Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] FF Chests [W] Embers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[b]I'm subbed so no need to ping![/b] CURRENT STATUS: Grinding to try and get my stock back up, will be filling orders as soon as I can, in order of posting. My grinding is going great, and I already have the chests I need, but I can always use more embers so I'm passing those sweet sweet skins and accents on to youuuu! I Have as of (8:30 fri, including pending CRs ): [item=Earthforge Whisper Chest][skin=27551] x 0 [item=Golden Ire Chest][skin=27557] x 0 [item=Plasma Professor Chest][skin=27556] x 0 [item=Iron Stomach Chest][skin=27549] x 1 [item=Burnt Parchment Chest][skin=27545] x 1 [item=Metempsychosis Chest][skin=27548] x 4 On hold: full set when available, if possible ping @ CapriReve for PP and GI chests ? I Want: 40 Embers per chest 1 Prismatic Token for any three chests 220 embers/two prismatic tokens for a full chest set (none available) 1 copy each of [skin=27550] Dragon cash at LAH prices
I'm subbed so no need to ping!

CURRENT STATUS: Grinding to try and get my stock back up, will be filling orders as soon as I can, in order of posting.

My grinding is going great, and I already have the chests I need, but I can always use more embers so I'm passing those sweet sweet skins and accents on to youuuu!

I Have as of (8:30 fri, including pending CRs ):

Earthforge Whisper Chest x 0
Golden Ire Chest x 0
Plasma Professor Chest x 0
Iron Stomach Chest x 1
Burnt Parchment Chest x 1
Metempsychosis Chest x 4

On hold: full set when available, if possible

ping @ CapriReve for PP and GI chests ?

I Want:

40 Embers per chest
1 Prismatic Token for any three chests
220 embers/two prismatic tokens for a full chest set (none available)
1 copy each of
Dragon cash at LAH prices
KVbkgOZ.png
hey! i'm gonna go ahead and send a cr for a full set since i'm out and about at the moment - if that ain't cool lmk!
hey! i'm gonna go ahead and send a cr for a full set since i'm out and about at the moment - if that ain't cool lmk!
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
cool, i'll add and send, thanks a bunch!
cool, i'll add and send, thanks a bunch!
KVbkgOZ.png
Hi, Could you book a full set by tomorrow?
Hi, Could you book a full set by tomorrow?
hQD7vJH.gif0TYvLum.giftmrea1G.gif

kw3JNrD.png

IB72t9x.png
haa I haven't gotten anything yet! rng why....
Anyway, I'm definitely interested in getting a plasma professor and a metempsychosis from you for embers!
haa I haven't gotten anything yet! rng why....
Anyway, I'm definitely interested in getting a plasma professor and a metempsychosis from you for embers!
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@vhyxalas Hello! May I have a plasma Professor and earthforge chest?

I’d be willing to trade one for the golden ire chest you’re missing!
@vhyxalas Hello! May I have a plasma Professor and earthforge chest?

I’d be willing to trade one for the golden ire chest you’re missing!

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
I can trade you Igneus Praesidium x1 and 40 Embers for a Golden Ire and Plasma Professor chest!
I can trade you Igneus Praesidium x1 and 40 Embers for a Golden Ire and Plasma Professor chest!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Oof time to answer these in order

@Banguela

Most likely yes, seeing as how I've been consistently getting extras (except for golden ire x.x)

@Seisebby

Sounds good, send me a CR!

@NeonCherry64

Yeah, I'll take 40 embers and an Ire chest for those, just send a CR

@RoyalSorceress

Since I'm getting at least one more Ire chest I can make that trade! CR me please!
Oof time to answer these in order

@Banguela

Most likely yes, seeing as how I've been consistently getting extras (except for golden ire x.x)

@Seisebby

Sounds good, send me a CR!

@NeonCherry64

Yeah, I'll take 40 embers and an Ire chest for those, just send a CR

@RoyalSorceress

Since I'm getting at least one more Ire chest I can make that trade! CR me please!
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas where are you grinding? and may you ping me when you have Skin: Plasma Professor available?
@Vhyxalas where are you grinding? and may you ping me when you have Skin: Plasma Professor available?
CXzUggF.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko9_r2_100.pngtumblr_pbgdj2wlaw1s8rrzko8_r1_100.pngb3497a35be611e86aa3cb2ec5280c69a.pngpure_button_by_hwo_wrong-dckkwpn.png
@tiyonna43

can do, and i've been grinding the scorched forest
@tiyonna43

can do, and i've been grinding the scorched forest
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7