Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4883 4884 4885 4886 4887 ... 16034 16035
[quote name="Alvis" date="2018-09-27 05:56:08" ] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d68f542949968f6f345e37e3f6fba9b3/tumblr_pf56k1Rulq1u3xfgvo6_1280.jpg[/img] [color=purple][font=Helvetica][size=4]: > [/quote] this picture has made my day. [s]beautiful boy[/s]
Alvis wrote on 2018-09-27 05:56:08:
tumblr_pf56k1Rulq1u3xfgvo6_1280.jpg
: >
this picture has made my day. beautiful boy
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
Time to write the darkest content I've made in a while :D
Time to write the darkest content I've made in a while :D
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
ruro: quick someone say a dad joke
me: a dad joke
ruro: quick someone say a dad joke
me: a dad joke
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Took you long enough, mate.

I can still see, though.
Took you long enough, mate.

I can still see, though.
gA3NbMx.gif
Okay can people not rag on the guy for once?
Okay can people not rag on the guy for once?
Fear the Old Blood
iuEBSJ3.png
slCEFYq.png
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
[beats hands on table rhythmically] SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP
[beats hands on table rhythmically] SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
Ugh I’m sleepy, but I know I have to get up in 30 minutes to feed the chickens, most likely the dogs, and then get ready to go on my walk at noon... I sure as heck am not ready for it, though... I would rather relax and stay home, but walking and drinking water every day is keeping me in great shape and health... I’m really gonna have to force myself up and at em today, I know that for sure. Also, the way they’re blotting out of everything of blocked users is just getting weirder and weirder to me... I mean, you were never allowed to contact them before, but I guess they did it because of users complaining about others being able to see what their friends were saying and then going and talking to them instead.. either way, I’ve always known better and I keep to myself nine times out of ten.
Ugh I’m sleepy, but I know I have to get up in 30 minutes to feed the chickens, most likely the dogs, and then get ready to go on my walk at noon... I sure as heck am not ready for it, though... I would rather relax and stay home, but walking and drinking water every day is keeping me in great shape and health... I’m really gonna have to force myself up and at em today, I know that for sure. Also, the way they’re blotting out of everything of blocked users is just getting weirder and weirder to me... I mean, you were never allowed to contact them before, but I guess they did it because of users complaining about others being able to see what their friends were saying and then going and talking to them instead.. either way, I’ve always known better and I keep to myself nine times out of ten.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Sorry not sorry but Oerba Yun Fang is my new wife now
Sorry not sorry but Oerba Yun Fang is my new wife now
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
hi can i kill essential oils
my skin doesn't like them and they taste dead
hi can i kill essential oils
my skin doesn't like them and they taste dead
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
"Oh boy, look at this long thing you have to memorize [IRL name/BrokenPromises] and it's due in 30 minutes!! Have fun you lazy, procrastinator."
"Oh boy, look at this long thing you have to memorize [IRL name/BrokenPromises] and it's due in 30 minutes!! Have fun you lazy, procrastinator."
Dragon's Cave Eggs and dragons~
5n1VH.gifEKAlE.gif CJvZr.gifoxc5r.giffZCxQ.gifyPX1S.gif
1 2 ... 4883 4884 4885 4886 4887 ... 16034 16035