Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 835 836
Picked up a G1 pretty with plans for less than fodder prices! If he was a misprice, send me a PM with what he was sold for and I'll send him back for what I spent!
Picked up a G1 pretty with plans for less than fodder prices! If he was a misprice, send me a PM with what he was sold for and I'll send him back for what I spent!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
Just grabbed a guardian with starmap for 4kt. I have already regened her but I am having a pang of conscience so if she was yours, contact me and let's work something out.
Just grabbed a guardian with starmap for 4kt. I have already regened her but I am having a pang of conscience so if she was yours, contact me and let's work something out.
Just grabbed an Enstatite Burrower familiar for way below standard price. Post a screen shot of the sale and I'm happy to return it.
Just grabbed an Enstatite Burrower familiar for way below standard price. Post a screen shot of the sale and I'm happy to return it.
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
@MizMoose hey, I bought a Starmap guardian I believe was yours for 7500t, was that intentional? The next lowest Starmap price is like 50kT.
@MizMoose hey, I bought a Starmap guardian I believe was yours for 7500t, was that intentional? The next lowest Starmap price is like 50kT.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic

It was intentional, yes. It’s my favorite gene and I want to share it. I don’t do it too often though because I don’t want to crash the price for others.
@Aquatic

It was intentional, yes. It’s my favorite gene and I want to share it. I don’t do it too often though because I don’t want to crash the price for others.
EDIT:

DONE
EDIT:

DONE
hsuNw94.png
I just sniped one of these: [item=lucky sage lantern] from the AH for a price that was definitely meant to be gems. Send me a screenshot of your AH history and I'll send it back.
I just sniped one of these: Lucky Sage Lantern from the AH for a price that was definitely meant to be gems. Send me a screenshot of your AH history and I'll send it back.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Just picked up a stack of 20 Magical Shards for a lot less than I would expect. If it was a mispost, send me a message with the amount they sold for and I'll send 'em back. :3
Just picked up a stack of 20 Magical Shards for a lot less than I would expect. If it was a mispost, send me a message with the amount they sold for and I'll send 'em back. :3
Lichtdrache.gif
I just purchased a Spellwrought Ambassador for very cheap. Probably meant to be
in gems. Contact me with proof and I'll return it.
I just purchased a Spellwrought Ambassador for very cheap. Probably meant to be
in gems. Contact me with proof and I'll return it.
Bought a Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon for wayyy to few gems, if this was you let me know and I'll send it back
Bought a Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon for wayyy to few gems, if this was you let me know and I'll send it back
tumblr_ovranzWltB1rywx3ho1_500.png
♥Signature is my own work♥
1 2 ... 457 458 459 460 461 ... 835 836