Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Redwoods: A CYOA Thread
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
Gek4MgE.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngXVdLiaL.png
Nice to meet you.
Nice to meet you.
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie @Aurealis

Choices:

1) Nice to meet you/Nice name
2) Nice to meet you
3) Why are you called that?
4) Nice to meet you
5) Why are you called that?
6) Nice to meet you
7) Nice to meet you
8) Nice to meet you

Roll says… 6: Nice to meet you.

“Nice to meet you…Rotter,” you say slowly. What kind of name is Rotter? That’s no better than Drowned Elk.

Rotter nods, her pointed face creased with pleasantness. “Where are you going?”

“Borehome, we think,” you say.

“Oh, that’s fun!” Rotter’s rat-like tail wags. “I love it there. Haven’t gone in a while, but you’re in for a treat.”

“Okay,” you say awkwardly. You have no idea what to say to this overly-friendly predator and you’d like to end the conversation and keep moving. Your eyes dart towards Noose, who’s watching Rotter, silently praying that she says something to get the two of you out of here.

“I’m surprised you’re traveling with a bird,” Rotter says to Noose. “Are you just guiding them around the forest?”

Noose nods and whispers, “They need a guard.”

“Ah, ah.” Rotter raises a pink paw and nods severely. “Good thing they have you with them. You haven’t run into much trouble, have you?”

Noose clears her throat. “Raccoon and a fox. That’s all.”

“Oof, that’s trouble enough.” Rotter laughs – a rather annoying honking sound. “I saw a fox yesterday too. Had I not done the old carcass trick, we wouldn’t be here talking!”

You don’t know why you’re getting so irritated. Rotter doesn’t seem like a bad animal. However, you’re already on edge and sitting here loudly talking for an extended period of time is just grating on your nerves.

Rotter starts saying something to Noose, who sits and listens politely. You should do something.

Wait for Rotter to finish talking.
Make an excuse to leave.
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie @Aurealis

Choices:

1) Nice to meet you/Nice name
2) Nice to meet you
3) Why are you called that?
4) Nice to meet you
5) Why are you called that?
6) Nice to meet you
7) Nice to meet you
8) Nice to meet you

Roll says… 6: Nice to meet you.

“Nice to meet you…Rotter,” you say slowly. What kind of name is Rotter? That’s no better than Drowned Elk.

Rotter nods, her pointed face creased with pleasantness. “Where are you going?”

“Borehome, we think,” you say.

“Oh, that’s fun!” Rotter’s rat-like tail wags. “I love it there. Haven’t gone in a while, but you’re in for a treat.”

“Okay,” you say awkwardly. You have no idea what to say to this overly-friendly predator and you’d like to end the conversation and keep moving. Your eyes dart towards Noose, who’s watching Rotter, silently praying that she says something to get the two of you out of here.

“I’m surprised you’re traveling with a bird,” Rotter says to Noose. “Are you just guiding them around the forest?”

Noose nods and whispers, “They need a guard.”

“Ah, ah.” Rotter raises a pink paw and nods severely. “Good thing they have you with them. You haven’t run into much trouble, have you?”

Noose clears her throat. “Raccoon and a fox. That’s all.”

“Oof, that’s trouble enough.” Rotter laughs – a rather annoying honking sound. “I saw a fox yesterday too. Had I not done the old carcass trick, we wouldn’t be here talking!”

You don’t know why you’re getting so irritated. Rotter doesn’t seem like a bad animal. However, you’re already on edge and sitting here loudly talking for an extended period of time is just grating on your nerves.

Rotter starts saying something to Noose, who sits and listens politely. You should do something.

Make an excuse to leave.
Seeker
Wait for Rotter to finish talking, but maybe signal Noose that you want to leave?
Wait for Rotter to finish talking, but maybe signal Noose that you want to leave?
I think there's a fox around here The last time Quill got angry for no reason was because of a fox.
I think there's a fox around here The last time Quill got angry for no reason was because of a fox.
4xd1oW3.png
I'm pretty sure that was a raccoon. But if Rotter saw a fox yesterday, it could still be around, and might have the same effect. I think there's a predator nearby.
I'm pretty sure that was a raccoon. But if Rotter saw a fox yesterday, it could still be around, and might have the same effect. I think there's a predator nearby.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1148_200px_comettail76_by_miirshroom-dbencqu.png
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Have to agree with a couple of the others... I think there's a predator nearby.
Have to agree with a couple of the others... I think there's a predator nearby.
I think there's a predator nearby
I think there's a predator nearby
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54