Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Last Day, Your Ticket total? Hopes?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
pssst... dragons for sale here
I bought 75 knowing it was just thrown-away money. I'm not expecting anything. I'm more excited to see what the *next* round of prizes is. I'm curious! Will it inspire as much ticket-buying as this set?
I bought 75 knowing it was just thrown-away money. I'm not expecting anything. I'm more excited to see what the *next* round of prizes is. I'm curious! Will it inspire as much ticket-buying as this set?
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
OP you are an absolute madman, love it. Hope you win something!

I've got 120. Really trying to not get my hopes up, because the odds are pretty abysmal if I'm gonna be honest. It's neat to participate either way, though. x)
OP you are an absolute madman, love it. Hope you win something!

I've got 120. Really trying to not get my hopes up, because the odds are pretty abysmal if I'm gonna be honest. It's neat to participate either way, though. x)
P0QFcvZ.png

YEET-HAW YALL. LET THE BEST WIN

YEET-HAW YALL. LET THE BEST WIN
pew pew pew
i don't even know how i got that many
i wish to win very mild disappointment (nothing)
i don't even know how i got that many
i wish to win very mild disappointment (nothing)
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
70, I’m not really expecting to win anything but it’s still a fun idea and something to throw some money at
70, I’m not really expecting to win anything but it’s still a fun idea and something to throw some money at
I've got myself 100 and convinced myself not to buy more.
I just want something.....
I've got myself 100 and convinced myself not to buy more.
I just want something.....
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
I got 300 tickets to help the 'break the counter' thread do its thing... I don't expect to win, but a Speedy would be pretty sweet!
I got 300 tickets to help the 'break the counter' thread do its thing... I don't expect to win, but a Speedy would be pretty sweet!
... only 70 tickets here
... only 70 tickets here
chrysanthe-sig-left.pngart shop (link)art thread (link)
50 tickets
I'm hoping for the muck
50 tickets
I'm hoping for the muck
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15