Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 ... 3165 3166
@EdwardKenway

It depends on if you're a buyer or a seller. Sellers tend to value it a trifle higher than buyers.

According to Forum Search sellers are hoping to get somewhere between 90 and 120k gems for it. Buyers are trying to offer less.
@EdwardKenway

It depends on if you're a buyer or a seller. Sellers tend to value it a trifle higher than buyers.

According to Forum Search sellers are hoping to get somewhere between 90 and 120k gems for it. Buyers are trying to offer less.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hello! Could anyone link me to the coli guide that doesn’t require an eliminate? I forgot who made it, so if you could that would be lovely. Thanks ^^
Hello! Could anyone link me to the coli guide that doesn’t require an eliminate? I forgot who made it, so if you could that would be lovely. Thanks ^^
Jp7QW8F.png
@arcoomedes

EeveeDream's Sedona Build
@arcoomedes

EeveeDream's Sedona Build
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@nightwind

Thanks c:
@nightwind

Thanks c:
Jp7QW8F.png
While I have 3 level 14 Dragons, I've yet to collect the Achievements for having 1 and 3 level 10 Dragons. I'm wondering if there is more to it than just having level 10 Dragons.
While I have 3 level 14 Dragons, I've yet to collect the Achievements for having 1 and 3 level 10 Dragons. I'm wondering if there is more to it than just having level 10 Dragons.
Vj0BLbc.png
@Cynnder

The dragons must have been in your possession when they reached that level - is that the case?

There is also the consideration that coliseum achievements have been disabled for the time being. I don't know if that includes the level achievements or not, since I reached those a long time ago, but since they're in the battle section of the achievements page, I would assume that is the more likely reason for the problem!
@Cynnder

The dragons must have been in your possession when they reached that level - is that the case?

There is also the consideration that coliseum achievements have been disabled for the time being. I don't know if that includes the level achievements or not, since I reached those a long time ago, but since they're in the battle section of the achievements page, I would assume that is the more likely reason for the problem!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Cynnder

Battle achievements are currently disabled, and probably will be for some time.
@Cynnder

Battle achievements are currently disabled, and probably will be for some time.
Thank you both for your reply :)
Thank you both for your reply :)
Vj0BLbc.png
Sometime over a year ago I submitted a tidal trouble level and it's never been approved, I'm guessing they're just not adding new levels anymore? but I'd like to know for sure
Sometime over a year ago I submitted a tidal trouble level and it's never been approved, I'm guessing they're just not adding new levels anymore? but I'd like to know for sure
@Lunazaki

I don't believe they approve every level that's submitted. Otherwise, with the site revamp going on along with Bounty of the Elements, it's unlikely that they've added new levels in a while.
@Lunazaki

I don't believe they approve every level that's submitted. Otherwise, with the site revamp going on along with Bounty of the Elements, it's unlikely that they've added new levels in a while.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
1 2 ... 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 ... 3165 3166