Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Talk me into not buying tickets..?
1 2 3
how many tickets would you buy? Couple hundred? Thousand?
Now imagine saving up that money, money that'd most likely just go down the abyss because of how many other people there are, and instead save up so you can buy one when it goes up on the AH.

Would you rather rely on a chance, and possibly most likely lose all of that money, or would you rather just save up and buy one you like?
how many tickets would you buy? Couple hundred? Thousand?
Now imagine saving up that money, money that'd most likely just go down the abyss because of how many other people there are, and instead save up so you can buy one when it goes up on the AH.

Would you rather rely on a chance, and possibly most likely lose all of that money, or would you rather just save up and buy one you like?
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
i always buy 50 tickets, no matter what the prize is because i know i have no luck whatsoever and i'm never gonna win
i always buy 50 tickets, no matter what the prize is because i know i have no luck whatsoever and i'm never gonna win
queen_katoe.gif
[quote name="Kipiekie" date="2018-10-10 05:21:54" ] money that'd most likely just go down the abyss [/quote] Now I'm just picturing our new Triple-Abyss friend munching on coins.
Kipiekie wrote on 2018-10-10 05:21:54:
money that'd most likely just go down the abyss

Now I'm just picturing our new Triple-Abyss friend munching on coins.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
[quote name="Kipiekie" date="2018-10-10 05:21:54" ] money that'd most likely just go down the abyss [/quote] This is awfully hillarious considering the nature of my lair already haha. ------------ @JonTargaryen Jon I will never talk you into not buying art. Let the art consume you! You know it's pretty and lovely and you want it all!! :p ----------- (Also I went to have lunch and come back to 14 pings lolol) As for what some of you have said; Saving up money to buy a(nother) double is not an option for me. I already have 2 XYX (one of which I'm trying to sell) and two xxy (one hatched by myself during my birthday this year) lore-wise I do not have space for another double abyss x'D Sadly I'm almost a G1 only and a lore-specific lair, otherwise I'd probably have an entire lair page of triple abyss already :p Aaand as for losing millions on gambling..I already have an egg hatching problem so I am definitely more than willing to lose my money. I always say "preparing for disappointment/ugly" wheneve I hatch eggs so I'd probably laug hat the thousands and potentially millions I'll be losing haha 8) But I've been slightly discourage to put [i]all[/i] my funds into this, so I suppose it kinda worked. I will however probably buy me a few hundred tickets here & there as the week goes on. Just not stress over earning as much treasure as possible to pour into Roundsey's clutches. Thanks y'all~
Kipiekie wrote on 2018-10-10 05:21:54:
money that'd most likely just go down the abyss

This is awfully hillarious considering the nature of my lair already haha.
@JonTargaryen
Jon I will never talk you into not buying art. Let the art consume you! You know it's pretty and lovely and you want it all!! :p
(Also I went to have lunch and come back to 14 pings lolol)
As for what some of you have said;

Saving up money to buy a(nother) double is not an option for me. I already have 2 XYX (one of which I'm trying to sell) and two xxy (one hatched by myself during my birthday this year)
lore-wise I do not have space for another double abyss x'D

Sadly I'm almost a G1 only and a lore-specific lair, otherwise I'd probably have an entire lair page of triple abyss already :p

Aaand as for losing millions on gambling..I already have an egg hatching problem so I am definitely more than willing to lose my money. I always say "preparing for disappointment/ugly" wheneve I hatch eggs so I'd probably laug hat the thousands and potentially millions I'll be losing haha 8)

But I've been slightly discourage to put all my funds into this, so I suppose it kinda worked. I will however probably buy me a few hundred tickets here & there as the week goes on. Just not stress over earning as much treasure as possible to pour into Roundsey's clutches.
Thanks y'all~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I've won twice with all the money I've put in and it's been the cheaper thing at the bottom both times.
I've won twice with all the money I've put in and it's been the cheaper thing at the bottom both times.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
....i cant. i wanna buy too. but i want le farries to flip or one of le other itemss...
....i cant. i wanna buy too. but i want le farries to flip or one of le other itemss...
TBD
@Tune I sincerely wish you luck but don't overdo the tickets. Only thing worse than being disappointed is being disappointed and broke.
@Tune I sincerely wish you luck but don't overdo the tickets. Only thing worse than being disappointed is being disappointed and broke.
Heart.gif
I assure you even if you sell everything you have and dump it on roundsey you won't win it . Better wait roundsey end and see new owner auction it off yourself .
I assure you even if you sell everything you have and dump it on roundsey you won't win it . Better wait roundsey end and see new owner auction it off yourself .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard

an xxx abyss g1 would go for like 80kg minimum. even if I sold everything I owned, I wouldn't get anywhere near that xD
@Isegard

an xxx abyss g1 would go for like 80kg minimum. even if I sold everything I owned, I wouldn't get anywhere near that xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
It isn't worth it in the slightest. I keep buying tickets, despite thinking this way, and i have never won. not even one of the crappy prizes at the bottom. even if you buy hundreds or thousands of tickets, you could end up getting one of the three items you don't want, which is more likely than winning the dragon.
It isn't worth it in the slightest. I keep buying tickets, despite thinking this way, and i have never won. not even one of the crappy prizes at the bottom. even if you buy hundreds or thousands of tickets, you could end up getting one of the three items you don't want, which is more likely than winning the dragon.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
1 2 3