Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | A E R I E - Mafia Signups (16/20+)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Can you put me as a spec for now? I might change my mind depending on when it starts.
Can you put me as a spec for now? I might change my mind depending on when it starts.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Updated!

@Nananami
It doesn't quite translate - but the experience will give you something to work with, so as long as you're willing to learn, I'm sure you'll do well!

@brighteningskies
Put you down as a player for now - I'll check back before gamestart but you can let me know if you need to switch!
Updated!

@Nananami
It doesn't quite translate - but the experience will give you something to work with, so as long as you're willing to learn, I'm sure you'll do well!

@brighteningskies
Put you down as a player for now - I'll check back before gamestart but you can let me know if you need to switch!
MM82e8q.png
/sub

That way i can prolong reading
@stanari
/sub

That way i can prolong reading
@stanari
may it be possible for me to join? love mafia
may it be possible for me to join? love mafia
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Zac
May I ask what kind of experience you have?
@Zac
May I ask what kind of experience you have?
MM82e8q.png
i have played 7 different games on here and 5 on another website. played town of salem occasionally and have an account that i sometimes us on a mafia made forum
i have also played the irl equivalent of it.

the last two were run by Clw23

sorry if my writing is scattered at the moment, its very late and i have homework to get done XP
@stanari
i have played 7 different games on here and 5 on another website. played town of salem occasionally and have an account that i sometimes us on a mafia made forum
i have also played the irl equivalent of it.

the last two were run by Clw23

sorry if my writing is scattered at the moment, its very late and i have homework to get done XP
@stanari
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@Stanari

unmaybe me

I think I'm staying in, unless something drastically changes about the playerlist or my availability, of which the former is more likely
@Stanari

unmaybe me

I think I'm staying in, unless something drastically changes about the playerlist or my availability, of which the former is more likely
@Stanari
I'd like to join please
@Stanari
I'd like to join please
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
bump!
bump!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]A[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]dd me as a spectator, please!
L5Nllxk.png Add me as a spectator, please!
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9