Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [FF Event] Torch’s Trail Blazers!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
@Frostulant
A new set of items will be sent you in a few minutes!
@Frostulant
A new set of items will be sent you in a few minutes!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[b]Name:[/b] CowboyMouth [b]Dragon:[/b] Tempest! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44218081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442181/44218081_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] 1 - Team Furnace 2 - Team Torch 3 - Team Plasma 4 - Team Igneous [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] Yep! (@Eriisx) [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: CowboyMouth
Dragon: Tempest!

44218081_350.png

Team Preference:
1 - Team Furnace
2 - Team Torch
3 - Team Plasma
4 - Team Igneous
Were you referred by another player? Yep! (@Eriisx)
The Oath: I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
[b]Name:[/b]SookieJane [b]Dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42305499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423055/42305499_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] 1. Furnace 2. Torch 3. Igneous 4. Plasma [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b]No [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name:SookieJane
Dragon:
42305499_350.png

Team Preference:
1. Furnace
2. Torch
3. Igneous
4. Plasma
Were you referred by another player?No
The Oath: I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.
@Tobias
I think my question might have been missed so I'm going to repost it real quick. Are we able to use the same stories for both the loremaster badges here and the historian's collection here? I've written something that applies to both the Local Loremaster badge and the Experiences of the Island prompt.
@Tobias
I think my question might have been missed so I'm going to repost it real quick. Are we able to use the same stories for both the loremaster badges here and the historian's collection here? I've written something that applies to both the Local Loremaster badge and the Experiences of the Island prompt.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly sorry about that!

I think that’s fine. It’s a good way to snap up the participation badge too. I’ll add that clarification on the main post.
Thank you for pinging me again; I’m really sorry to have lost you.
@Cheshly sorry about that!

I think that’s fine. It’s a good way to snap up the participation badge too. I’ll add that clarification on the main post.
Thank you for pinging me again; I’m really sorry to have lost you.
[b]Name:[/b] Bantymom [b]Dragon:[/b] Clawreich [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32446136] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324462/32446136_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] Number each team from 1 to 4. 1 - Team Plasma 2 - Team Igneous 3 - Team Torch 4 - Team Furnace [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] Yes - @Saraceaser [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: Bantymom
Dragon: Clawreich

32446136_350.png

Team Preference: Number each team from 1 to 4.
1 - Team Plasma
2 - Team Igneous
3 - Team Torch
4 - Team Furnace

Were you referred by another player? Yes - @Saraceaser

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[b]Name:[/b] CrmEatsSand [b]Dragon:[/b] Naledi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42469329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/424694/42469329_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] 1- Furnace 2- Torch 3- Plasma 4- Igneous [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] No I was not! [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: CrmEatsSand
Dragon: Naledi

42469329_350.png

Team Preference:
1- Furnace
2- Torch
3- Plasma
4- Igneous
Were you referred by another player? No I was not!
Also call me AC1. Be sure to check my dragons' pronouns for forum games- they're in their bios and broadcasts!
[b]Name:[/b] Ryrima [b]Dragon:[/b] Fye [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43330821] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433309/43330821_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] 1. Team Torch 2. Team Plasma 3. Team Igneous 4. Team Furnace [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] Yes! (@Goldia) [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: Ryrima
Dragon: Fye

43330821_350.png

Team Preference:
1. Team Torch
2. Team Plasma
3. Team Igneous
4. Team Furnace
Were you referred by another player? Yes! (@Goldia)
kUUVDw6.png
[b]Name:[/b] brighteningskies [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43110226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431103/43110226_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Team Preference:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] Team Torch [*] Team Igneous [*] Team Plasma [*] Team Furnace [/LIST] [b]Were you referred by another player?[/b] No [b]The Oath:[/b][i] I am a Blazer of Trails. I ascend the green hills and emerge on barren cliffsides. I descend sheer glaciers and plummet into raging tides. I leave my path untouched but for the trails I've blazed. Wherever there be a question of boldness, I will rise. Whenever there be a rejection of coldness, I will rise. I will rise like the ashes. I will rise like the smoke. I will rise like the sun that soars across all the trails I've blazed. I will grasp the torch that is now passed to me, and from here I will discover the path to the trails I will blaze.[/i]
Name: brighteningskies
Dragon:
43110226_350.png

Team Preference:
  1. Team Torch
  2. Team Igneous
  3. Team Plasma
  4. Team Furnace
Were you referred by another player? No
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
@Tobias
Thank you for the clarification and no worries! I understand that running an activity can make you very busy. ^^
@Tobias
Thank you for the clarification and no worries! I understand that running an activity can make you very busy. ^^

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22