Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed] Rainbow Lv25 w/ Art
1 2 3
Oh wow, he matches my progen perfectly! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3902848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39029/3902848_350.png[/img] [/url] (Can you BELIEVE those are scatterscroll colors?) I'm so, so tempted to put a bid on this fella. I don't even need a new coli dragon and I'm still insanely tempted. What's the top bid at the moment? 400g? EDIT: oh yeah, you did say it's 400g lol sorry about that. Any chance you'd be looking for a coli replacement for him and interested in a trade? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4205540] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42056/4205540_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Cedar, one of the first dragons I ever bought. She's also level 25 and I totally know what you mean about not clicking with a dragon- I've kept her so long out of obligation because I've just always had her. Even tried to scatter her and got beautiful tree dragon colors... that I'm not particularly into. Let me know if you're interested!
Oh wow, he matches my progen perfectly!

3902848_350.png

(Can you BELIEVE those are scatterscroll colors?) I'm so, so tempted to put a bid on this fella. I don't even need a new coli dragon and I'm still insanely tempted. What's the top bid at the moment? 400g?

EDIT: oh yeah, you did say it's 400g lol sorry about that. Any chance you'd be looking for a coli replacement for him and interested in a trade?

4205540_350.png

This is Cedar, one of the first dragons I ever bought. She's also level 25 and I totally know what you mean about not clicking with a dragon- I've kept her so long out of obligation because I've just always had her. Even tried to scatter her and got beautiful tree dragon colors... that I'm not particularly into. Let me know if you're interested!
rentowin.gif
@Kikaharu hey, were you still interested in this boy?
@Kikaharu hey, were you still interested in this boy?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi I am not interested in him anymore. Sorry, I was looking for dragons for my best friend who recently joined and wanted to get her a Mire Flyer. And while looking around I found a few dragons I think she would love. And I am turning them into Mire Flyers.

He is still really pretty though just not a dragon I would keep for myself. Hopefully you find someone who will enjoy him. :)
@Alphazi I am not interested in him anymore. Sorry, I was looking for dragons for my best friend who recently joined and wanted to get her a Mire Flyer. And while looking around I found a few dragons I think she would love. And I am turning them into Mire Flyers.

He is still really pretty though just not a dragon I would keep for myself. Hopefully you find someone who will enjoy him. :)
c6b764d732.gif
@Alphazi
100,000 treasure or do you want more?
@Alphazi
100,000 treasure or do you want more?
@Kikaharu ah, thank you for letting me know at least!
@Kikaharu ah, thank you for letting me know at least!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@queendarkmoon i'm sorry, i'm looking for much more than that; he's level 25 and a past perma ;v; i want to ensure he has a good home!
@queendarkmoon i'm sorry, i'm looking for much more than that; he's level 25 and a past perma ;v; i want to ensure he has a good home!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Bauble OH DEAR, i'm so sorry, i never saw this, i'm not subbed ;v;

i'm not looking for a replacement, sorry, just a sale! if you're still interested, though, i can do 400g!
@Bauble OH DEAR, i'm so sorry, i never saw this, i'm not subbed ;v;

i'm not looking for a replacement, sorry, just a sale! if you're still interested, though, i can do 400g!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi I really really need this dragon! Does he have eliminate? I can pick him up right away <3

I am a major coatl Addict. I need one for the coliseum badly. Also, I’m in love with his colours. I might starmap him or give him glowing eyes. Or both. He will have lore and many pretty mates. Check out my lair if you’re unsure of how crazy I am about coatls :D you can also see they’re well clothed and mated with caution to attain the prettiest of babes. I also run the zen hatchery.
@alphazi I really really need this dragon! Does he have eliminate? I can pick him up right away <3

I am a major coatl Addict. I need one for the coliseum badly. Also, I’m in love with his colours. I might starmap him or give him glowing eyes. Or both. He will have lore and many pretty mates. Check out my lair if you’re unsure of how crazy I am about coatls :D you can also see they’re well clothed and mated with caution to attain the prettiest of babes. I also run the zen hatchery.
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Mukti aw, i'm glad you love him! he does not have eliminate, his price is higher on the ah because he's an old perma and i want him to go to a good home ^^ and i need dragon cash
@Mukti aw, i'm glad you love him! he does not have eliminate, his price is higher on the ah because he's an old perma and i want him to go to a good home ^^ and i need dragon cash
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi I understand :) how much would you like me to offer?
@alphazi I understand :) how much would you like me to offer?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
1 2 3