Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Last Day, Your Ticket total? Hopes?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
i have 200 tickets! i want a speedy but if i get starmap or the dragon it's fine because i can sell them

to be completely honest though? if I do win the dragon i honest to god might exalt it. i think it's awful.
i have 200 tickets! i want a speedy but if i get starmap or the dragon it's fine because i can sell them

to be completely honest though? if I do win the dragon i honest to god might exalt it. i think it's awful.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
2 tickets.
If I win anything I'll start believing in all the deities.
2 tickets.
If I win anything I'll start believing in all the deities.
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
[quote name="Jereton" date="2018-08-28 21:09:17" ] 20 :p itd be nice to get a starmap, or something. Also idk if anyone else noticed but it looks like theres more than four winners? like each item has a number of winners next to it? like 25 for muck, 5 for speedy, ten for starmap, one for the g1... does that mean there will be 41 winners or am i just stupid? [/quote] Yep, thats what that means, so 41 chances to win out of 2112,000 tickets sold at the time of this post. So you have a 0.00001941% chance per ticket I have 10 tickets, so I have a 0.0001941% chance of winning something OP has 30,900 tickets so they have a 0.59% chance of winning something
Jereton wrote on 2018-08-28 21:09:17:
20 :p itd be nice to get a starmap, or something.
Also idk if anyone else noticed but it looks like theres more than four winners? like each item has a number of winners next to it? like 25 for muck, 5 for speedy, ten for starmap, one for the g1... does that mean there will be 41 winners or am i just stupid?
Yep, thats what that means, so 41 chances to win out of 2112,000 tickets sold at the time of this post. So you have a 0.00001941% chance per ticket

I have 10 tickets, so I have a 0.0001941% chance of winning something
OP has 30,900 tickets so they have a 0.59% chance of winning something
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
I bought one lmao
I bought one lmao
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
I bought 610
I bought 610
Bought 35.
Bought 35.
wiNINlH.png
400 tickets because of hype. Also, STARMAP.
400 tickets because of hype. Also, STARMAP.
xTLBQuX.png
cows O-o 30k tickets

-proud to say i bought 1- X)
cows O-o 30k tickets

-proud to say i bought 1- X)
I387ENf.png
52 tickets, my lucky number and the total amount I’ll be buying each week.
I bought most of them early and a few just yesterday.
I’m just excited to see who wins, I don’t even care if it’s me!
52 tickets, my lucky number and the total amount I’ll be buying each week.
I bought most of them early and a few just yesterday.
I’m just excited to see who wins, I don’t even care if it’s me!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
288 and all I will be buying unless there's a triple pink-range Gen1 offered in the raffle one week.

EDIT: All I really want/need is the Speedy. Everything else will be either auctioned or put in my vault. I am waiting for Constellation before buying a dragon with Starmap.
288 and all I will be buying unless there's a triple pink-range Gen1 offered in the raffle one week.

EDIT: All I really want/need is the Speedy. Everything else will be either auctioned or put in my vault. I am waiting for Constellation before buying a dragon with Starmap.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15