Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Those Bows, Though
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 77 78
YES
YES
Untitleddd.jpg
I sincerely expected to hate these but now I want all my dragons covered in bows *-*
I sincerely expected to hate these but now I want all my dragons covered in bows *-*
FINALLY
FINALLY
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
I love the new bow positions but the darker blue and yellow made those bows no longer match the dragon's I've put them on. I'd love softer blue and yellow bows again in the future. The soft blue was my favorite.

Edit: looking at more of my dragons now, and all the bows look bad on them now. I loved the more pastel bows but they're all too bright now, even the purple, pink, and aqua. It's a shame because bows have been my favorite and most used apparel but now they all look weird because they're so bright compared to the dragons. I'm not a huge fan of the update. I do like the head bow and other new position ideas, but the colors don't match. I like the new yellow as a separate, sunflower yellow new bow. Same with the new pink and blue, but I wish they were just new entirely. Like a magenta bow or deep blue now instead of overriding the old ones. I wish the old colors were still there.
I love the new bow positions but the darker blue and yellow made those bows no longer match the dragon's I've put them on. I'd love softer blue and yellow bows again in the future. The soft blue was my favorite.

Edit: looking at more of my dragons now, and all the bows look bad on them now. I loved the more pastel bows but they're all too bright now, even the purple, pink, and aqua. It's a shame because bows have been my favorite and most used apparel but now they all look weird because they're so bright compared to the dragons. I'm not a huge fan of the update. I do like the head bow and other new position ideas, but the colors don't match. I like the new yellow as a separate, sunflower yellow new bow. Same with the new pink and blue, but I wish they were just new entirely. Like a magenta bow or deep blue now instead of overriding the old ones. I wish the old colors were still there.
yay! looks super pretty!
yay! looks super pretty!
ycSiwsB.png
Yes finally [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43285617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432857/43285617_350.png[/img] [/url] the apparel fits her way better now
Yes finally

43285617_350.png
the apparel fits her way better now
FROGS!!
Awesome!
Awesome!
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
bowsbowsbowsthankyouflightrising.png
I love looking at the image filenames.
bowsbowsbowsthankyouflightrising.png
I love looking at the image filenames.