Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF Event] Torch’s Trail Blazers!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@Lup Thanks for updating me, I really appreciate it! Haven't been contacted by Hinumi yet, but I can wait another 24 hours. =)

@Tobias Just wanted to let you know that my earlier query has been addressed (but do ping me if there are other concerns or info I need to know). Thanks!
@Lup Thanks for updating me, I really appreciate it! Haven't been contacted by Hinumi yet, but I can wait another 24 hours. =)

@Tobias Just wanted to let you know that my earlier query has been addressed (but do ping me if there are other concerns or info I need to know). Thanks!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[b]Name:[/b] GhostxPains [b]Dragon:[/b] Contagion [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36390760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363908/36390760_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] Number each team from 1 to 4. 1. Team Igneous 2. Team Furnace 3. Team Torch 4. Team Plasma [b]Were you referred by another player?:[/b] Yes, @Gravebloom [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: GhostxPains
Dragon: Contagion

36390760_350.png

Team Preference: Number each team from 1 to 4.
1. Team Igneous
2. Team Furnace
3. Team Torch
4. Team Plasma

Were you referred by another player?: Yes, @Gravebloom

The Oath: I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Ohhh my goodness this looks so fun! I hope you're still accepting applications! [b]Name:[/b]SommerBee [b]Dragon:[/b]Crayola [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37826246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378263/37826246_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] Number each team from 1 to 4. 1. Furnace 2. Torch 3. Igneous 4. Plasma [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] Not exactly, but saraceaser's girl scout cookie delivery inspired me to join. :) [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Ohhh my goodness this looks so fun! I hope you're still accepting applications!

Name:SommerBee

Dragon:Crayola

37826246_350.png

Team Preference: Number each team from 1 to 4.
1. Furnace
2. Torch
3. Igneous
4. Plasma

Were you referred by another player? Not exactly, but saraceaser's girl scout cookie delivery inspired me to join. :)

The Oath: I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.
Qpsus7P.pngDRg3gRE.png0edEIs6.pngNYbLrXm.pngTzaHawP.pngR827Sip.png
THE PLAGUE FLIGHT IS DOMINATING!
[b]Name:[/b] Allunar [b]Dragon: Spitfire [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44571987] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445720/44571987_350.png[/img] [/url] (The derg is a hatchling for now but she'll grow up soon) [b]Team Preference:[/b] 1. Team Torch 2. Team Igneous 3. Team Furnace 4. Team Plasma [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b]Nope [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: Allunar
Dragon: Spitfire

44571987_350.png

(The derg is a hatchling for now but she'll grow up soon)
Team Preference: 1. Team Torch
2. Team Igneous
3. Team Furnace
4. Team Plasma
Were you referred by another player?Nope
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[b]Name:[/b] Ashelalina [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6897837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68979/6897837_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] 1. Igneous 2. Plasma 3. Furnace 4. Torch [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] yes, @L1br4 [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: Ashelalina
Dragon:
6897837_350.png

Team Preference:
1. Igneous
2. Plasma
3. Furnace
4. Torch
Were you referred by another player? yes, @L1br4
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
Female Pronouns Please! (She/Her) Also I use "!" a lot! When I use them, I'm not angry, just ecstatic!
@Tobias
Participation in the Flame Bottle Toss event doesn't count for the Participation Badge, does it? I noticed it's missing from the list of activities, so I thought it be best to ask!
@Tobias
Participation in the Flame Bottle Toss event doesn't count for the Participation Badge, does it? I noticed it's missing from the list of activities, so I thought it be best to ask!
@Hanelli

Hi! are you referring to this event? If so, it's listed under Ember Toss! It is a qualifying event.

But thank you for making me double check the list because it appears we now have an OOF cosplay event that I can add to the list.

have fun!
@Hanelli

Hi! are you referring to this event? If so, it's listed under Ember Toss! It is a qualifying event.

But thank you for making me double check the list because it appears we now have an OOF cosplay event that I can add to the list.

have fun!
[b]Name:[/b] Raistardragon [b]Dragon:[/b] Elita [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13891763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138918/13891763_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] I'm okay with whatever team needs help [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] Eriisx [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: Raistardragon
Dragon: Elita

13891763_350.png

Team Preference: I'm okay with whatever team needs help
Were you referred by another player? Eriisx
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@Snowsong007 (Sorry, I'm blocked from sending out PMs at the moment because I sent too many Grill Scout Cookie Deliveries, whoops. :P) Anyways, Sloane managed to help me grab a stack of Embers! :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/wHyYx5j.png[/img] Oh, and for the recruitment badge, does under-the-table recruiting count, such as with the case for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2507689/12#post_35026150]SommerBee[/url] (I sent a link in Sloane's cookie deliveries and suggested all of them to join, though not directly since I didn't want to come off pushy or anything) or do we need to purposely ping them to the thread? Just wondering. C:
@Snowsong007
(Sorry, I'm blocked from sending out PMs at the moment because I sent too many Grill Scout Cookie Deliveries, whoops. :P)

Anyways, Sloane managed to help me grab a stack of Embers! :3
wHyYx5j.png

Oh, and for the recruitment badge, does under-the-table recruiting count, such as with the case for SommerBee (I sent a link in Sloane's cookie deliveries and suggested all of them to join, though not directly since I didn't want to come off pushy or anything) or do we need to purposely ping them to the thread? Just wondering. C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Hinumi

Hello, I'd like to notify you that my level in insect-catching (lvl 17) and foraging (lvl 14) are too low for the requirements. Thank you!

@Hinumi

Hello, I'd like to notify you that my level in insect-catching (lvl 17) and foraging (lvl 14) are too low for the requirements. Thank you!

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22