Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LN Adornments | Reefglider and Fluffles!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Gloaming Revenant! I kept thinking about it while walking my dog so I probably shouldn't pass up on it.
@Lokenosse I'd like a slot for Gloaming Revenant! I kept thinking about it while walking my dog so I probably shouldn't pass up on it.
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
@Lokenosse
Slot for gloaming revenant
@Lokenosse
Slot for gloaming revenant
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
@Lokenosse
Slot for Gloaming Revenant please
@Lokenosse
Slot for Gloaming Revenant please
@Lokenosse
Congrats on the HM; they're gorgeous! ^w^
Could I get a slot for Gloaming Revenant, please? ouo
@Lokenosse
Congrats on the HM; they're gorgeous! ^w^
Could I get a slot for Gloaming Revenant, please? ouo
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
Is Lucent Plumage sold out? I just got internet.
Can I request a look on a specific dragon?
@Lokenosse
Is Lucent Plumage sold out? I just got internet.
Can I request a look on a specific dragon?
@Lokenosse
@Lokenosse

I'd like a slot for Lucent Plumage if it's still available. :)
@Lokenosse

I'd like a slot for Lucent Plumage if it's still available. :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@Scamper @Pai @SarcasticHawke @Abderus @TheJadeSiren @lantadyme @scarletskyz @Micheru @Xemriss Hi everyone! Sorry this is late, I've been having to prioritise my coursework over other activities and have been trying to find the time to update everything and get to my messages/alerts. I've been juggling my free time a lot recently. I've added everyone pinged in this post as they requested (accent slots and pinglists). c: [b]Gloaming Revenant[/b] is just about full, so please send in payment if you ordered a slot! I'll submit it as soon as I recieve a few payments (slightly short on gems, or I'd have submitted it before making this post). @Qualia I do still have a copy! It's my personal copy, but I won't have anyone to wear it for a long while and can just print another when I do. If you'd still like to grab it, just send a CR! @NorthernLiights previews are always okay -- who'd you like a preview for? It's not sold out, in fact it still has most of its slots. c: aaaand @Starstalker and @Malis here are your previews; [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9D12sdN.png[/img] [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TFTgPYb.png[/img]
@Scamper @Pai @SarcasticHawke @Abderus @TheJadeSiren @lantadyme @scarletskyz @Micheru @Xemriss

Hi everyone! Sorry this is late, I've been having to prioritise my coursework over other activities and have been trying to find the time to update everything and get to my messages/alerts. I've been juggling my free time a lot recently.
I've added everyone pinged in this post as they requested (accent slots and pinglists). c:

Gloaming Revenant is just about full, so please send in payment if you ordered a slot! I'll submit it as soon as I recieve a few payments (slightly short on gems, or I'd have submitted it before making this post).

@Qualia I do still have a copy! It's my personal copy, but I won't have anyone to wear it for a long while and can just print another when I do. If you'd still like to grab it, just send a CR!

@NorthernLiights previews are always okay -- who'd you like a preview for? It's not sold out, in fact it still has most of its slots. c:

aaaand @Starstalker and @Malis here are your previews;

9D12sdN.png

TFTgPYb.png
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Lokenosse Hit me up if you print that fantastic Thundercrack accent
@Lokenosse Hit me up if you print that fantastic Thundercrack accent
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Lokenosse
i'd LOVE a ping if you ever wanted to print your TCC entry!
@Lokenosse
i'd LOVE a ping if you ever wanted to print your TCC entry!
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@Lokenosse I'd like to be added to all your pinglists please ^_^ (new releases, general, etc). Your accents/skins are so lovely!

I would also like to be added to specific pinglists for these three accents: Merestrider, Lady Labradorite, Frigid Fluffle M. Possibly a close-to-printing ping for them since it's going to take me a little while to get the gems built up, so I would likely have to do mixed payment. ^_^;; Thanks!
@Lokenosse I'd like to be added to all your pinglists please ^_^ (new releases, general, etc). Your accents/skins are so lovely!

I would also like to be added to specific pinglists for these three accents: Merestrider, Lady Labradorite, Frigid Fluffle M. Possibly a close-to-printing ping for them since it's going to take me a little while to get the gems built up, so I would likely have to do mixed payment. ^_^;; Thanks!
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 69 70