Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stag's Art Shop [Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@hellspurestdevil

Yeah,I'm on and off because I'm at work atm but if you want you can put in an order and I'll start when I finish <3
@hellspurestdevil

Yeah,I'm on and off because I'm at work atm but if you want you can put in an order and I'll start when I finish <3
@staggles Before I do I have one question Would you be willing to do a piece on him [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bd30/f/2014/323/1/4/image_by_dxclove-d8709sp.jpg[/img]
@staggles

Before I do I have one question

Would you be willing to do a piece on him
image_by_dxclove-d8709sp.jpg
U.D.A.T
can i have a fullbody sketch for 300kt of my daisy!
in that outfit pleas
can i have a fullbody sketch for 300kt of my daisy!
in that outfit pleas
@Hellspurestdevil

Oooh he looks like fun! What kind of piece would you like? Fullbody colour I'm assuming but I'd rather check before overcharging :3

@erwynne

Of course! Sounds like heaps of fun <3 I'll get started when I get home later
@Hellspurestdevil

Oooh he looks like fun! What kind of piece would you like? Fullbody colour I'm assuming but I'd rather check before overcharging :3

@erwynne

Of course! Sounds like heaps of fun <3 I'll get started when I get home later
@Staggles a full body color in a pose similar to this if it's possible :V

https://images.theconversation.com/files/21060/original/bbvnmwph-1362627974.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=926&fit=clip

Maybe of him reading a book/writing on a notepad with glasses on if it's possible with a little coffee cup next to him. I'm willing To pay extra if defiantly needed

Sorry if it sounds like a lot to do, but I need a pic to use as a promo for my fanfiction masterlist on tumblr and I've been looking for a artist who can do it for a while.

Your style is perfect for what I need :V it's so fun and cheery to look at
@Staggles a full body color in a pose similar to this if it's possible :V

https://images.theconversation.com/files/21060/original/bbvnmwph-1362627974.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=926&fit=clip

Maybe of him reading a book/writing on a notepad with glasses on if it's possible with a little coffee cup next to him. I'm willing To pay extra if defiantly needed

Sorry if it sounds like a lot to do, but I need a pic to use as a promo for my fanfiction masterlist on tumblr and I've been looking for a artist who can do it for a while.

Your style is perfect for what I need :V it's so fun and cheery to look at
U.D.A.T
@HellsPurestDevil

Oh yeah, I can definitely do that! Were you after a background with that? And is it okay if I hold off on the extra charge until I finish? Unless you want a background, then I'll figure out an extra charge upfront. But be warned, I haven't really done backgrounds before so if you want one it'll be a bit... Experimental
@HellsPurestDevil

Oh yeah, I can definitely do that! Were you after a background with that? And is it okay if I hold off on the extra charge until I finish? Unless you want a background, then I'll figure out an extra charge upfront. But be warned, I haven't really done backgrounds before so if you want one it'll be a bit... Experimental
@Staggles
Hello! Are you alright with making me art of my dragon Puff for 2,000 gold and 2 gems? I'm willing to pay! Have a good time with your art :D

And maybe you could only show her head and her scarf wrapped around her head?
Thank you so much!!
@Staggles
Hello! Are you alright with making me art of my dragon Puff for 2,000 gold and 2 gems? I'm willing to pay! Have a good time with your art :D

And maybe you could only show her head and her scarf wrapped around her head?
Thank you so much!!
I access flight rising through phone Expect misspellings often. Thank you!
k6ftfga.png
@blukestrol05

Hey there ^.^ It sounds like you're talking about a bust, which I most certainly can do. Here's my price for this (Headshot 1,000kt/1,000g), or I'm happy to accept festival skins as payment too. If that's too much, I understand :)
Mixed payments are fine also
@blukestrol05

Hey there ^.^ It sounds like you're talking about a bust, which I most certainly can do. Here's my price for this (Headshot 1,000kt/1,000g), or I'm happy to accept festival skins as payment too. If that's too much, I understand :)
Mixed payments are fine also
@Staggles
Can you please add me to your pinglist? c:
@Staggles
Can you please add me to your pinglist? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Lunnai

Sure thing ^.^ I'll ping you first when I'm after more commissions