Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Redwoods: A CYOA Thread
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Thanks for the food.
Thanks for the food.
What should we watch out for?
What should we watch out for?
Thank you for the food. What should we watch out for?
Thank you for the food. What should we watch out for?
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie @Aurealis

Choices:

1) Thanks for the food
2) What to watch out for
3) Thanks for the food
4) What to watch out for
5) What to watch out for
6) Food/Watch out
7) Thanks for the food
8) What to watch out for
9) Food/Watch out for

Roll says… 1: Thanks for the food.

“Thanks for the food,” you say, sincerely. “I know you didn’t have to give it to me-“

Elk waves you off. “At least I can say I tried to help you out. You need anything you can get.”

A simple “you’re welcome” would suffice, you think, but you don’t say this out loud. Instead, you nod gratefully and turn back to Noose, who leads you down the road with a tail-wave goodbye to the lizard.

You wait until you can’t see her anymore to speed up a little and whisper to Noose, “Kind of weird to hear her talk about how bad the revolutionaries are for trying to convert newcomers and then attempt to swing me over to her side with food, don’t you think?”

Noose smiles.

---

The walk is long and pretty quiet. You pass by what must be hundreds of ferns and patches of grass with barely a shift of the wind. Once, you hear a crash from somewhere to the right, but Noose doesn’t seem bothered. You’re not sure whether to trust her instincts or not, so you jump at the noise and pick up the pace.

Clouds pass, intermittently covering the sun and dimming everything for a few minutes. They’re mostly white, which you think means that no more rain is coming, but a few are large and grey, and they make you nervous. You don’t want to walk in the rain again, even under the cover of trees.

Abruptly, jarring you out of your thoughts, comes a stench of something old and rotting. It clouds the air and chokes your every breath. You gag and try to cover your nostrils with your wings, but the smell is overwhelming.

Noose notices it too. She stops and looks around slowly, black eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Even if she could vomit, you don’t think she would, though you’re getting close.

Ask what it is.
Try to move along quickly.
Investigate yourself.
@Comettail @houndofspring @CabbageCrow @Arachnoid @hqmary @redlobco @cobaltstorm @Neryth @LoversMasque @WhitePhoenix @AngelOfMetal @mayanaz @Glaishy @SkylaTheWolfie @Aurealis

Choices:

1) Thanks for the food
2) What to watch out for
3) Thanks for the food
4) What to watch out for
5) What to watch out for
6) Food/Watch out
7) Thanks for the food
8) What to watch out for
9) Food/Watch out for

Roll says… 1: Thanks for the food.

“Thanks for the food,” you say, sincerely. “I know you didn’t have to give it to me-“

Elk waves you off. “At least I can say I tried to help you out. You need anything you can get.”

A simple “you’re welcome” would suffice, you think, but you don’t say this out loud. Instead, you nod gratefully and turn back to Noose, who leads you down the road with a tail-wave goodbye to the lizard.

You wait until you can’t see her anymore to speed up a little and whisper to Noose, “Kind of weird to hear her talk about how bad the revolutionaries are for trying to convert newcomers and then attempt to swing me over to her side with food, don’t you think?”

Noose smiles.

---

The walk is long and pretty quiet. You pass by what must be hundreds of ferns and patches of grass with barely a shift of the wind. Once, you hear a crash from somewhere to the right, but Noose doesn’t seem bothered. You’re not sure whether to trust her instincts or not, so you jump at the noise and pick up the pace.

Clouds pass, intermittently covering the sun and dimming everything for a few minutes. They’re mostly white, which you think means that no more rain is coming, but a few are large and grey, and they make you nervous. You don’t want to walk in the rain again, even under the cover of trees.

Abruptly, jarring you out of your thoughts, comes a stench of something old and rotting. It clouds the air and chokes your every breath. You gag and try to cover your nostrils with your wings, but the smell is overwhelming.

Noose notices it too. She stops and looks around slowly, black eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Even if she could vomit, you don’t think she would, though you’re getting close.

Ask what it is.
Try to move along quickly.
Investigate yourself.
Seeker
Ask what it is.
Ask what it is.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Investigate yourself.
Investigate yourself.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Ask what it is and move faster
Ask what it is and move faster