was really bad before. That human Jax is a bit odd but really funny, to be honest. I hope they have some of that stew, stuff was really good!". He then looked at the ball he had and then back up at Rhett, and shrugged. "I think it is just some hard sand, got some weight to it though. Found it on Gronk's floor, well I stepped on it actually and almost fell because of it. Not sure why it was there, oh well...he might of been bored and playing around with sand...could have been practicing bending it?". He then threw it up three times and heard something loud. Turning his head he then saw a massive ship in the sky fly over. It seemed to circle around a few times, then turned back. "I am going to guess and say that is them! Not often you see a ship like that in the sky!". He said then ran after it like he was chasing a bird.

Zydron sighed and then spoke once again. "For now keep it to yourself if you can help it, I don't mind if you tell someone you trust, you know to warn them or something. Just make sure it is away from too many ears. Just hearing the name Garvus could send some into a mental breakdown. When we get to the Darbi I wanna talk to Gronk about this. I bet that dragon can help with this, I am sure he had a share of run-ins with Garvus. Considering he was involved with the war against him in my world and well here also". Zydron looked at Jett then at the images for a moment. Then turned his head when he heard Jax's loud voice come over the speakers suddenly. "Hey hey! We have arrived, tad bit ahead of schedule but that is fine. Now things will get a bit shaky as we land so, don't get worried alright! Once the girl has come to a full stop and the ramp is down. Feel free to stretch your legs!". The ship raddled a bit as it descended and turned. Jax found a spot near the village but wasn't to close. The ship needed room to take off later so he was hoping he picked a spot that good. The last thing he wanted to do was be a burden or be in the way.

Landing gear popped out from under the ship. It made contact with the ground, it wasn't gentle. The left-back wheel hit a large boulder and the ship almost tipped over completely. It settled back on all wheels with a hard thud and came to a stop. A bit of smoke came from the engines, they were extremely hot. On the right side of this ship, a ramp started to open and lower. Crew members came out to check the outside of the ship. Making sure things where alright before giving a thumbs up to Jax. Who eventually came down the ramp, he kicked it a few times. Making sure it was holding and was straight. "Looks good to me boys, just gonna go clean up a few things after that close call. Sure there is a mess somewhere, just hope it isn't bad".
Arank

"Oh, I know, Sawyer thank you for reminding and comforting me. But you also will always have me defending your back and will be there for anything. I am shorter so I can not really block anything as human, but you get the idea...I think". He laughed and then smiled at the human. Starting to feel better and cry less. "Plus, others like you also, Kara does despite her outer wall and words. She seems very protective like a mother bear with her offspring. Glad we came across her or we may not even be here if we didn't. You know maybe you should try to reunite with your friends? Always good to laugh about the past sometimes. We all make mistakes, no one is perfect and the good often weighs out the bad. I lost my friend, but I gained something more after. Also, I learned that coming here doesn't mean I lost what I had before. This world is more accepting of differences for the most part. Coming to this world is helping me figure out who or what I am. Also, it sorta feels like home...thinking about going back to my world seems weird. I don't want to leave this place at all".

He then hugged the man for a moment. "You know, I don't care if you did anything really bad or what not. You are a good person and you are who you are. We can all change in some ways as we live and again we all make mistakes. You are my friend, I wouldn't want or ask you to change anything. I am sure whatever is coming, we can all face it together and everything will be alright. Garvus was killed, we handled so much between and after. If...John is really up to something bad, we can handle it. In the process, we might hurt others but we will also help and save them also. I hope the pact will help both of us in many ways".
Tiamat & Kara

Tiamat slowly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. Took her a moment to get adjusted to the light, she saw two figures. Once the vision got clearer she stared at Atticus and then at the other one who was somewhat familiar. Realizing that Atticus was holding a gun, she didn't know it was just a stun gun. The dragon sat up fast and seemed a bit panicked. This was not something she wanted to wake up to, her dream didn't help this. Garvus held a gun to her and she wakes up to see this! Her right hand held the side of her head. At the moment her head hurt but wasn't too bad. Don't remember falling but she did just wake up on the floor, she was very confused. She wanted to say something but the words never came. Well, the good thing is that the fall didn't mess her up too much. Last thing her or anyone needs is for her to lose memory again. Before she knew it the stranger had crawled out the window? What was going on? She thought to herself then looked at the wall spacing gout a bit. Part of her just wanted to go back to sleep because this was all very...strange!

Kara's heels clicked against the floor as she made her way back to Tiamat's room. She has a few accessories in her arms. Maybe she was overdoing this a bit, it was just Havok. Not like he really cares right? Kara still thinks Tiamat needs to look nice and seem respectful for her family. Stopping for a moment she had a feeling in her chest. It was hard to tell if it was just some ingestion or Malinda. The human looked around a moment and then kept walking. That dragon she was pact with should be back soon. Kara could feel her presence getting closer, the meeting must have been over early. It was hard to tell of the Queen of this clan would be pleased with what is going on. She wasn't much of a talker often sat back and watched and let Tiemeth do what he wanted. She often sees and hears much of what goes in. Maybe talking to her about a few things would be a good thing.
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
eTTRxv6.png
Quint

It really was a telling sign that Quint was horribly malnourished when the offer of canned pasta sounded more akin to Michelin-star-worthy cuisine. Without a word, he merely nodded his acknowledgement and stumbled his way over to the backroom she had directed him to. Likely he was going to feel plenty embarrassed about this whole ordeal later when he was in better health, but regret could wait, right now there was food to be rampantly consumed. He dove into at least half a dozen of the cans he could find, not even bothering to cook them beforehand, he just needed something in his gut... and this draconic hunger he now had made such an urge all the more difficult to control. Damn, even in his most famished days of old he could still maintain some sense of restraint, but... those were the human days, things had changed now, and from how there seemed to be so many benefits and draw-backs to this new life, he found himself perpetually on the fence regarding whether this was some kind of blessing or damnation. Well... either way at least he might have stumbled upon a chance at regaining some stability if this job offer worked out. There was something peculiar about the woman running this place... Aside from the more obvious markings on her face, she seemed to resonate some kind of aura. A few people he'd come across had something at least remotely similar, but he could never tell what specifically it was that he was sensing out of these people...

---

Atticus

And... just like that the guy had fled right out the same window he'd broken in from... but not before divulging at least a little more info on what he had been rambling about prior. So he was referring to the police officer Atticus had once worked alongside, back when they were both still a part of the force. Admittedly their rankings were fairly distant at the time, but, none of that really mattered too much after the dragon attack anyways, every surviving cop was an asset, and Jason had proven more than once a dependable ally throughout the conflict... Still, it was news to Atticus that he'd apparently lost a foot sometime within that duration... Never a fun thing to deal with, even the thought of losing a limb just seemed abhorrent to think of... Not too surprising he'd walk away from the force after all was said and done as well, but... he was looking after a child now? And... from how this government dragon-fellow spoke, they were both in some considerable danger? Christ... problem after problem, things were piling up now, a disaster was surely looming...

Though this was all quite concerning to think about, Atticus redirected his focus to Tiamat as soon as he realized she had regained consciousness. Hastily he put his stun gun away and knelt down to tend to her. She seemed rather understandably distressed by everything.

"Tiamat... you alright?" he asked her as calmly as he could manage, placing a hand on her shoulder to make sure she was steady, as she looked to have shot into a sitting-up position rather hastily. "These government dragons are really starting to become a pain in the ***... I'm sorry, I hadn't figured anyone would actually pull a stunt like sneaking into a window this high up..."

---

Rhett/Jett

Yep... No doubt that was indeed the ship in question. Plenty of memories could come rushing back at the sight of the Donna... Very chaotic memories for the most part. "Guess it's time to play the part of the welcoming party then," Rhett surmised... though before he could plan anything, he had to witness a rather... ungraceful landing. The damn ship looked like it was right about to tip over... but thankfully it eventually steadied itself. Yeah... This was definitely the old crew... Walking over to where the ramp was, Jett waved his hellos to anyone who made their way down, though he rather quickly noticed Jax without even the need to check for sure.

"Hah... If it ain't the spaceman himself in the flesh! Jax, you old pirate! Still know how to make an entrance," he said with a friendly wave.

"Nero, see if you can find your dad, likely he's gonna want to greet our guests personally," he said to the young dragon before turning back to the ship.
"Not too dinged up I hope? Gave us all a bit of a scare there."

Jett silently nodded his agreement at Zydron's request to keep the information to himself for now. He could certainly understand the dragon's concerns, no doubt this sort of news would potentially cause quite the ruckus if it got out too suddenly.
Not long after, they were landing, and judging by how Jett had all too quickly found himself tumbling to the floor and rolling about, the landing had not been very pretty... Grumbling to himself over how it seemed no one in this whole ship seemed to know the slightest thing about how to land gracefully, he picked himself up and brushed himself off before stumbling his way towards the ramp. He was looking forward to seeing this safe-haven sort of village that the Darbi had put together. He'd heard some nice things about it, at least through hearsay... and even besides that, he was looking forward to seeing Rhett and that dragon pal of his again.

---

Sawyer

Smiling at the hug, Sawyer returned the embrace for a bit before standing back up.

"I know you're lookin' out for me, kid. By all accounts you're stronger than I could ever hope to be, an' probably a helluva lot wiser too, considerin' you've got plenty more years on ya than I do. Still, important thing is we're lookin' after each other... and you're right, reckon so long as we got folks like Kara on our side, we could tackle any kinda roadblocks we run across... an' really... It means a lot, knowin' you think I'm a good person... Tough as it may be for me to believe it, I trust your word more than anyone's y'know?"

At that he looked out at the park some more, perhaps looking off away from where the damage had been done from the recent incident.

"Well, you're certainly right about there bein' a lot of unaffected space...Whaddaya say we go for a stroll or somethin'? Reckon it can't be too hard to find a quieter place for you to sort out some'a your thoughts an' all that."
Quint

It really was a telling sign that Quint was horribly malnourished when the offer of canned pasta sounded more akin to Michelin-star-worthy cuisine. Without a word, he merely nodded his acknowledgement and stumbled his way over to the backroom she had directed him to. Likely he was going to feel plenty embarrassed about this whole ordeal later when he was in better health, but regret could wait, right now there was food to be rampantly consumed. He dove into at least half a dozen of the cans he could find, not even bothering to cook them beforehand, he just needed something in his gut... and this draconic hunger he now had made such an urge all the more difficult to control. Damn, even in his most famished days of old he could still maintain some sense of restraint, but... those were the human days, things had changed now, and from how there seemed to be so many benefits and draw-backs to this new life, he found himself perpetually on the fence regarding whether this was some kind of blessing or damnation. Well... either way at least he might have stumbled upon a chance at regaining some stability if this job offer worked out. There was something peculiar about the woman running this place... Aside from the more obvious markings on her face, she seemed to resonate some kind of aura. A few people he'd come across had something at least remotely similar, but he could never tell what specifically it was that he was sensing out of these people...

---

Atticus

And... just like that the guy had fled right out the same window he'd broken in from... but not before divulging at least a little more info on what he had been rambling about prior. So he was referring to the police officer Atticus had once worked alongside, back when they were both still a part of the force. Admittedly their rankings were fairly distant at the time, but, none of that really mattered too much after the dragon attack anyways, every surviving cop was an asset, and Jason had proven more than once a dependable ally throughout the conflict... Still, it was news to Atticus that he'd apparently lost a foot sometime within that duration... Never a fun thing to deal with, even the thought of losing a limb just seemed abhorrent to think of... Not too surprising he'd walk away from the force after all was said and done as well, but... he was looking after a child now? And... from how this government dragon-fellow spoke, they were both in some considerable danger? Christ... problem after problem, things were piling up now, a disaster was surely looming...

Though this was all quite concerning to think about, Atticus redirected his focus to Tiamat as soon as he realized she had regained consciousness. Hastily he put his stun gun away and knelt down to tend to her. She seemed rather understandably distressed by everything.

"Tiamat... you alright?" he asked her as calmly as he could manage, placing a hand on her shoulder to make sure she was steady, as she looked to have shot into a sitting-up position rather hastily. "These government dragons are really starting to become a pain in the ***... I'm sorry, I hadn't figured anyone would actually pull a stunt like sneaking into a window this high up..."

---

Rhett/Jett

Yep... No doubt that was indeed the ship in question. Plenty of memories could come rushing back at the sight of the Donna... Very chaotic memories for the most part. "Guess it's time to play the part of the welcoming party then," Rhett surmised... though before he could plan anything, he had to witness a rather... ungraceful landing. The damn ship looked like it was right about to tip over... but thankfully it eventually steadied itself. Yeah... This was definitely the old crew... Walking over to where the ramp was, Jett waved his hellos to anyone who made their way down, though he rather quickly noticed Jax without even the need to check for sure.

"Hah... If it ain't the spaceman himself in the flesh! Jax, you old pirate! Still know how to make an entrance," he said with a friendly wave.

"Nero, see if you can find your dad, likely he's gonna want to greet our guests personally," he said to the young dragon before turning back to the ship.
"Not too dinged up I hope? Gave us all a bit of a scare there."

Jett silently nodded his agreement at Zydron's request to keep the information to himself for now. He could certainly understand the dragon's concerns, no doubt this sort of news would potentially cause quite the ruckus if it got out too suddenly.
Not long after, they were landing, and judging by how Jett had all too quickly found himself tumbling to the floor and rolling about, the landing had not been very pretty... Grumbling to himself over how it seemed no one in this whole ship seemed to know the slightest thing about how to land gracefully, he picked himself up and brushed himself off before stumbling his way towards the ramp. He was looking forward to seeing this safe-haven sort of village that the Darbi had put together. He'd heard some nice things about it, at least through hearsay... and even besides that, he was looking forward to seeing Rhett and that dragon pal of his again.

---

Sawyer

Smiling at the hug, Sawyer returned the embrace for a bit before standing back up.

"I know you're lookin' out for me, kid. By all accounts you're stronger than I could ever hope to be, an' probably a helluva lot wiser too, considerin' you've got plenty more years on ya than I do. Still, important thing is we're lookin' after each other... and you're right, reckon so long as we got folks like Kara on our side, we could tackle any kinda roadblocks we run across... an' really... It means a lot, knowin' you think I'm a good person... Tough as it may be for me to believe it, I trust your word more than anyone's y'know?"

At that he looked out at the park some more, perhaps looking off away from where the damage had been done from the recent incident.

"Well, you're certainly right about there bein' a lot of unaffected space...Whaddaya say we go for a stroll or somethin'? Reckon it can't be too hard to find a quieter place for you to sort out some'a your thoughts an' all that."
"I think i can handle him just fine, money saved up, y'know?" She looked at the door to the storage room, hoping he found them and wasn't making too bad of a mess.
"So, two ice waters, the special, biggest steaks, raw and bloody. I'll bring some chili flakes for the taco, I found they're pretty good with it if you can handle the spice."
Kris nodded at the man to confirm before making her way behind the counter, mind abuzz with thoughts and doubts. So much happening in one day, let alone the upcoming festival. She had to do something for that, maybe her old gear could come in handy, draw people to the restaurant, special items. The new guy could help out too, even if he didn't know how to cook, serving customers would take a huge load off of her back.
Pans were ablaze with scent and finesse as Kris prepped the tacos, shrimp onions and peppers being tossed professionally in the air. It took around five minutes for the tacos to be prepped, less than one for the meat.
She returned with the tacos and raw (yet not bloody) steaks, holding three sauce bottles of a red liquid, which had just been filled from different containers of
the bubbling stuff.
"It's against heath code for steaks to be stored intact with blood, I work around it by keeping a few bottles around. They should be labeled, and your friend should have no problem with it being too dull, I keep it 'alive' with a gizmo a friend made! the customers love it!" She smiled, setting down their meals with appropriate condiments.
"I think i can handle him just fine, money saved up, y'know?" She looked at the door to the storage room, hoping he found them and wasn't making too bad of a mess.
"So, two ice waters, the special, biggest steaks, raw and bloody. I'll bring some chili flakes for the taco, I found they're pretty good with it if you can handle the spice."
Kris nodded at the man to confirm before making her way behind the counter, mind abuzz with thoughts and doubts. So much happening in one day, let alone the upcoming festival. She had to do something for that, maybe her old gear could come in handy, draw people to the restaurant, special items. The new guy could help out too, even if he didn't know how to cook, serving customers would take a huge load off of her back.
Pans were ablaze with scent and finesse as Kris prepped the tacos, shrimp onions and peppers being tossed professionally in the air. It took around five minutes for the tacos to be prepped, less than one for the meat.
She returned with the tacos and raw (yet not bloody) steaks, holding three sauce bottles of a red liquid, which had just been filled from different containers of
the bubbling stuff.
"It's against heath code for steaks to be stored intact with blood, I work around it by keeping a few bottles around. They should be labeled, and your friend should have no problem with it being too dull, I keep it 'alive' with a gizmo a friend made! the customers love it!" She smiled, setting down their meals with appropriate condiments.
tumblr_p7kcvo0jw61qatlkdo1_500.gif
https://orig00.deviantart.net/cc25/f/2013/109/e/e/warframe_by_lozylo-d629oin.png
(( Hope this works, hitting a heavy wall of depression at moment. If I missed an error I apologize. Will fix if it really is an issue... :( ))

Tiamat

She still held the side of her head. Trying to calm down after being startled by the event that just happened. Also the dream she had kept playing in her mind. It was just a dream, could be nothing really! Took her a moment to realize that Atticus had moved closer and supported her. Rubbing the side of her head again she deeply sighed. "Yeah I am fine, just hurts a bit. I shouldn't have fallen asleep but I couldn't help it, those stupid crystals did it...I know it sounds weird but I swear! Had one of those crazy dreams again and of course, Garvus was there....and held a gun to me. Waking up to you holding that thing and that guy here...kinda spooked me a bit but I am fine! Not gonna lie was a bit scared there for a moment...thought he was going to try to kill me". She then hugged him, starting to let her mind run crazy a bit. What would happen if Atticus wasn't here? What is going to happen at the dinner tonight with Havok?

Kara then opened the door to Tiamat's room. She stood there for a moment not saying a word, just staring at Atticus and Tiamat. "What the hell is going on!? Why are you up here!? If you know who finds you in here you will not be walking out of here unharmed! Plus you being alone with her is something he really doesn't approve of! I mean I don't care personally, you two are a couple. Having some alone time is fine...just not here!". She then turned around to look up and down the hallway. Making sure Tiemeth wasn't nearby, she then closed and locked the door. The woman then put the things she had on the bed. She looked at Tiamat and sighed as she saw Tiamat holding the side of her head. "Are you alright? What on earth happened while I was gone for a few minutes! Atticus!?". The woman seemed ****** but really was more worried than angry. Her hands were on her hips as she frowned at them. Tiamat whined but was also a bit red in the cheeks, as she let go of Atticus. "K-Kara!...no...this is not what it looks like! Some....guy...dragon came in from the window! He knocked me over, Atticus was just doing his job and well keeping me safe!". Kara looked at the window a bit puzzled. "Are you joking!? What idiot would break into this tower!? And of all placed a window so high up!?".

Nero, Jax, and Zydron

"That looked graceful! I give it a ten for style!". Said the young dragon who was relieved to see the ship settled back down. He then turned to Rhett and whined a bit."Fineee! After I am gonna look inside that ship! It looks like they did some work with it!". Nero then rushed off to find his father. Jax smiled when he heard a familiar voice, then turned around to see Rhett. "Ah! Heya Rhett! You know someone has to make things interesting! No one better than me eh?". He then walked down the ramp and approached him. "Ship is fine despite her age, she can take a beating, survived sea battles, space battles, and dragon attacks after all. Speaking of scalies! I might have to ask them to clean out some of these rocks when we get ready to leave. You know you look good for living in a hot and boring desert my friend! I wonder if that pact you got helps with that? He is a desert-loving creature after all!". He thought about it for a moment looking to the side. With his arms folded. "Been fun...having Jett with us for so long. Think we have bonded a bit, ha-ha hope that is alright? Been teaching him a lot and he been teaching me about a few things as well. Sammy and the crew love him to bits like he is family".

Zydron fallowed the human after getting himself back on his feet also. The moment he got to the ramp he snickered at Jax. He approached his human pact partner then shoved the pirate in a playful way. "Hey, their nice job CAPTAIN!". Jax growled at the dragon in the purple clothes and looked away with his arms still folded. "I didn't mean to hit the damn rock! It has been a long time since landing on solid ground. Plus this ground isn't the smoothest either. Doesn't help I been fling dry for a bit!". The dragon stared at the human a bit surprised "Really!? You look like you are taking it well!" Jax sighed at the dragon and shook his head. "No! no! I feel sicker than if I had the flu I tell ya. I can not wait for tonight then I will drink myself to sleep! Jett was going to help me cheat a bit but....that failed". Zydron rolled his eye at the pirate and then looked at Rhett then leaned forward at him. Then looked around a bit like he was looking for someone. "Heya! Been a while! So where is that dragon of yours? Got something I need to speak privately with him about". Jax then laughed at the dragon remembering the last time he saw Big Blue, he wasn't in a great mood.
Gronk & Zoir

The dragon opened his eye, staring at the ceiling his vision was blurred a bit. Once his focus was normal he sat up and looked around. Swear he heard and felt something rumble. He kinda forgot that Jax was coming by and the idea it being a ship never crossed his mind. Gronk grumbled to get on his feet, walking to the swords on the wall. He grabbed them both setting them up so they hung around his waist. One on the right and then the second one to the left. The dragon used them in the past, practiced with them a bit. He was in no way very skilled with them but he could get by. As a dragon, he felt like he didn't need them most of the time. But in human form sometimes he thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Humans had guns and some other dragons seemed to have weapons like that dragon Havok or Zydron. One of the swords he even had belonged to Militis at one time! Gronk hates guns so this was the only real choice for him. Getting his boots on he then opened his door.

Zoir hurried by but stopped when he saw Gronk in the corner of his vision."Hey! You are up! Are you feeling better?"Gronk rubbed his head a bit then stared at his friend. "Yeah...I guess...what the heck is going on?". The dragon felt much better even if he didn't sleep long. Felt a bit sluggish, his legs and back though didn't want to move. Kinda was irritated about not knowing was going on! Also took him a while to fully wake up most of the time. Zoir smiled and chuckled a bit. "Come on! Jax is here, heading over right now to greet them...want to come?". The one-eyed dragon growled, he felt stupid he forgot about them coming by. "Y-Yeah sure...they here already!? Must have been what woke me up!". Zoir looked down that words but didn't a word. The two then headed for where the village was going. They seemed excited to see something different for a change. The two dragons eventually got outside the village but stood a distance away, just watching for now. Gronk had his arms folded, he also seemed to be frowning a bit. Zoir stood to the right of him with a smile on his face as he also had his arms folded.
Arank

The dragon nodded his head and then started to walk. "Sawyer? That list you have I was thinking about it...maybe it is more like a shopping list? I mean...Tiamat isn't a threat...danger...she is sweet and very kind to others. She can be tough when needs to be but...she..doesn't do threating things! Why would she be on a hit-list? Her having enemies seems....weird to me. Also...could there be more lists around? I mean I guess her parents could be issues but...something in my gut is telling me this is not a normal kind of kill list...I mean it could be both?". He frowned as he pondered about it a bit more. Suddenly he stopped and held his shoulder a bit. The weird pain was back. The dragon closed his eyes at the pain, it felt like the injury just happened now. He felt hot and could feel his heart racing. "Why...why...does it do this!? I don't understand it all". Soon it would pass but it hurt so much every time. It was scary for him and it kinda made him feel a bit embarrassed. Taking a deep breath he sighed a bit. "That...was unexpected...sorry...again...wish I knew why...it happens. Nothing is there but it does...this!". His voice was low and a bit shaky as he tried to calm down.

@TylRegor
Havok

The dragon headed back inside, it seemed like the mess of a man that was on the floor was gone. The waitress was standing by his table as he approached. His boots lightly clicked against the floor he stared at her and then the table. The dragon looked ******. Sighing he then thanked her for the food and sat down. "Thank you, sorry about that...the boss called as I was outside". The dragon stared at the table for a moment and looked at the man at the table. He wanted to get out of this mess. Havok doesn't often feel this way, but only when anything involving that Dokusei female came up. He just hesitated and just had to rethink, like when he first met her. He could have killed her but couldn't for some reason. The guard then spoke up and smiled. "The food looks great! Thank, you! Uh so...how long you open? This lucky guy here has a date...this place seems nice and very friendly might consider coming back".
(( Hope this works, hitting a heavy wall of depression at moment. If I missed an error I apologize. Will fix if it really is an issue... :( ))

Tiamat

She still held the side of her head. Trying to calm down after being startled by the event that just happened. Also the dream she had kept playing in her mind. It was just a dream, could be nothing really! Took her a moment to realize that Atticus had moved closer and supported her. Rubbing the side of her head again she deeply sighed. "Yeah I am fine, just hurts a bit. I shouldn't have fallen asleep but I couldn't help it, those stupid crystals did it...I know it sounds weird but I swear! Had one of those crazy dreams again and of course, Garvus was there....and held a gun to me. Waking up to you holding that thing and that guy here...kinda spooked me a bit but I am fine! Not gonna lie was a bit scared there for a moment...thought he was going to try to kill me". She then hugged him, starting to let her mind run crazy a bit. What would happen if Atticus wasn't here? What is going to happen at the dinner tonight with Havok?

Kara then opened the door to Tiamat's room. She stood there for a moment not saying a word, just staring at Atticus and Tiamat. "What the hell is going on!? Why are you up here!? If you know who finds you in here you will not be walking out of here unharmed! Plus you being alone with her is something he really doesn't approve of! I mean I don't care personally, you two are a couple. Having some alone time is fine...just not here!". She then turned around to look up and down the hallway. Making sure Tiemeth wasn't nearby, she then closed and locked the door. The woman then put the things she had on the bed. She looked at Tiamat and sighed as she saw Tiamat holding the side of her head. "Are you alright? What on earth happened while I was gone for a few minutes! Atticus!?". The woman seemed ****** but really was more worried than angry. Her hands were on her hips as she frowned at them. Tiamat whined but was also a bit red in the cheeks, as she let go of Atticus. "K-Kara!...no...this is not what it looks like! Some....guy...dragon came in from the window! He knocked me over, Atticus was just doing his job and well keeping me safe!". Kara looked at the window a bit puzzled. "Are you joking!? What idiot would break into this tower!? And of all placed a window so high up!?".

Nero, Jax, and Zydron

"That looked graceful! I give it a ten for style!". Said the young dragon who was relieved to see the ship settled back down. He then turned to Rhett and whined a bit."Fineee! After I am gonna look inside that ship! It looks like they did some work with it!". Nero then rushed off to find his father. Jax smiled when he heard a familiar voice, then turned around to see Rhett. "Ah! Heya Rhett! You know someone has to make things interesting! No one better than me eh?". He then walked down the ramp and approached him. "Ship is fine despite her age, she can take a beating, survived sea battles, space battles, and dragon attacks after all. Speaking of scalies! I might have to ask them to clean out some of these rocks when we get ready to leave. You know you look good for living in a hot and boring desert my friend! I wonder if that pact you got helps with that? He is a desert-loving creature after all!". He thought about it for a moment looking to the side. With his arms folded. "Been fun...having Jett with us for so long. Think we have bonded a bit, ha-ha hope that is alright? Been teaching him a lot and he been teaching me about a few things as well. Sammy and the crew love him to bits like he is family".

Zydron fallowed the human after getting himself back on his feet also. The moment he got to the ramp he snickered at Jax. He approached his human pact partner then shoved the pirate in a playful way. "Hey, their nice job CAPTAIN!". Jax growled at the dragon in the purple clothes and looked away with his arms still folded. "I didn't mean to hit the damn rock! It has been a long time since landing on solid ground. Plus this ground isn't the smoothest either. Doesn't help I been fling dry for a bit!". The dragon stared at the human a bit surprised "Really!? You look like you are taking it well!" Jax sighed at the dragon and shook his head. "No! no! I feel sicker than if I had the flu I tell ya. I can not wait for tonight then I will drink myself to sleep! Jett was going to help me cheat a bit but....that failed". Zydron rolled his eye at the pirate and then looked at Rhett then leaned forward at him. Then looked around a bit like he was looking for someone. "Heya! Been a while! So where is that dragon of yours? Got something I need to speak privately with him about". Jax then laughed at the dragon remembering the last time he saw Big Blue, he wasn't in a great mood.
Gronk & Zoir

The dragon opened his eye, staring at the ceiling his vision was blurred a bit. Once his focus was normal he sat up and looked around. Swear he heard and felt something rumble. He kinda forgot that Jax was coming by and the idea it being a ship never crossed his mind. Gronk grumbled to get on his feet, walking to the swords on the wall. He grabbed them both setting them up so they hung around his waist. One on the right and then the second one to the left. The dragon used them in the past, practiced with them a bit. He was in no way very skilled with them but he could get by. As a dragon, he felt like he didn't need them most of the time. But in human form sometimes he thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Humans had guns and some other dragons seemed to have weapons like that dragon Havok or Zydron. One of the swords he even had belonged to Militis at one time! Gronk hates guns so this was the only real choice for him. Getting his boots on he then opened his door.

Zoir hurried by but stopped when he saw Gronk in the corner of his vision."Hey! You are up! Are you feeling better?"Gronk rubbed his head a bit then stared at his friend. "Yeah...I guess...what the heck is going on?". The dragon felt much better even if he didn't sleep long. Felt a bit sluggish, his legs and back though didn't want to move. Kinda was irritated about not knowing was going on! Also took him a while to fully wake up most of the time. Zoir smiled and chuckled a bit. "Come on! Jax is here, heading over right now to greet them...want to come?". The one-eyed dragon growled, he felt stupid he forgot about them coming by. "Y-Yeah sure...they here already!? Must have been what woke me up!". Zoir looked down that words but didn't a word. The two then headed for where the village was going. They seemed excited to see something different for a change. The two dragons eventually got outside the village but stood a distance away, just watching for now. Gronk had his arms folded, he also seemed to be frowning a bit. Zoir stood to the right of him with a smile on his face as he also had his arms folded.
Arank

The dragon nodded his head and then started to walk. "Sawyer? That list you have I was thinking about it...maybe it is more like a shopping list? I mean...Tiamat isn't a threat...danger...she is sweet and very kind to others. She can be tough when needs to be but...she..doesn't do threating things! Why would she be on a hit-list? Her having enemies seems....weird to me. Also...could there be more lists around? I mean I guess her parents could be issues but...something in my gut is telling me this is not a normal kind of kill list...I mean it could be both?". He frowned as he pondered about it a bit more. Suddenly he stopped and held his shoulder a bit. The weird pain was back. The dragon closed his eyes at the pain, it felt like the injury just happened now. He felt hot and could feel his heart racing. "Why...why...does it do this!? I don't understand it all". Soon it would pass but it hurt so much every time. It was scary for him and it kinda made him feel a bit embarrassed. Taking a deep breath he sighed a bit. "That...was unexpected...sorry...again...wish I knew why...it happens. Nothing is there but it does...this!". His voice was low and a bit shaky as he tried to calm down.

@TylRegor
Havok

The dragon headed back inside, it seemed like the mess of a man that was on the floor was gone. The waitress was standing by his table as he approached. His boots lightly clicked against the floor he stared at her and then the table. The dragon looked ******. Sighing he then thanked her for the food and sat down. "Thank you, sorry about that...the boss called as I was outside". The dragon stared at the table for a moment and looked at the man at the table. He wanted to get out of this mess. Havok doesn't often feel this way, but only when anything involving that Dokusei female came up. He just hesitated and just had to rethink, like when he first met her. He could have killed her but couldn't for some reason. The guard then spoke up and smiled. "The food looks great! Thank, you! Uh so...how long you open? This lucky guy here has a date...this place seems nice and very friendly might consider coming back".
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
eTTRxv6.png
New York, Senji

As he hurried along the sidewalk, he reached into his pocket and took out the little red ribbon. He couldn't help but think about the past. In order to take care of what he needed, the dragon had to fake his death. Could only imagine the pain has caused his friends. He sighed deeply, wishing things could go back to the old days. Maybe someday when the time was right and the mess was cleaned up. He would try to fix and explain everything. The dragon went to put the ribbon back in his pocket but it fell to the group instead. Senji didn't realize it as he picked up his pace. The dragon ran at great speed in his human form. It took time for the dragon to get adjusted. Unlike a human, his speed and strength were somewhat or greatly better. Dodging around the folks walking, he looked around for Havok or anything that would or could lead him to that dragon.

"This is such a pain! Maybe I should find a spot and camp it out for a while. Maybe if I was stationary he would be easier to find? A break would be nice, climbing up that tower was a pain...ugh!"

The dragon looked around, then made his was ontop another building. Hoping to stay out of view of most if he can help it. Getting to the roof he put the gun case against the edge wall on the roof. The thing felt heavy after a while, it was gonna take time to get used to it. He sighed again, the air up here felt good. He looked down at the cars and people trying to spot Havok.
New York, Senji

As he hurried along the sidewalk, he reached into his pocket and took out the little red ribbon. He couldn't help but think about the past. In order to take care of what he needed, the dragon had to fake his death. Could only imagine the pain has caused his friends. He sighed deeply, wishing things could go back to the old days. Maybe someday when the time was right and the mess was cleaned up. He would try to fix and explain everything. The dragon went to put the ribbon back in his pocket but it fell to the group instead. Senji didn't realize it as he picked up his pace. The dragon ran at great speed in his human form. It took time for the dragon to get adjusted. Unlike a human, his speed and strength were somewhat or greatly better. Dodging around the folks walking, he looked around for Havok or anything that would or could lead him to that dragon.

"This is such a pain! Maybe I should find a spot and camp it out for a while. Maybe if I was stationary he would be easier to find? A break would be nice, climbing up that tower was a pain...ugh!"

The dragon looked around, then made his was ontop another building. Hoping to stay out of view of most if he can help it. Getting to the roof he put the gun case against the edge wall on the roof. The thing felt heavy after a while, it was gonna take time to get used to it. He sighed again, the air up here felt good. He looked down at the cars and people trying to spot Havok.
A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
Good things, many devils.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25