Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] Derg portraits! g/USD
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@LemonFunk

Hi!! May I please be added to your pinglist? I'd love to get some art when you re-open! <3
@LemonFunk

Hi!! May I please be added to your pinglist? I'd love to get some art when you re-open! <3
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
@FallingStar275 Sure thing!
@FallingStar275 Sure thing!
umRFoPy.png
@Reptilia @StygianForm @Jetfeather @BillyRuffian @Lyra531 @Multilyn @Churyu @pyr0 @Korozo @NightmareJudge @Vulpess @Sumael @Morigan @Tysha @vainqueurs @lucidcoyote @PinesAwait @ClanEnyo @HeavenlyAristo @FallingStar275 @UnicornChild132 @Jokerr @roachchoir @manysundays @Iralla @mxcrabs @Jetfeather

Hello everyone! I know it's been a pretty long time since I last pinged you. I just wanted to announce a couple things:

I'll be opening again soon! Limited slots like always. However, I'd like to let everyone know that I have increased my prices. The last couple times I've completed commissions, I've noticed the quality of the derg head I send out have been increasing. I hope this is reflected in the current dergs sported on my examples post, and I hope you'll understand this decision.

That being said, since I haven't opened in SUCH a long time and therefore didn't announce this change with a previous round to prep everyone for the change, I feel a bit guilty. For the next round, anyone listed on this pinglist may request to pay my original pricing. The prices were:
Lineart: 150kt/175g/2.00USD
Flat: 300kt/350g/4.00USD
Shaded: 500kt/600g/6.00USD
This is 100% up to you! If you want to pay the new prices instead, I'd greatly appreciate it of course! But if you want to pay the old prices because that's what you were expecting, you are completely free to do so! However, this will only apply to the next round. After this, the new prices will be permanent and for everyone. As always, I am open to feedback regarding these changes!

LASTLY, I'd like everyone to take a moment to check the first page and give me feedback on a new type of commission I'm thinking about doing. All info can be found there!

Thanks everyone!!
@Reptilia @StygianForm @Jetfeather @BillyRuffian @Lyra531 @Multilyn @Churyu @pyr0 @Korozo @NightmareJudge @Vulpess @Sumael @Morigan @Tysha @vainqueurs @lucidcoyote @PinesAwait @ClanEnyo @HeavenlyAristo @FallingStar275 @UnicornChild132 @Jokerr @roachchoir @manysundays @Iralla @mxcrabs @Jetfeather

Hello everyone! I know it's been a pretty long time since I last pinged you. I just wanted to announce a couple things:

I'll be opening again soon! Limited slots like always. However, I'd like to let everyone know that I have increased my prices. The last couple times I've completed commissions, I've noticed the quality of the derg head I send out have been increasing. I hope this is reflected in the current dergs sported on my examples post, and I hope you'll understand this decision.

That being said, since I haven't opened in SUCH a long time and therefore didn't announce this change with a previous round to prep everyone for the change, I feel a bit guilty. For the next round, anyone listed on this pinglist may request to pay my original pricing. The prices were:
Lineart: 150kt/175g/2.00USD
Flat: 300kt/350g/4.00USD
Shaded: 500kt/600g/6.00USD
This is 100% up to you! If you want to pay the new prices instead, I'd greatly appreciate it of course! But if you want to pay the old prices because that's what you were expecting, you are completely free to do so! However, this will only apply to the next round. After this, the new prices will be permanent and for everyone. As always, I am open to feedback regarding these changes!

LASTLY, I'd like everyone to take a moment to check the first page and give me feedback on a new type of commission I'm thinking about doing. All info can be found there!

Thanks everyone!!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk

hey, i'd totally be interested in those fullbodies!! i'd love to be on the pinglist for them :D
also, will you be sending out another ping when headshot slots are open again? if not i'd love to be pinged then too!
@LemonFunk

hey, i'd totally be interested in those fullbodies!! i'd love to be on the pinglist for them :D
also, will you be sending out another ping when headshot slots are open again? if not i'd love to be pinged then too!
PreE5U3.png
Oooh, hey again!

The price increases are totally fair! And I love the way the fullbody you made looks, and it’s certainly something I would be interested in once you’ve got slots available! :0
Oooh, hey again!

The price increases are totally fair! And I love the way the fullbody you made looks, and it’s certainly something I would be interested in once you’ve got slots available! :0
Gejcwcq.png
@pyr0 Awesome! Yeah, I'll be pinging the normal list as usual when I actually open :3

@Korozo Thanks for the interest, I'll definitely let you know when I've made a final decision about the full-bodies!
@pyr0 Awesome! Yeah, I'll be pinging the normal list as usual when I actually open :3

@Korozo Thanks for the interest, I'll definitely let you know when I've made a final decision about the full-bodies!
umRFoPy.png
Bump!
Bump!
umRFoPy.png
Bump!
Bump!
umRFoPy.png
Hey! I'm vaguely late, but I'm gonna agree, those fullbodies look pretty awesome to me as well ^^ The pricing seems fair as well imo, but be careful about not burning yourself out if you open a lot of slots/more slots than usual at once :0
(and damn son you're right, your art's been getting exceptional lately, the new prices would be well worth it haha)
Hey! I'm vaguely late, but I'm gonna agree, those fullbodies look pretty awesome to me as well ^^ The pricing seems fair as well imo, but be careful about not burning yourself out if you open a lot of slots/more slots than usual at once :0
(and damn son you're right, your art's been getting exceptional lately, the new prices would be well worth it haha)
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@Jetfeather Hey thanks! Yeah I'm still only going to do a few slots at a time haha
@Jetfeather Hey thanks! Yeah I'm still only going to do a few slots at a time haha
umRFoPy.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22