Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A E R I E - Mafia Signups (16/20+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Long couple of days, apologies, updating now.

@Zac
Thanks!

@Khaos101
Sounds good.

@FableWolf
:knife:?
Long couple of days, apologies, updating now.

@Zac
Thanks!

@Khaos101
Sounds good.

@FableWolf
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari
Is there still room to join?
@Stanari
Is there still room to join?
@Stanari I don’t know the game well enough to play, but I’d love to spectate!
@Stanari I don’t know the game well enough to play, but I’d love to spectate!
Crazy cat lady. Book lover. Ask me about my mirrors (sorry about that breed change price inflation).
@WyvernSight
Yep! Did you have any experience with mafia?

@HailTheCatlord
Gotcha :)
@WyvernSight
Yep! Did you have any experience with mafia?

@HailTheCatlord
Gotcha :)
MM82e8q.png
[quote name="Stanari" date="2018-08-26 20:49:31" ] @FableWolf :knife:? [/quote] :knife:
Stanari wrote on 2018-08-26 20:49:31:
@FableWolf
:knife:
@Stanari
Yes, I play it IRL, but I'm not sure how we will decide the killers and survivors, other than that, I'm excited to join!
@Stanari
Yes, I play it IRL, but I'm not sure how we will decide the killers and survivors, other than that, I'm excited to join!
[quote name="@WyvernSight" date="2018-08-28 17:20:06" ] @ Stanari Yes, I play it IRL, but I'm not sure how we will decide the killers and survivors, other than that, I'm excited to join! [/quote] I will randomize who gets what alignment.
@WyvernSight wrote on 2018-08-28 17:20:06:
@ Stanari
I will randomize who gets what alignment.
MM82e8q.png
@Stanari
Gotcha, PM me when we start but I'll also check this forum!
@Stanari
Gotcha, PM me when we start but I'll also check this forum!
@kirkfan2255 @Firo @Limelight @Kalideoscope @Nananami @NekoNikki @brighteningskies @Zac @clw23 @Tsaiah @Crickycrick @CookieArcher @Baret @swaggiep34 @Khaos101 @FableWolf @WyvernSight

Hello everyone, sorry for the long delay to start. I'm going to close signups pretty soon; we're looking to start sometime this weekend. SOD/EOD time will likely be around 21:00 FRT. Please confirm that you still want to play!
@kirkfan2255 @Firo @Limelight @Kalideoscope @Nananami @NekoNikki @brighteningskies @Zac @clw23 @Tsaiah @Crickycrick @CookieArcher @Baret @swaggiep34 @Khaos101 @FableWolf @WyvernSight

Hello everyone, sorry for the long delay to start. I'm going to close signups pretty soon; we're looking to start sometime this weekend. SOD/EOD time will likely be around 21:00 FRT. Please confirm that you still want to play!
MM82e8q.png
I'm still in!
I'm still in!
RoPG7ds.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9