Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55
i got nocturne!

You are most like the Nocturne dragons! Nocturne Dragons originate from deep within the Tangled Wood, where they are dormant for most of the year. Nocturnes are a species that adapts and mimics dragons they are in close proximity with; A nocturne who accompanies a guardian may adopt a temporary charge of their own, while a nocturne pestered by a spiral may become energetic and easily distracted. This mimicry does not extend exclusively to species characteristics, but to the individual personalities of their clanmates. Much like the Nocturne, you probably find yourself adopting some characteristics that your friends share. Maybe you start using a slang word that they use, or maybe you adopt their texting style when you message them. This isn't a bad thing; in fact, it probably makes your relationships that much more closer. You are adaptable, amicable, and open-minded. All of these are admired traits, and your friends probably see you as an enjoyable person that they love talking to. You are quirky and eccentric; there's never a dull moment with you! As far as flaws go though, you may struggle with your identity. Remember that, although it's natural to adopt the same mannerisms as our friends, it's important to be your own person. Don't worry though, you'll find yourself eventually, we all do in time!

it actually really fits me well, time to get more nocturnes since i only have one
i got nocturne!

You are most like the Nocturne dragons! Nocturne Dragons originate from deep within the Tangled Wood, where they are dormant for most of the year. Nocturnes are a species that adapts and mimics dragons they are in close proximity with; A nocturne who accompanies a guardian may adopt a temporary charge of their own, while a nocturne pestered by a spiral may become energetic and easily distracted. This mimicry does not extend exclusively to species characteristics, but to the individual personalities of their clanmates. Much like the Nocturne, you probably find yourself adopting some characteristics that your friends share. Maybe you start using a slang word that they use, or maybe you adopt their texting style when you message them. This isn't a bad thing; in fact, it probably makes your relationships that much more closer. You are adaptable, amicable, and open-minded. All of these are admired traits, and your friends probably see you as an enjoyable person that they love talking to. You are quirky and eccentric; there's never a dull moment with you! As far as flaws go though, you may struggle with your identity. Remember that, although it's natural to adopt the same mannerisms as our friends, it's important to be your own person. Don't worry though, you'll find yourself eventually, we all do in time!

it actually really fits me well, time to get more nocturnes since i only have one
charley he/him
KZNPfqd.png
Ohhh how exciting! I got skydancer! How lovely. Ouo
Ohhh how exciting! I got skydancer! How lovely. Ouo
I got Imperial! Which is funny, considering the dragon I have to represent me is this gal. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39952921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399530/39952921_350.png[/img] [/url]
I got Imperial! Which is funny, considering the dragon I have to represent me is this gal.

39952921_350.png
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Got Guardian! Not completely out there, it actually kinda makes sense, although I see myself as a Nocturne or a Snapper!
Got Guardian! Not completely out there, it actually kinda makes sense, although I see myself as a Nocturne or a Snapper!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
I just Tundra but I really wanted spiral...
I just Tundra but I really wanted spiral...
what is a life and where can I download it?
oh hey i got pearlcatcher, which means i’m mortal enemies with a lot of people in this thread

i’d consider myself somewhat of a skydancer as well though

except for the confrontation part i would have murdered a lot of people a long time ago if i had more confidence to be less nice
oh hey i got pearlcatcher, which means i’m mortal enemies with a lot of people in this thread

i’d consider myself somewhat of a skydancer as well though

except for the confrontation part i would have murdered a lot of people a long time ago if i had more confidence to be less nice

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
Guardian!! Well, I expected that, but yeah, still a pleasant outcome.

Basically, i'm not that social, but when I am, i'm loyal and protective and will help you.
Guardian!! Well, I expected that, but yeah, still a pleasant outcome.

Basically, i'm not that social, but when I am, i'm loyal and protective and will help you.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I'm a spiral! That's perfect actually haha :')

I multi-task all the time and totally do "tie myself into knots in agitation." I like being cheerful too >w<
I'm a spiral! That's perfect actually haha :')

I multi-task all the time and totally do "tie myself into knots in agitation." I like being cheerful too >w<
I’m a tundra: quiet and compassionate!

I think that sums me up pretty well.
I’m a tundra: quiet and compassionate!

I think that sums me up pretty well.
OTXJQ9a.png

cappy/capellith
she/her • FR+2
g1 saleswishlist
I'm an Imperial! Very nice quiz <3
I'm an Imperial! Very nice quiz <3
Gh7Hkjd.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 54 55