Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Last Day, Your Ticket total? Hopes?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
360, here's hoping!
360, here's hoping!
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
I bought 1 8D... I dont expect to win anything.

Good luck to you, that's a whole lot of tickets :o
I bought 1 8D... I dont expect to win anything.

Good luck to you, that's a whole lot of tickets :o
200. I'm just hoping to get anything, but if I don't, oh well. That's the risk of gambling >.>
200. I'm just hoping to get anything, but if I don't, oh well. That's the risk of gambling >.>
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
Only 10. I'm not expecting to win anything, though the dragon would be my dream. I wonder what kind of prizes we'll see in the next raffle...
Only 10. I'm not expecting to win anything, though the dragon would be my dream. I wonder what kind of prizes we'll see in the next raffle...
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif

not wishing for anything messing around with Roundsey :p

not wishing for anything messing around with Roundsey :p
FObX7rS.png
I bought only 25.
I bought only 25.
50, not expecting anything, but Id be happy with even the muck lol. Good luck to you too, thats an unbelievable amount of tickets!
50, not expecting anything, but Id be happy with even the muck lol. Good luck to you too, thats an unbelievable amount of tickets!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
I got 3
I got 3
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
26, chances are too low for my broke butt to buy any more than that
26, chances are too low for my broke butt to buy any more than that
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I believe in you 1 ticket people please come back and tell me if any of you succeed with 1 ticket.
I believe in you 1 ticket people please come back and tell me if any of you succeed with 1 ticket.
ezimba__2__by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgurtx.gifezimba_by_xxdarkest_wolfxx-dbgq80i.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15