Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[color=#0086CE]Hello everyone, I have another quick update. I have no news as of yet as to what is causing my health issues but this new doctor has ordered a huge work up on me and a ton of x-rays. He seems very excited to determine what is going on with me and genuinely wants to help. I'll have some answers for sure in two weeks when all the lab work comes back. That being said I am still having trouble with my hands and will need representatives to run this months give away on my behalf. I will need someone to set up the thread using my code as well as the spread sheets, you will be acting as "mods" I suppose??? I will write up a list of instructions for those who wish to volunteer to do this. I would be more than happy to reward my volunteers as well once I am able to draw with my tablet again, as I appreciate all the help many of you have provided over the years. If you would like to volunteer either ping me here or send me a message and I will add you to a list, where I will announce you before the festival. [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel[/size][/quote]
Hello everyone, I have another quick update.

I have no news as of yet as to what is causing my health issues but this new doctor has ordered a huge work up on me and a ton of x-rays. He seems very excited to determine what is going on with me and genuinely wants to help. I'll have some answers for sure in two weeks when all the lab work comes back.

That being said I am still having trouble with my hands and will need representatives to run this months give away on my behalf. I will need someone to set up the thread using my code as well as the spread sheets, you will be acting as "mods" I suppose???

I will write up a list of instructions for those who wish to volunteer to do this. I would be more than happy to reward my volunteers as well once I am able to draw with my tablet again, as I appreciate all the help many of you have provided over the years.

If you would like to volunteer either ping me here or send me a message and I will add you to a list, where I will announce you before the festival.

Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @gumiho @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai @Oreosalad @commoncomitatus @SkyDancer10 @pianoboi @LiveSky @HelloCA @reyofsun @Haretz @Crassula @Sunbyrd @dinguschi @Modryrog @Tropickle @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @CrowHarlequin @SerigalaMenarik @fortuna @Drakzaen @Poyocba @SgtCredo @Wrathkind @Ikterrin @dyslexhiss @QueenAlchemy @bakugannvgims @PhoenixFire36 @alyblaith @Modryrog @caravel @IllusiveFox @Aquatic @Abaddonkarma @IndigoUnicorn @magicalmarmaid @Mollusk @Argents @Serpentella @Lumidae @Demikid @SakuraAngel
kx9VmHP.png
@danceswithplants
i would like to help
@danceswithplants
i would like to help

Rbf96Oh.gif
@DanceswithPlants
Im not forum sabby but let my know where to send donations and stuff because i can help with that
@DanceswithPlants
Im not forum sabby but let my know where to send donations and stuff because i can help with that
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
@DanceswithPlants
i can try helping too :)
@DanceswithPlants
i can try helping too :)
@DanceswithPlants I'll give it a go!
@DanceswithPlants I'll give it a go!
@DanceswithPlants

I can set up the forum and sheets, mod, and volunteer with grinding and gaining chests and brewing skins/accents. Basically all of the above :')
@DanceswithPlants

I can set up the forum and sheets, mod, and volunteer with grinding and gaining chests and brewing skins/accents. Basically all of the above :')
Okay so here is the spread so far on volunteers!

I am going to have @Exaltier be the host for the give away this month, I will send you a link to the code and some guidelines for the give away.

For my other volunteers, @Tropickle @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Abaddonkarma @caravel @Skydust @bakugannvgims, please let me know if you are still interested in volunteering and I will add you to the Item Pinglist so you can edit it during the event.

If any of you have any questions message me and I will give you my email address so you can get in contact with me easier.
Okay so here is the spread so far on volunteers!

I am going to have @Exaltier be the host for the give away this month, I will send you a link to the code and some guidelines for the give away.

For my other volunteers, @Tropickle @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Abaddonkarma @caravel @Skydust @bakugannvgims, please let me know if you are still interested in volunteering and I will add you to the Item Pinglist so you can edit it during the event.

If any of you have any questions message me and I will give you my email address so you can get in contact with me easier.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants i would still like to help out
@DanceswithPlants i would still like to help out

Rbf96Oh.gif
@DanceswithPlants i would still help :)
@DanceswithPlants i would still help :)
@caravel @Abaddonkarma

Ive pinged u both to the thread. If anything comes up or u need to communicate with me feel free to pm :0 and if donations come through to you guys plz lemme know so i can update donor lists and such
@caravel @Abaddonkarma

Ive pinged u both to the thread. If anything comes up or u need to communicate with me feel free to pm :0 and if donations come through to you guys plz lemme know so i can update donor lists and such
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15