Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Last Day, Your Ticket total? Hopes?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
I bought 130 tickets.
I have 10mill treasure but like...I hate spending it so even just buying those 130 tickets made me die a little on the inside. I don't expect to win anything but it's such a nice thought lmao!
I bought 130 tickets.
I have 10mill treasure but like...I hate spending it so even just buying those 130 tickets made me die a little on the inside. I don't expect to win anything but it's such a nice thought lmao!
I bought only 10, and I think that's what I'll be rolling with in the future.

Yeah, my chances are not high in winning anything, but with that amount I don't loose out on a lot either. And I tend to just participate in these kinda things in general, you know, just in caaaaaase fate wants me to get sth.

I'm pretty excited about who will get the Derg tho and what will happen - will be be sold, if so, for how much? Will he be scattered and people freak out over it for 2 weeks straight?
xD
I bought only 10, and I think that's what I'll be rolling with in the future.

Yeah, my chances are not high in winning anything, but with that amount I don't loose out on a lot either. And I tend to just participate in these kinda things in general, you know, just in caaaaaase fate wants me to get sth.

I'm pretty excited about who will get the Derg tho and what will happen - will be be sold, if so, for how much? Will he be scattered and people freak out over it for 2 weeks straight?
xD
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
I think that I bought 15 tickets! I doubt that I shall win much of anything, but it is still kind of really exciting! There -is- a chance, just a really impossibly low one!
I think that I bought 15 tickets! I doubt that I shall win much of anything, but it is still kind of really exciting! There -is- a chance, just a really impossibly low one!
25. I'm optimistic but not expectant at this point haha
25. I'm optimistic but not expectant at this point haha
DWUBZ.gif
i've decided i'll only buy 50 per round so i don't break my bank account every week

i'd love to get the starmap but i'd settle for literally anything
i've decided i'll only buy 50 per round so i don't break my bank account every week

i'd love to get the starmap but i'd settle for literally anything
With a grand total of 20 tickets it would be nice getting a starmap (hahahah)
With a grand total of 20 tickets it would be nice getting a starmap (hahahah)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
i just bought thirteen
i would buy 400 more to satisfy the hs fan
but im not going to
i dont need more :/
i just bought thirteen
i would buy 400 more to satisfy the hs fan
but im not going to
i dont need more :/
D03a4pf.png
Uhh... I actually wasn't going to buy any tickets at all and just keep saving for my project goals, but then I bought one just to be able to say that I participated in Roundsey's first raffle, haha.

I honestly don't want to win, it would just make me feel bad for all the people who were way more excited for this raffle and put way more into than I did. ^^'

Sooo, I'm basically just sitting back with popcorn on the sidelines watching to see how things play out, and sending good luck to the players who spent a lot! (hopefully you guys get something good!) :D
Uhh... I actually wasn't going to buy any tickets at all and just keep saving for my project goals, but then I bought one just to be able to say that I participated in Roundsey's first raffle, haha.

I honestly don't want to win, it would just make me feel bad for all the people who were way more excited for this raffle and put way more into than I did. ^^'

Sooo, I'm basically just sitting back with popcorn on the sidelines watching to see how things play out, and sending good luck to the players who spent a lot! (hopefully you guys get something good!) :D
GbzVc8P.pngyvKOoE4.pngc5DFC1l.png
1. I know i'll be disappointed so it's better to not hope
1. I know i'll be disappointed so it's better to not hope
XOxv5KE.png
36 Honestly not spending too much on purpose because you may not even get anything. Though I seriously would love that dragon so I can breed and love.
36 Honestly not spending too much on purpose because you may not even get anything. Though I seriously would love that dragon so I can breed and love.
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15