Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55
Cool, I got Guardian. Wasn't really expecting it, but it makes a little sense
Cool, I got Guardian. Wasn't really expecting it, but it makes a little sense
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
hDkZu.giflMuyM.gifQzQfF.gifvqkvW.gifEkzVf.gifBxRp7.gifhY0Kj.gif
Tundra for me. Yeah, that's really fitting. I'm a lumpy ball of fluff that is super loyal and strive to be kind and compassionate above all else.
Tundra for me. Yeah, that's really fitting. I'm a lumpy ball of fluff that is super loyal and strive to be kind and compassionate above all else.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I got Spiral! Seems fairly fitting :3
I got Spiral! Seems fairly fitting :3
grMuQkF.png
Quite unexpectedly I got Imperial. But reading into it I suppose that makes sense. This was a very cool quiz.
Quite unexpectedly I got Imperial. But reading into it I suppose that makes sense. This was a very cool quiz.
....I got Ridgeback.
....I got Ridgeback.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
I got spiral! I only just got my first spiral after 3 years of being on FR, but I like them alot :D
I got spiral! I only just got my first spiral after 3 years of being on FR, but I like them alot :D
I got Tundras; I feel the description fits me pretty well. (:
I got Tundras; I feel the description fits me pretty well. (:
Imperial! My favorite breed~ And... actually, I think the description fits me almost perfectly, actually.
Imperial! My favorite breed~ And... actually, I think the description fits me almost perfectly, actually.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I got Imperial, strangely enough. One of my first dragons was an Imp, but I've never actually been that attached to the breed.
That aside, the description matches me fairly well. This is pretty neat.
^-^
I got Imperial, strangely enough. One of my first dragons was an Imp, but I've never actually been that attached to the breed.
That aside, the description matches me fairly well. This is pretty neat.
^-^
VsoSnU5.png
Snapper
I wonder if I got that cuz I'm currently in Earth, not my home Wind
Snapper
I wonder if I got that cuz I'm currently in Earth, not my home Wind
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55