Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Last Day, Your Ticket total? Hopes?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15

Honestly I'd be delighted to win a Gold Muck, given the numbers :D

Honestly I'd be delighted to win a Gold Muck, given the numbers :D
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif

i just want the hedgehog but if i get something else instead i'd be fine w/ it ;0;

i just want the hedgehog but if i get something else instead i'd be fine w/ it ;0;
13954.gif
50, nice even number.

not really hoping for anything, but can't win if I don't try. :D
50, nice even number.

not really hoping for anything, but can't win if I don't try. :D
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
If i win anything I want the dragon so I can raffle it off and just buy Speedy and Starmap
Let's be honest though I'm not winning XD
If i win anything I want the dragon so I can raffle it off and just buy Speedy and Starmap
Let's be honest though I'm not winning XD
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
12 LOL idk why i bought twelve, probably to round my treasure off
12 LOL idk why i bought twelve, probably to round my treasure off
arcane_genderqueerbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wdj.gif 9eXyW7h.png arcane_arobling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wck.gif
I4TUkY9.png

As said before, with the number of tickets bought in total and the number of tickets some people have, I'm not expecting to get anything. It would be cool, but the odds of me actually winning are waaay too slim.

As said before, with the number of tickets bought in total and the number of tickets some people have, I'm not expecting to get anything. It would be cool, but the odds of me actually winning are waaay too slim.
100.... :O
wow you bought a lot, I hope you get something!
100.... :O
wow you bought a lot, I hope you get something!

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
i bought 4 tickets. i'm heavily avoiding roundsey bc i could easily fall back into my gambling addiction and i'm not doing that again ooh no
i bought 4 tickets. i'm heavily avoiding roundsey bc i could easily fall back into my gambling addiction and i'm not doing that again ooh no
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I bought 1.

Because bragging rights. 8)
I bought 1.

Because bragging rights. 8)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15