Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] Derg portraits! g/USD
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
1 more slot available! Now open to the public!
1 more slot available! Now open to the public!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk
May I claim a slot?
@LemonFunk
May I claim a slot?
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@lemonfunk

Hit me with that sweeeeeet pinglist
@lemonfunk

Hit me with that sweeeeeet pinglist
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@Lodzhal Yep! Forgot I still had a slot open! Just fill out a form on this post and we'll go from there!

@itsThirteen Sure thing!
@Lodzhal Yep! Forgot I still had a slot open! Just fill out a form on this post and we'll go from there!

@itsThirteen Sure thing!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7056326][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70564/7056326_350.png[/img][/url] [b]About derg:[/b] She's a dragon of a friend, but I did notice that she has a bio. She's a stoic knight type, though I don't see why she has to be completely impassive. [b]What type:[/b] May I get the "I hate shading" special? [b]BG color:[/b] Up to you. [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] Have fun and use your best judgement. I would like the artwork to have glasses on for the art piece. [b]Share?:[/b] Sure! [b]Pinglist?:[/b] Sure~!
@LemonFunk

The DERG: 7056326_350.png
About derg: She's a dragon of a friend, but I did notice that she has a bio. She's a stoic knight type, though I don't see why she has to be completely impassive.
What type: May I get the "I hate shading" special?
BG color: Up to you.
Payment type: Gems
Other: Have fun and use your best judgement. I would like the artwork to have glasses on for the art piece.
Share?: Sure!
Pinglist?: Sure~!
@Lodzhal Ok! I've never done a gembound dragon before, so I'm inclined to add a little to the price because I'm not sure how difficult that'll be. Does 775g sound ok?
@Lodzhal Ok! I've never done a gembound dragon before, so I'm inclined to add a little to the price because I'm not sure how difficult that'll be. Does 775g sound ok?
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk
That's perfectly fine and completely understandable. That price sounds great. Thank you. ^_^
@LemonFunk
That's perfectly fine and completely understandable. That price sounds great. Thank you. ^_^
@Reptilia @StygianForm @Jetfeather @BillyRuffian @Lyra531 @Multilyn @Churyu @pyr0 @Korozo @NightmareJudge @Vulpess @Sumael @Morigan @Tysha @vainqueurs @lucidcoyote @PinesAwait @ClanEnyo @HeavenlyAristo @FallingStar275 @UnicornChild132 @Jokerr @roachchoir @manysundays @Iralla @mxcrabs @Jetfeather

I'm opening again! 3 slots, this time gems or USD only! For the people pinged above, this is the last time to use the old prices! Still no full-body commissions yet, sorry guys.
Lineart: 175g/2.00USD
Flat: 350g/4.00USD
Shaded: 600g/6.00USD

New to pinglist: @Quiller, @RueColdFire, @itsThirteen @Lodzhal

Open to newcomers as well! If I'm feeling up to it after 3, I might open another few slots!
@Reptilia @StygianForm @Jetfeather @BillyRuffian @Lyra531 @Multilyn @Churyu @pyr0 @Korozo @NightmareJudge @Vulpess @Sumael @Morigan @Tysha @vainqueurs @lucidcoyote @PinesAwait @ClanEnyo @HeavenlyAristo @FallingStar275 @UnicornChild132 @Jokerr @roachchoir @manysundays @Iralla @mxcrabs @Jetfeather

I'm opening again! 3 slots, this time gems or USD only! For the people pinged above, this is the last time to use the old prices! Still no full-body commissions yet, sorry guys.
Lineart: 175g/2.00USD
Flat: 350g/4.00USD
Shaded: 600g/6.00USD

New to pinglist: @Quiller, @RueColdFire, @itsThirteen @Lodzhal

Open to newcomers as well! If I'm feeling up to it after 3, I might open another few slots!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk Hello! [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41556451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415565/41556451_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About derg:[/b] He's a shade-touched pianist who can be pretty stuck-up and cold towards others, but he really does love music and playing it for people. He's the 'work before play' and 'practice makes perfect' type. [b]What type:[/b] Flat [b]BG color:[/b] Blue to match his eyes/filet? [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] Including his apparel would be great! [b]Share?:[/b] Sure! [b]Pinglist?:[/b] Keep me on it please!
@LemonFunk

Hello!

The DERG:
41556451_350.png

About derg: He's a shade-touched pianist who can be pretty stuck-up and cold towards others, but he really does love music and playing it for people. He's the 'work before play' and 'practice makes perfect' type.
What type: Flat
BG color: Blue to match his eyes/filet?
Payment type: Gems
Other: Including his apparel would be great!
Share?: Sure!
Pinglist?: Keep me on it please!
zJ1RT3W.png
@LemonFunk [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17211384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172114/17211384_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About derg:[/b] ravi is a ritual priest. he seems cold and aloof but he’s actually pretty ditzy and just forgets how to communicate like a normal dragon bc he lived in solitude for so long. loves animals and plants, smiles easily, moves silently. [b]What type:[/b] shaded (lol sorry) [b]BG color:[/b] up to u [b]Payment type:[/b] gems [b]Other:[/b] please include all apparel and his accent! i am happy to pay extra for the latter if needed. it’d also be cool if his lanterns could be incorporated somehow, as long as you think it doesn’t look too cluttered? (also glad to pay extra) [b]Share?:[/b] sure! [b]Pinglist?:[/b] yas!
@LemonFunk

The DERG:
17211384_350.png

About derg: ravi is a ritual priest. he seems cold and aloof but he’s actually pretty ditzy and just forgets how to communicate like a normal dragon bc he lived in solitude for so long. loves animals and plants, smiles easily, moves silently.
What type: shaded (lol sorry)
BG color: up to u
Payment type: gems
Other: please include all apparel and his accent! i am happy to pay extra for the latter if needed. it’d also be cool if his lanterns could be incorporated somehow, as long as you think it doesn’t look too cluttered? (also glad to pay extra)
Share?: sure!
Pinglist?: yas!
eosuguide.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22