Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [QUIZ] Which Dragon Breed Are You?
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
I got Bogsneak! I was actually expecting something a little more aggressive, but after reading the result I'd say Bogsneak fits me perfectly.
I got Bogsneak! I was actually expecting something a little more aggressive, but after reading the result I'd say Bogsneak fits me perfectly.
I got nocturne!
I got nocturne!
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
Huh, I got Imperial!
Huh, I got Imperial!
05YNfGC.png
I got Wildclaw. Seems fitting enough.
I got Wildclaw. Seems fitting enough.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Oh heck this got necro'd
but I got Mirror and am not surprised
Oh heck this got necro'd
but I got Mirror and am not surprised
BoVzcWO.gif
I'd already decided I was an Imperial based on reading dragon descriptions, and the quiz agreed! Fun stuff, well-made quiz.

Almost pinged OP with congratulations before I spotted the thread start date, whoops.
I'd already decided I was an Imperial based on reading dragon descriptions, and the quiz agreed! Fun stuff, well-made quiz.

Almost pinged OP with congratulations before I spotted the thread start date, whoops.
i got coatl! quite accurate, especially the having a bajillion hobbies lol
i got coatl! quite accurate, especially the having a bajillion hobbies lol
6oFwgLp.png note--i change my avatar and vista all the time.

FObX7rS.png
szLFrpq.png
TdTJOrw.png
I got Nocturne. Was kinda surprised, since lore-wise I think I'd fit spiral the most. Cool quiz though!
I got Nocturne. Was kinda surprised, since lore-wise I think I'd fit spiral the most. Cool quiz though!
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
I got wildclaw!
I got wildclaw!
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55