Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A E R I E - Mafia Signups (16/20+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
school is kicking me in the energy a little, but I'm going to think about joining

will let you know in a couple of days (assuming there are still open slots by then, anyway)
school is kicking me in the energy a little, but I'm going to think about joining

will let you know in a couple of days (assuming there are still open slots by then, anyway)
Updated (and @Varikset, it's flexible size, so unless forty people decide they have a sudden hankerin' for mafia, there will, by definition, be open slots :P)
Updated (and @Varikset, it's flexible size, so unless forty people decide they have a sudden hankerin' for mafia, there will, by definition, be open slots :P)
MM82e8q.png

In

In
stick me in there
stick me in there
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
I'd like to spec please! :3
I'd like to spec please! :3
jghAv2V.png
@Stanari I'd like to play! I haven't participated in a mafia style game on FR but I have played a LOT of town of salem, so hopefully that translates. ;;
@Stanari I'd like to play! I haven't participated in a mafia style game on FR but I have played a LOT of town of salem, so hopefully that translates. ;;
RoPG7ds.png
This looks super cool but I'm starting a new school this week... so spectator please!
This looks super cool but I'm starting a new school this week... so spectator please!
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Sounds interesting. I'm in.
Sounds interesting. I'm in.
alWiqh6.png
Heather|Any Pronoun|FRT+3 (EST)
@Stanari

I'd like to spectate please :)
@Stanari

I'd like to spectate please :)
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
i’d like to play although i’m currently still in a mafia game so if this starts before my current game finishes maybe i could be a replacement instead?
i’d like to play although i’m currently still in a mafia game so if this starts before my current game finishes maybe i could be a replacement instead?
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9