Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | L.T. Hub - Post your lore here! [Join!]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
WHOOOOO HELLO EVERYONE
I just joined the club, so hi!

I've been writing lore as of late (although it's not that good), mainly short stories. I have some large stuff planned, but I keep procrastinating who doesn't. I post them in my Lore Hub :D
I also code bio's (have a look here!).

I love helping others with their lore and characters, so feel free to message me if you need help!

WHOOOOO HELLO EVERYONE
I just joined the club, so hi!

I've been writing lore as of late (although it's not that good), mainly short stories. I have some large stuff planned, but I keep procrastinating who doesn't. I post them in my Lore Hub :D
I also code bio's (have a look here!).

I love helping others with their lore and characters, so feel free to message me if you need help!

mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Airys That's a right lovely poem. I can just hear the philosopher breaking through in the tone
@Airys That's a right lovely poem. I can just hear the philosopher breaking through in the tone
@Gwynivere, thank you thank you thank you! Ah, I appreciate that so much!

@Maevepanda, I just discovered your bio coding thread last night and really like your designs. And your lore thread looks fantastic! (I never would have guessed English isn't your native language.) Good luck with your writing. You're off to a wonderful start!
@Gwynivere, thank you thank you thank you! Ah, I appreciate that so much!

@Maevepanda, I just discovered your bio coding thread last night and really like your designs. And your lore thread looks fantastic! (I never would have guessed English isn't your native language.) Good luck with your writing. You're off to a wonderful start!
b6M3VPH.png
@Airys

Ahw, thank you! That means a lot to me ^^
@Airys

Ahw, thank you! That means a lot to me ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Hi everyone! Is this thread still active?
Hi everyone! Is this thread still active?
I’d like to know as well! I’ve written some lore and really want to find some people to read / critique it ><
I’d like to know as well! I’ve written some lore and really want to find some people to read / critique it ><
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@TheDarkReaper @FelinaeFatale

Yeah, this is still active! It's just kinda quiet :D

I'll be happy to read whatever you guys want to share :)
@TheDarkReaper @FelinaeFatale

Yeah, this is still active! It's just kinda quiet :D

I'll be happy to read whatever you guys want to share :)
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@TheDarkReaper @FelinaeFatale @TheAwesoMew

I'm also happy to read and critique lore that gets shared here ^__^

I'm so behind with my own lore but when I eventually push through with it, it will most likely end up here if anyone wants to give me their thoughts in return!
@TheDarkReaper @FelinaeFatale @TheAwesoMew

I'm also happy to read and critique lore that gets shared here ^__^

I'm so behind with my own lore but when I eventually push through with it, it will most likely end up here if anyone wants to give me their thoughts in return!
rkC7fxE.png
Me? Doing lore for once? More likely than you may think. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42406313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424064/42406313_350.png[/img] [/url]
Me? Doing lore for once? More likely than you may think.

42406313_350.png

tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
@TheAwesoMew @Lucanidae Yay :’D I’ll start with this boy! My darling Dablerie ^^ would welcome any comments, critique, apparel ideas, etc. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23742744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237428/23742744_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheAwesoMew @Lucanidae

Yay :’D
I’ll start with this boy! My darling Dablerie ^^ would welcome any comments, critique, apparel ideas, etc.

23742744_350.png
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30