Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s your usual FR income?
1 2 3 4 5
i make nothing
i make nothing
nMFIkFl.jpeg
nonexistent
nonexistent
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Varies really.. I usually make the big bucks when Earth has dom. I'll spend everything on genes and sell them for gems on the AH. Then buy retired stuff with the gems, and sell that for treasure, or just sell the gems, or sell gem genes for treasure. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I do some exalt training occasionally, some games, melting lots of stuff (purple sludge is my pal). I try not to get bored :-p
Varies really.. I usually make the big bucks when Earth has dom. I'll spend everything on genes and sell them for gems on the AH. Then buy retired stuff with the gems, and sell that for treasure, or just sell the gems, or sell gem genes for treasure. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I do some exalt training occasionally, some games, melting lots of stuff (purple sludge is my pal). I try not to get bored :-p
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
usually around 100kt, 75kt from g&g and 25kt from familiar chests.
if one of the chests is gilded or i find the motivation to grind and trainxalt, i can make absolute boatloads of money every day.
usually around 100kt, 75kt from g&g and 25kt from familiar chests.
if one of the chests is gilded or i find the motivation to grind and trainxalt, i can make absolute boatloads of money every day.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
a whole 2t
a whole 2t
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
About 80-85kt depending on how much of my auction stuff sells. I tend to not exalt/buy and rarely do Coli, but lately I've been hoarding junk so I sell very little of it. (And honestly, if you hoard junk and then sell it en masse, you can get a good 10kt-20kt depending on just how much you hoard.
About 80-85kt depending on how much of my auction stuff sells. I tend to not exalt/buy and rarely do Coli, but lately I've been hoarding junk so I sell very little of it. (And honestly, if you hoard junk and then sell it en masse, you can get a good 10kt-20kt depending on just how much you hoard.
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
as many as the tower is tall
as many as the tower is tall
My routine is:
Daily:
-Keep clan fed
-Gather items (never dig or scavenge unless it’s a festival. ONLY FOOD)
-Pinkerton
-Baldwin, Tomo, and Crim whenever possible
-Bond as many familiars as possible
On weekends/when I have excess free time:
-Grind/level in the coli
-Send chests, Swipp and Baldwin items to vault
-Hoardsell useless items in stacks of 99 (this ONLY applies to materials and “other”s never hoardsell food as it’s useful for Baldwin. Same thing goes for familiars and apparel)
On Festivals:
-Dig
-Sell alla those transmutations you’ve been cookin up
-Grind but More
-I try to get a few pairs of fest items before selling off most of my remaining currency. I try to leave a stack for next year though.

As you can see, I profit most during festivals, so I don’t actually keep track of my “”daily”” income. I’ve accumulated quite a bit over the past months where I’ve kinda just “idled” on the site. I really don’t know what to put it all towards yet.
My routine is:
Daily:
-Keep clan fed
-Gather items (never dig or scavenge unless it’s a festival. ONLY FOOD)
-Pinkerton
-Baldwin, Tomo, and Crim whenever possible
-Bond as many familiars as possible
On weekends/when I have excess free time:
-Grind/level in the coli
-Send chests, Swipp and Baldwin items to vault
-Hoardsell useless items in stacks of 99 (this ONLY applies to materials and “other”s never hoardsell food as it’s useful for Baldwin. Same thing goes for familiars and apparel)
On Festivals:
-Dig
-Sell alla those transmutations you’ve been cookin up
-Grind but More
-I try to get a few pairs of fest items before selling off most of my remaining currency. I try to leave a stack for next year though.

As you can see, I profit most during festivals, so I don’t actually keep track of my “”daily”” income. I’ve accumulated quite a bit over the past months where I’ve kinda just “idled” on the site. I really don’t know what to put it all towards yet.
Buying a boatload of hatchlings, selling when they become adults, and small scale AH flipping. I can usually make 100-200k a day.
Buying a boatload of hatchlings, selling when they become adults, and small scale AH flipping. I can usually make 100-200k a day.
this sig is under construction | they/she
it's either absolutely nothing for weeks or like,,, 200kt in one day there is no in-between.
it's either absolutely nothing for weeks or like,,, 200kt in one day there is no in-between.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5