Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] FF Chests [W] Embers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Vhyxalas

i actually don't need the chests anymore! i ended up getting them myself while grinding. sorry to waste your time ^^;;
@Vhyxalas

i actually don't need the chests anymore! i ended up getting them myself while grinding. sorry to waste your time ^^;;
Y2yBHJZ.gif
@Orii

No worries, it hasn't caused me any problems w/ trading today. glad you got them!
@Orii

No worries, it hasn't caused me any problems w/ trading today. glad you got them!
KVbkgOZ.png
I have a Plasma Professor I'll gladly trade for Golden Ire.
I have a Plasma Professor I'll gladly trade for Golden Ire.
PGUlc7F.png xeV9D9F.png npTBmWx.png OPzMtgk.pnghzemmQf.png jNBdWwL.png
@TheFortissima

Sweet, that'll help me out a bunch!
@TheFortissima

Sweet, that'll help me out a bunch!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas
Hello! May I trade 80 Glowing Embers for Iron Stomach and Burnt Parchment each if you still have them?
@Vhyxalas
Hello! May I trade 80 Glowing Embers for Iron Stomach and Burnt Parchment each if you still have them?
@TwistedViolinist

I have plenty of both!
@TwistedViolinist

I have plenty of both!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas I'd like to get one chest of the spiral skin please if that's possible!
@Vhyxalas I'd like to get one chest of the spiral skin please if that's possible!
Fae/ they-them / +2hrs fr time
@Vhyxalas I would like to trade you 80 Embers for Earthforge Whisper and Golden Ire. I can even provide a few more Embers if you are so inclined ^^
@Vhyxalas I would like to trade you 80 Embers for Earthforge Whisper and Golden Ire. I can even provide a few more Embers if you are so inclined ^^
zf2hxJ1.png
@shilly

that would be wonderful! I'll set up a CR
@shilly

that would be wonderful! I'll set up a CR
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas
I'd like one golden ire, one plasma professor and one metempsychosis please
I'll send a CR with 120 embers.
@Vhyxalas
I'd like one golden ire, one plasma professor and one metempsychosis please
I'll send a CR with 120 embers.