1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Demand to know what the smell was
Demand to know what the smell was
4xd1oW3.png
Let Noose do the talking.
Let Noose do the talking.
Introduce yourself.
Introduce yourself.
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie @Aurealis

Choices:

1) Introduce yourself
2) Introduce yourself
3) Introduce yourself
4) Let Noose talk
5) Introduce yourself
6) The smell
7) Let Noose talk
8) Introduce yourself

Roll says… 2: Introduce yourself.

Noose doesn’t seem scared, so you gather up your courage and dignity and speak for yourself. “My name is Quill-Fallen-From-Sky.”

“Funny name for a pigeon,” the possum remarks, with a rather noticeable, gravelly accent and tone. She emerges fully from her hiding spot, and she’s a little smaller than the possums you’re used to. You feel a bit more comfortable with that realization.

“You can just call me Quill,” you reply.

“Alright. Hello, Quill.” The possum waves a paw. “I’m-“

Then she makes a disgusted, harsh noise. It’s loud enough that you step backwards in alarm. A wing flies up to your beak, in case the smell is coming back, but as the seconds tick by, nothing happens. The possum just blinks at you expectantly.

“Oh,” she says after a long pause. “Right. I’ve only been talking with raccoons and skunks recently. Sorry. You would call me ‘Rotter’ in this language.”

That’s not a flattering name.
Why are you called that?
Nice to meet you.
Say nothing.
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie @Aurealis

Choices:

1) Introduce yourself
2) Introduce yourself
3) Introduce yourself
4) Let Noose talk
5) Introduce yourself
6) The smell
7) Let Noose talk
8) Introduce yourself

Roll says… 2: Introduce yourself.

Noose doesn’t seem scared, so you gather up your courage and dignity and speak for yourself. “My name is Quill-Fallen-From-Sky.”

“Funny name for a pigeon,” the possum remarks, with a rather noticeable, gravelly accent and tone. She emerges fully from her hiding spot, and she’s a little smaller than the possums you’re used to. You feel a bit more comfortable with that realization.

“You can just call me Quill,” you reply.

“Alright. Hello, Quill.” The possum waves a paw. “I’m-“

Then she makes a disgusted, harsh noise. It’s loud enough that you step backwards in alarm. A wing flies up to your beak, in case the smell is coming back, but as the seconds tick by, nothing happens. The possum just blinks at you expectantly.

“Oh,” she says after a long pause. “Right. I’ve only been talking with raccoons and skunks recently. Sorry. You would call me ‘Rotter’ in this language.”

That’s not a flattering name.
Why are you called that?
Nice to meet you.
Say nothing.
Seeker
That's a nice name. Nice to meet you.
That's a nice name. Nice to meet you.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
Why are you called that?
Why are you called that?