Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk me into not buying tickets..?
1 2 3
Well, I have always said I don't want a xxx abyss because it'd cost so much money.. (several reasons)
But uh..Now that she is at roundsey.. it's proving increasingly difficult to not sell everything I own to buy tickets with and yeah.. 8')

So discuss with me here, how many cons to Roundsey can you come up with in an attempt to discourage me of getting the 'true god' of my abyss clan??
(it's a G1 only clan lol)

Or if you're one of those who'd throw millions at roundsey, encourage me to buy more tickets?? lol.
Edit: I've been slightly discouraged to put all my funds into this, so I suppose it kinda worked. I will however probably buy me a few hundred tickets here & there as the week goes on. Just not stress over earning as much treasure as possible to pour into Roundsey's clutches.
Thanks y'all~
Well, I have always said I don't want a xxx abyss because it'd cost so much money.. (several reasons)
But uh..Now that she is at roundsey.. it's proving increasingly difficult to not sell everything I own to buy tickets with and yeah.. 8')

So discuss with me here, how many cons to Roundsey can you come up with in an attempt to discourage me of getting the 'true god' of my abyss clan??
(it's a G1 only clan lol)

Or if you're one of those who'd throw millions at roundsey, encourage me to buy more tickets?? lol.
Edit: I've been slightly discouraged to put all my funds into this, so I suppose it kinda worked. I will however probably buy me a few hundred tickets here & there as the week goes on. Just not stress over earning as much treasure as possible to pour into Roundsey's clutches.
Thanks y'all~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I'm supposed to be talking you out of buying tickets, right? So...
  • Triples are boring, right?
  • Shadow eyes aren't really matching eyes...
  • With the amount you'd spend on tickets in order to get an okay chance at winning, you could buy a nice Abyss double or two
  • If you don't buy tickets you'll have more money to gene said Abyss doubles
  • Even if you spend a heck of a lot there's still the chance you won't win, or you'll get something like a Swiftbrood Boon

That said, maybe you could just buy a few tickets? Just to say you did it?
I'm supposed to be talking you out of buying tickets, right? So...
  • Triples are boring, right?
  • Shadow eyes aren't really matching eyes...
  • With the amount you'd spend on tickets in order to get an okay chance at winning, you could buy a nice Abyss double or two
  • If you don't buy tickets you'll have more money to gene said Abyss doubles
  • Even if you spend a heck of a lot there's still the chance you won't win, or you'll get something like a Swiftbrood Boon

That said, maybe you could just buy a few tickets? Just to say you did it?
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
You'll sell everything you have, buy tickets and either won't win or get something like swiftbrood boon. DON'T DO IT.
Save up, buy a great double Abyss first gen that comes by and gene it. It's a more personal project and triples are... lame anyways. personal opinion, though. I like a contrast.
You'll sell everything you have, buy tickets and either won't win or get something like swiftbrood boon. DON'T DO IT.
Save up, buy a great double Abyss first gen that comes by and gene it. It's a more personal project and triples are... lame anyways. personal opinion, though. I like a contrast.
You could pour millions of treasure into Roundsey...

...and win....

... a single swiftbrood boon.
You could pour millions of treasure into Roundsey...

...and win....

... a single swiftbrood boon.
NTCq9zE.png
Roundsey has sold almost 40k tickets and she's only been open a few hours. Your chances of winning are slim, friend. You're better off throwing that money in your Vault
Roundsey has sold almost 40k tickets and she's only been open a few hours. Your chances of winning are slim, friend. You're better off throwing that money in your Vault
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Tune I'll talk you out of buying tickets if you talk me out of buying art. :P

(sorry for the double ping)
@Tune I'll talk you out of buying tickets if you talk me out of buying art. :P

(sorry for the double ping)
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
In a more serious reply though, I only buy ten tickets every week. I can't justify spending more than the cost of one fodder dragon on Roundsey and RNG has been enough of a butt to me in the past that I don't feel like my odds would be significantly better with more tickets.
In a more serious reply though, I only buy ten tickets every week. I can't justify spending more than the cost of one fodder dragon on Roundsey and RNG has been enough of a butt to me in the past that I don't feel like my odds would be significantly better with more tickets.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
As someone who has regularly bought 100+ tickets to every raffle and hasn't seen a single win whatsoever, moderate your spending friend! 8'D

Spend only what you're willing to lose, cause that's likely what's gonna happen Q_Q
As someone who has regularly bought 100+ tickets to every raffle and hasn't seen a single win whatsoever, moderate your spending friend! 8'D

Spend only what you're willing to lose, cause that's likely what's gonna happen Q_Q
More likely than not even if you keep playing every single day from this day forwards all the way to the day FR finally shuts down, and buy tickets every single week, you'll still never win even once. And even if you do ever win, the chances of it being any of the decent items instead of the filler prize items that the prizes are regularly padded out with 30 or more of are so slim as to be virtually nonexistant. For the amount of time and money you'd have to throw into the rng void to have any chance at all at anything ever much less the one specific thing you want, you could just go buy an existing XXX G1 or three yourself right now. Don't bother. It's not worth buying any more than 10 tickets a week at most. Gambling is an addictive scam in the real world and an addictive scam in the game world too.
More likely than not even if you keep playing every single day from this day forwards all the way to the day FR finally shuts down, and buy tickets every single week, you'll still never win even once. And even if you do ever win, the chances of it being any of the decent items instead of the filler prize items that the prizes are regularly padded out with 30 or more of are so slim as to be virtually nonexistant. For the amount of time and money you'd have to throw into the rng void to have any chance at all at anything ever much less the one specific thing you want, you could just go buy an existing XXX G1 or three yourself right now. Don't bother. It's not worth buying any more than 10 tickets a week at most. Gambling is an addictive scam in the real world and an addictive scam in the game world too.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Tune if you dont care about gen you could always set up a private breeding request! there are dragons with her exact colors and genes and if the users ask to be paid, itd cost less than what youd have to spend on roundsey
@Tune if you dont care about gen you could always set up a private breeding request! there are dragons with her exact colors and genes and if the users ask to be paid, itd cost less than what youd have to spend on roundsey
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
1 2 3