Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70
@Lokenosse could I have a slot for Gloaming Revenant please?
@Lokenosse could I have a slot for Gloaming Revenant please?
@Lokenosse
May I be added to the general pinglist + Wave Tracery? :D
@Lokenosse
May I be added to the general pinglist + Wave Tracery? :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Meyoline (sorry, this is extremely late) thank you!! General covers everything except specifics, and in my planned shop restructure I'm consolidating the pinglists stuff to be less confusing/fragmented, so I've added you to that. c:

Since extra runs typically take a long time to fill, and 99% of the time I hold someone's copy for them as long as needed (sometimes 3-4 months), it's now usually better for someone to reserve a slot so their eventual copy is guaranteed unless they cancel; would you rather just reserve a slot for those three?

I still have two copies of Frigid Fluffle M left, so I could put one of them aside for you if you like (or rather, I'll send a CR for you to add payment to when you're ready)!

@crowlit (this is also late, also sorry) If you're still interested, I have one copy left; just send me a CR if you'd like to take it!

@Drytil I've added you to the pinglist! I actually have one copy of Wave Tracery left if you'd like to straight up grab it now. :D
@Meyoline (sorry, this is extremely late) thank you!! General covers everything except specifics, and in my planned shop restructure I'm consolidating the pinglists stuff to be less confusing/fragmented, so I've added you to that. c:

Since extra runs typically take a long time to fill, and 99% of the time I hold someone's copy for them as long as needed (sometimes 3-4 months), it's now usually better for someone to reserve a slot so their eventual copy is guaranteed unless they cancel; would you rather just reserve a slot for those three?

I still have two copies of Frigid Fluffle M left, so I could put one of them aside for you if you like (or rather, I'll send a CR for you to add payment to when you're ready)!

@crowlit (this is also late, also sorry) If you're still interested, I have one copy left; just send me a CR if you'd like to take it!

@Drytil I've added you to the pinglist! I actually have one copy of Wave Tracery left if you'd like to straight up grab it now. :D
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse
Oh! I'd love to grab it! :D Can you send it as a private auction? (gems works fine with me). Thank you <3
@Lokenosse
Oh! I'd love to grab it! :D Can you send it as a private auction? (gems works fine with me). Thank you <3
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Lokenosse No worries! And sure, add me to a slot for each of those :D ANd actually, Perentie Pettie F as well.

Ah! If you have a spare copy of Frigid Fluffle M left I actually have the gems for that now :D Thank you very much!
@Lokenosse No worries! And sure, add me to a slot for each of those :D ANd actually, Perentie Pettie F as well.

Ah! If you have a spare copy of Frigid Fluffle M left I actually have the gems for that now :D Thank you very much!
EGjlGzP.png
Hello all! I’m pinging for a blue/cyan Ridgeback F accent (a slightly updated/glowier version of a Thundercrack entry), and its red/gold recolour. Both are priced at [b]500G/450kt[/b] (mixed payments are fine, 1:900). They look best on darker dragons, especially very dark ones, so don’t hesitate to ask for an on-dragon preview if you’re not sure! [br] [center] [br] [center][size=5]Fulgurous[/size] 500G/450kt | accent [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RoxaAkU.jpg[/img] [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KXkCUNA.jpg[/img] [br] [url=https://i.imgur.com/nKlzT2s.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/nKlzT2s.jpg[/img] [br] ----- [br] [center][size=5]Igneous[/size] 500G/450kt | accent [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4K69ctE.jpg[/img] [br] [url=https://i.imgur.com/JUzG47M.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/JUzG47M.jpg[/img][/url] [br] [/center] [br] ----- [br] [b]People who asked for a ping:[/b] [size=2]@Autopilot @salticidae[/size] [b]LN adornments pinglists:[/b] General: [size=2] @butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ikunoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu @FelGoldwyn @Noivurn @Renessa47 @TrixiesTreasures @Trachynhawb @mPhish @Lonefox @Calix @Endro @Kaltana @hyuukiru @Sherlocked @winterprism @Barrdwing @Bluetadamore @Santana @Supremacy @Qualia @Abderus @Meyoline @Drytil [/size] New releases only: [size=2] @atinae @Wobblegong @nika [/size] [br] [center][b]The G.A.S.P 2.0 pinglist[/b]; [br] [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Accents, blue, cool colors, glow, gold, markings, warm colors, lightning flight[/center][br][br][size=1][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Weenyah, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @wildewinged, @BadboyJesus, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @ZeroAerie, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Itsy, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @mochimajuru, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Krin, @durandal, @Sourdeer, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Bioslice, @Meloetta, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @myths, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @annadandelion, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Reborn, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @Koneko, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Mirrorface, @ranyani, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @kazay, @somnolentcypress, @WildFlora, @bubbie, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Uniformshark, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @Aristiana, @Lintufriikki, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @niksync, @Kalistys, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Spacebro, @Dussty, @Weenyah, @cliones, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Sidorra, @moosesushi, @Archaic, @Chants, @Oszs, @thesecontexts, @Founder, @jamaesi, @cthlh, @Sinfirmitas, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @CinnabarCobra, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @KatGrimm, @koujakward, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @pirosgomba, @World, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Iodine, @lantadyme, @Juyoung, @jiali, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @Kairo, @keraunic, @mus, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Inwe, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @ryou, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Decapitation, @Disanxian, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Kiseikune, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Toriguel, @RoxyWolf, @eateries, @Lintufriikki, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Isidora, @HellionHydra, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @World, @lantadyme, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @usualuniqueness, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @lantadyme, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @MadDucks, @Phecat, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Nuegothy, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @Gheron, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Seriema, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @Adaris, @Akal, @Mima, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Automedon, @irithyll, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Moristian, @heat, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Dracorvus, @Minstri, @BloodSentry, @grr, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Aeroden, @lantadyme, @Thesby, @Pseudoscience, @jsquiddy, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Noirist, @Neuromancer, @Effervessa, @Tamatoa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @Garizard, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @feverking, @Silverishness, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Gwendolyn, @Rangiku, @Aehdncl, @Duskflame, @Cethosia, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @momoi, @brdey, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @ionicOneiroi, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Saphirosa, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @tompollicle, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @AntivirusAndroid, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @DreamingShad0ws, @lyttlekytten, @Comic1Sans, @SarcasticHawke, @Meloetta, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @Archsage, @BlitzenWulf, @Acacia, @Celes, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @putri, @Farvel, @limeypie, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Cascarones, @haylxx, @RaynixAura, @MisfitsLanding, @Accelerator, @yum, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @selenomancy, @Vixeon, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @bioglitch, @micchikureshima, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Minxwolfie, @luminousnoble, @Cathat, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @Kirmon64, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Kiragami, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @usualuniqueness, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @CrimsonSasaki, @Maricnnette, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @CheeseChatot, @Nabesima, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Finne, @Viverridae, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @kingdoms, @ancelstierre, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @auroshen, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @skin, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @mysticpenguin, @Ender080, @Snipe, @Stephy, @Guest, @Spookio, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Silence, @cosmicConundrum, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @usualuniqueness, @SquidMage, @warthog, @nutmilkie, @valkyrian, @Afazeria, @v88, @Holes, @terato, @Belegorn, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @Watercolour, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @starblaziing, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @Keyina, @WHDE, @Alanon, @biird, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Thrawn, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Buffalo, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @Gaze, @Nettlebird, @ghxy, @MYOHO, @SilverQuark, @Gannet, @Shaydas, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @velkyr, @Jeevas, @tytonidae, @Liesbet, @Shamu, @pepsiblue, @Wreath, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @Chaimellow, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @Hexingisfun, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @KingHarry, @Neflo, @Nemora, @Weredogalism, @Nirwana, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @CoyoteFlowers, @hellieace, @Ky0n, @keyy, @SDSPAGE, @NightmareJudge, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @TundraGhost, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @Yiku, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Kalvin, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @valdosta, @hiei, @Limitless, @Surefire, @stakataka, @keyy, @Vialheart, @banana7778, @bioluminosity, @starskynadder, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Tiguidou, @Unika, @Cryfie, @TheFortissima, @KreepyKrawlies, @Pai, @Druzy, @stracony, @Scryzze, @Erithuet, @Skelisteri[/size][/size]
Hello all! I’m pinging for a blue/cyan Ridgeback F accent (a slightly updated/glowier version of a Thundercrack entry), and its red/gold recolour.
Both are priced at 500G/450kt (mixed payments are fine, 1:900).

They look best on darker dragons, especially very dark ones, so don’t hesitate to ask for an on-dragon preview if you’re not sure!

Fulgurous
500G/450kt | accent

RoxaAkU.jpg

KXkCUNA.jpg

nKlzT2s.jpg

Igneous
500G/450kt | accent

4K69ctE.jpg

JUzG47M.jpg

People who asked for a ping:
@Autopilot @salticidae

LN adornments pinglists:
General:
@butcherbaby @JackalSmiler @Ikunoche @smileytechie @Seolhe @Siopilos @Uniformshark @starsystems @World @awaicu @FelGoldwyn @Noivurn @Renessa47 @TrixiesTreasures @Trachynhawb @mPhish @Lonefox @Calix @Endro @Kaltana @hyuukiru @Sherlocked @winterprism @Barrdwing @Bluetadamore @Santana @Supremacy @Qualia @Abderus @Meyoline @Drytil

New releases only:
@atinae @Wobblegong @nika

The G.A.S.P 2.0 pinglist;

PlHPRQ4.png

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Ridgeback F, Accents, blue, cool colors, glow, gold, markings, warm colors, lightning flight

@IAmStillATestAccount, @Jaypaw, @Fujoshi, @Parad0xxy, @MissAlavesa, @Ziselmaki, @Leonaa, @Achi, @Trachynhawb, @refrayn, @NicoleEirin, @Carnivore, @YoshiyaKiryu, @PandragonsBox, @caelumdeity, @Natorei, @ljusclara, @velvetpaws, @Gilan, @Lamia, @xxace, @dualscepters, @Lionsong, @Serpens, @Weenyah, @FireflyRhapsody, @BatCatization, @Clifftop, @Venax, @Fadeela, @wildewinged, @BadboyJesus, @Micheru, @KCGallows, @ZeroAerie, @Maila, @TsarinaTorment, @Ashtastic, @Veracity, @Kyrislian, @Yaevinn, @Soupy, @Grimbone, @chespin, @Itsy, @Herumi, @reliquiaen, @Zilleniose, @Siaur, @Niharike, @mochimajuru, @kkertas, @Tobias, @Krin, @durandal, @Sourdeer, @Sourdeer, @shamwow, @Alive, @Vanitas, @ofendlessstars, @arcaneidolriots, @Kaitii, @smileytechie, @SleepyNightify, @Stasha, @Stenvela, @snowy, @Inoue, @Trickilicky, @Myrrien, @Vesperupus, @rooty, @CrazyassBat, @heronfoot, @Renoki, @Ballad, @squidragon, @pooses, @Abril, @lemecrazy, @haikwoshevo, @Velociraptor42, @Steel, @Bioslice, @Meloetta, @Tangaroa, @Shroomlet, @Vulpen, @myths, @SilverS, @ShadowRising, @taipantigress, @Meredith44, @Gibby, @Uitwaaien, @GGBBQQ, @asterope, @annadandelion, @Vendetta, @Kaletah, @Unthymely, @theroiprocepios, @pushpin, @Insouciant, @kaaoqi, @lightly, @solaritude, @mochimajuru, @Rifter, @FairyArmadillo, @Reborn, @flamyfox, @hat17, @pjoenix, @BlackWinter, @Leafdapple1, @ThirtyOne, @Acidfox, @Argonaut, @Alstroemeria, @Xotis, @Cheeseburger, @Icicle16, @mummy, @Astraya, @Akal, @Crims, @yumejia, @SharkButt, @Bluetadamore, @Smaugthealmighty, @Koneko, @shimmeringxolo, @aphasia, @Fujo, @JackalSmiler, @Redsparrow, @FWD, @hayum, @arach, @Mangusto, @CakeOn, @Vovina, @Izuna, @biqua, @Xtal, @Amphiptere, @Dragonlaird, @Mirrorface, @ranyani, @Noxeryrs, @samwise, @rubyredtan, @juawia, @wobbitt, @Lynn1, @BladesFire, @surskitty, @Shuffluffalo, @Pianist, @kazay, @somnolentcypress, @WildFlora, @bubbie, @Cryptic, @Maye, @Riko, @Danizaurs, @Shoyou, @Uniformshark, @Toothiana, @KaidaMoon, @ixia, @Malafunfun, @wrobles4, @Elaendorlien, @Aristiana, @Lintufriikki, @motomoto, @MusicalMaladies, @Seiryuu, @judiama, @niksync, @Kalistys, @Mercendia, @Jazz, @Jaye, @OverlordFreya, @WickedHorror, @Mookzilla, @Spacebro, @Dussty, @Weenyah, @cliones, @Athexreh, @Harribel, @Malis, @Chiptunehero, @Sidorra, @moosesushi, @Archaic, @Chants, @Oszs, @thesecontexts, @Founder, @jamaesi, @cthlh, @Sinfirmitas, @Oriel, @Spassow, @shortkeike, @Safirien, @MortimerMironov, @Katreal, @CinnabarCobra, @lightenvee, @MystriDragon, @Circustry, @Ranuja, @Cerys, @miuaki, @bringmeataco, @jbapple, @godspeed, @Zelai, @leeedea, @Vaze, @Carleigh, @Peacekeeper, @Synchros, @Cedric, @aearinn, @TigerRocky, @MafiaVamp, @KatGrimm, @koujakward, @Contaminate, @Mercure2333, @pirosgomba, @World, @yukitsukihana, @Xemriss, @Maybels, @boxparts, @Izurude, @Iodine, @lantadyme, @Juyoung, @jiali, @ccccctk, @Luunai, @Kairo, @keraunic, @mus, @haxure, @Cirruss, @Inwe, @Bonetrousel, @PaintingFlowers, @ryou, @Yay, @birdfairy, @GabrielReyes, @awaicu, @raxyl, @Enekokoro, @BlueRampion, @Venneris, @Nepkitty, @absolmon, @Decapitation, @Disanxian, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Darkmekmon, @Velsim, @Ichamo, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @ThirtyOne, @FrostkingDemetri, @Airis, @OverlordFreya, @Desolation, @DeadlyInformant, @Kiseikune, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @sorai, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @RoxyWolf, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Helva, @Lynchly, @Toriguel, @RoxyWolf, @eateries, @Lintufriikki, @Shishiru, @LionMagnus, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Volve, @Isidora, @HellionHydra, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @houseteeth, @World, @lantadyme, @MollyMerula, @Nahiri, @RRHepburn, @Killunia, @Vendetta, @qew23, @usualuniqueness, @LegHorse, @peanutbutt56, @Boundingfeather, @keydotzip, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @lantadyme, @pioff, @Cryptozoolo, @hemotypewriter, @Ririterasu, @Wirenth, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Splattershot, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @MadDucks, @Phecat, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @Ixnyeltha, @styracosaurus, @SilverFoxDemon, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Rochambeau, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @Nuegothy, @Veevi, @Nimphy, @OrionPax, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @amberwing, @Gheron, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @scarletskyz, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Seriema, @baelistair, @hexadecimal, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @greyyourwarden, @Oara, @Adaris, @Akal, @Mima, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @KH3, @Gravekeeper, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @hawwah, @PharahRaptor, @artillerychick, @Peacekeeper, @World, @BandedLake, @kumoko, @Edge, @treesponge, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @ilimati, @Automedon, @irithyll, @Eagles, @NorthPrincess, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Moonlace, @Moristian, @heat, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Dracorvus, @Minstri, @BloodSentry, @grr, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @cgilly, @Smokeybunny, @Sucrose, @Aerinsol, @Aeroden, @lantadyme, @Thesby, @Pseudoscience, @jsquiddy, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @IveRios, @TKodami, @Noirist, @Neuromancer, @Effervessa, @Tamatoa, @DawnRavenclaw, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Moray, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @Alraune, @Garizard, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @feverking, @Silverishness, @Cov, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Gwendolyn, @Rangiku, @Aehdncl, @Duskflame, @Cethosia, @gemgem, @Sagittarium, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @WheatleyScience, @momoi, @brdey, @Rest, @Beltaguise, @Syceris, @BlazeWolf, @ionicOneiroi, @Bekuno, @GrumpyCatlover, @Shadowlugia711, @Hiame, @Alstroemeria, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @Apotheca, @Scuzz, @corvid, @Hawkbeckfire, @Rascus, @Saphirosa, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @everynne, @mistystep, @songify, @tompollicle, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @marropo, @Apfelobst, @Izuna, @avianAnnihilator, @MadaMada, @Redfern, @ffgrape, @AntivirusAndroid, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Fujinyumi, @DreamingShad0ws, @lyttlekytten, @Comic1Sans, @SarcasticHawke, @Meloetta, @Sayla, @Zedling, @murmur21, @Starsoul, @professorpig, @Allysun, @Archsage, @BlitzenWulf, @Acacia, @Celes, @Taiyou, @NuclearFudge, @Sotku, @putri, @Farvel, @limeypie, @rowdy, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @ayatos, @Cascarones, @haylxx, @RaynixAura, @MisfitsLanding, @Accelerator, @yum, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @selenomancy, @Vixeon, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @bioglitch, @micchikureshima, @RandomPurple, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Minxwolfie, @luminousnoble, @Cathat, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Massif, @Jenkow, @Keikoku, @Mudguts, @LiveSky, @Kirmon64, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Journey, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @Tangaroa, @Beruga, @Pollen, @Kiragami, @Holi, @butcherbaby, @butcherbaby, @Dangeroux, @DracoLeo, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @NotPigeons, @Archsage, @SparkleOfGold, @usualuniqueness, @Goldenstorm, @lantadyme, @Hyenalope, @lynxedlight, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @CrimsonSasaki, @Maricnnette, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @MusicMiner, @starblaziing, @Braixen, @Shadowdawn199, @ForeverEnchanted, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @CheeseChatot, @Nabesima, @Fereyik, @Balaeniceps, @Lunox, @Finne, @Viverridae, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @deep, @nika, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @SteampunkLlama, @Shpee, @raQua, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @kingdoms, @ancelstierre, @Mickie, @Skelisteri, @Wizjonerka, @NameChange851, @auroshen, @Lawcaldwell, @cytotoxic, @Pripyat, @SassyCowgirl, @Yilara, @SirArchimedes, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @yeechen, @CrazyBat, @skin, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @Reignhart, @mysticpenguin, @Ender080, @Snipe, @Stephy, @Guest, @Spookio, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @vaihdokas, @Silence, @cosmicConundrum, @Fluffysminion, @Reptilia, @Denryu, @Weavile, @Jabberwocky09, @usualuniqueness, @SquidMage, @warthog, @nutmilkie, @valkyrian, @Afazeria, @v88, @Holes, @terato, @Belegorn, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @Myrwuld, @Watercolour, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @starblaziing, @Bufftuffandfluff, @Flowerpots, @Keyina, @WHDE, @Alanon, @biird, @Morvudd, @Ilesvia, @mazurkas, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Thrawn, @TheDeinonychus, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Buffalo, @Artorias, @romo, @X3X, @Gaze, @Nettlebird, @ghxy, @MYOHO, @SilverQuark, @Gannet, @Shaydas, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @velkyr, @Jeevas, @tytonidae, @Liesbet, @Shamu, @pepsiblue, @Wreath, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @Kikatzu, @Chaimellow, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @Hexingisfun, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @KingHarry, @Neflo, @Nemora, @Weredogalism, @Nirwana, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @CoyoteFlowers, @hellieace, @Ky0n, @keyy, @SDSPAGE, @NightmareJudge, @illusolite, @Druzy, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @TundraGhost, @Cyrya, @Neurachem, @VioletChachki, @Yiku, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Kalvin, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @ArcyN, @valdosta, @hiei, @Limitless, @Surefire, @stakataka, @keyy, @Vialheart, @banana7778, @bioluminosity, @starskynadder, @Harmonywish, @Halua, @Tiguidou, @Unika, @Cryfie, @TheFortissima, @KreepyKrawlies, @Pai, @Druzy, @stracony, @Scryzze, @Erithuet, @Skelisteri
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse Can I get a preview of the blue version on this dragon, please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=7&winggene=22&wings=96&auth=51b6b8265437ecfc1b37fcadad77aec5f0e0c5ac&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Lokenosse

Can I get a preview of the blue version on this dragon, please?

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=7&winggene=22&wings=96&auth=51b6b8265437ecfc1b37fcadad77aec5f0e0c5ac&dummyext=prev.png
tbqQ4UU.png
@Lokenosse put me down for a copy of fulgurous, paying in gems! could i also get a preview of both colorways on this base? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=13&auth=af038370d3f5b274c01b85f26380ce0ca671a05f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Lokenosse
put me down for a copy of fulgurous, paying in gems! could i also get a preview of both colorways on this base?

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=13&auth=af038370d3f5b274c01b85f26380ce0ca671a05f&dummyext=prev.png
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@Lokenosse
I'd love a copy of Igneous, in gems please. :D
@Lokenosse
I'd love a copy of Igneous, in gems please. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Lokenosse Oh wow! May I have a preview of Igneous on Stun please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43936909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439370/43936909_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lokenosse

Oh wow!
May I have a preview of Igneous on Stun please?

43936909_350.png
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 69 70