Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Roundsey tickets not appearing
So right after rollover I went to go check out the winners/new prizes, and decided to buy 20 tickets for the new raffle.... except it’s still saying I have 0 tickets.
While it’s not a huge amount of money by any standards, I’m still pretty miffed that my tickets just... disappeared.

Device- mobile
Browser- current version of Safari
Cache updates automatically when there is any change (and as far as I know there’s no way for me to manually clear it on my device)

Edit aug 30- just went to try it again, and it gave me my tickets this time (bought 20). Still missing the original 20.
So right after rollover I went to go check out the winners/new prizes, and decided to buy 20 tickets for the new raffle.... except it’s still saying I have 0 tickets.
While it’s not a huge amount of money by any standards, I’m still pretty miffed that my tickets just... disappeared.

Device- mobile
Browser- current version of Safari
Cache updates automatically when there is any change (and as far as I know there’s no way for me to manually clear it on my device)

Edit aug 30- just went to try it again, and it gave me my tickets this time (bought 20). Still missing the original 20.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I just had this issue too, I bought 4200 tickets, my treasure is gone and so are my tickets! Pretty infuriating if I say so myself.
I just had this issue too, I bought 4200 tickets, my treasure is gone and so are my tickets! Pretty infuriating if I say so myself.
@bubbie I’d definitely say you should use Contact Us for that one, my old tickets never appeared and that’s a pretty hefty amount of treasure to just disappear.
@bubbie I’d definitely say you should use Contact Us for that one, my old tickets never appeared and that’s a pretty hefty amount of treasure to just disappear.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]