Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 319 320
My old wish list was outdated and I thought I could make a new one!

- Coatl breed change scroll or some gems to help buy one
- Any other scroll! I have tons of projects and anything helps!
Thanks to @/RoyalSorceress for the Smirch scroll! I'll be sure to find someone who will wear it well!
- Cloudy feathered wings
- Eliminate
- Boon of maturity
My old wish list was outdated and I thought I could make a new one!

- Coatl breed change scroll or some gems to help buy one
- Any other scroll! I have tons of projects and anything helps!
Thanks to @/RoyalSorceress for the Smirch scroll! I'll be sure to find someone who will wear it well!
- Cloudy feathered wings
- Eliminate
- Boon of maturity
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
Ok i'm pretty sure my list is WAAAAY old now. So i'm gonna put a new one here. If it isn't old please let me know and i'll delete the old one :) Wishlist is in Horizons Bio :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26928189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269282/26928189_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ok i'm pretty sure my list is WAAAAY old now. So i'm gonna put a new one here. If it isn't old please let me know and i'll delete the old one :)

Wishlist is in Horizons Bio :)

26928189_350.png
plq4uTK.jpg
I wish for a spiral scroll to breed change my new multi-gaze baby >v< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44233205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442333/44233205_350.png[/img] [/url] And I wish for a bee scroll, or starmap scroll the gene process of my ridgeback girl >v< [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44150789] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441508/44150789_350.png[/img] [/url] A spiral scroll, bee scroll, starmap scroll, ghost scroll for this boy. He's my dream dragon!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43936036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439361/43936036_350.png[/img] [/url] Ik it's crazy to ask for them but I'm a poor bean @^@
I wish for a spiral scroll to breed change my new multi-gaze baby >v<

44233205_350.png

And I wish for a bee scroll, or starmap scroll the gene process of my ridgeback girl >v<

44150789_350.png

A spiral scroll, bee scroll, starmap scroll, ghost scroll for this boy. He's my dream dragon!!!!

43936036_350.png

Ik it's crazy to ask for them but I'm a poor bean @^@
I had some very outdated lists here I deleted a while ago, it okay to post again?
Let me know :3

I wish for:
Omg the new bow sets!
;-; any of them!
A wind sprite (for my avatar)
A starmap gene (a girl can dream)
A toxin gene
A lace gene
A stained gene
A coatl breed change
Scroll of youth x2
Sakura flowerfall
Sakura flower crown
Any pretty/cute familiars I don’t have
Thankyou to royalsorceress and chamilet for the 2 familiars <3
Pastel lace set (or pieces I don’t have) waist frill and headpiece generously donated by bonibaru :D thankyou!
Vintage lace set (or pieces~ Need all except wing ribbons and claw )
Sweetheart lace set (need waist frill, wing ribbons, claw and anklet) thankyou finna and royal sorceress for the headpiece,tail ornament and collar!
Soft pink silks (or pieces)
Sky blue silks (or pieces)
Gossamer silks (or pieces)
Silver seraph set (or pieces)
Golden seraph set (or pieces)
Lovely seraph set (or pieces)
dog companion apparel
cat companion apparel
Gossamer flame set
Mystic sage set
Winter wind
Autumnal breeze
Springs breath
Summer swelter
Ethereal entourage
Pixie possession
Gilded crown
Any festival apparel from nature, ice, arcane or wind
Hyacinth/any mouth flower apparel
Marigold flowerfall
Arcane tome
Alchemists tools
Any pretty/pastel apparel or familar are also greatly appreciated

Thankyou all <3
Have a magical day ~
I had some very outdated lists here I deleted a while ago, it okay to post again?
Let me know :3

I wish for:
Omg the new bow sets!
;-; any of them!
A wind sprite (for my avatar)
A starmap gene (a girl can dream)
A toxin gene
A lace gene
A stained gene
A coatl breed change
Scroll of youth x2
Sakura flowerfall
Sakura flower crown
Any pretty/cute familiars I don’t have
Thankyou to royalsorceress and chamilet for the 2 familiars <3
Pastel lace set (or pieces I don’t have) waist frill and headpiece generously donated by bonibaru :D thankyou!
Vintage lace set (or pieces~ Need all except wing ribbons and claw )
Sweetheart lace set (need waist frill, wing ribbons, claw and anklet) thankyou finna and royal sorceress for the headpiece,tail ornament and collar!
Soft pink silks (or pieces)
Sky blue silks (or pieces)
Gossamer silks (or pieces)
Silver seraph set (or pieces)
Golden seraph set (or pieces)
Lovely seraph set (or pieces)
dog companion apparel
cat companion apparel
Gossamer flame set
Mystic sage set
Winter wind
Autumnal breeze
Springs breath
Summer swelter
Ethereal entourage
Pixie possession
Gilded crown
Any festival apparel from nature, ice, arcane or wind
Hyacinth/any mouth flower apparel
Marigold flowerfall
Arcane tome
Alchemists tools
Any pretty/pastel apparel or familar are also greatly appreciated

Thankyou all <3
Have a magical day ~
[u][b]I Wish For:[/b][/u] [b]Bee gene for ARK[/b] Lightning Halos I Hoard Glass Knifes/Stone Knifes Any Apparel or Familiars [b]Treasure Hoarder or Armory Vista[/b] Food for my dragons is always appreciated! Festival currency is always appreciated! [b]Any treasure or gems[/b] Battle-stones [b]A Light Sprite (ha ha I can wish!)[/b] Aquamarine Flourish Apparel [b]Retired Apparel and Familiars[/b] Prismatic Tokens Pieces for this outfit: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=40411794&skin=0&apparel=11226,2561,26141,2502,26941,1094,10374,10381&xt=dressing.png[/img] Trust me, every gift will receive a cute little poem in return as a sign of my thankfulness. Thank you all and have a wonderful day!
I Wish For:

Bee gene for ARK
Lightning Halos
I Hoard Glass Knifes/Stone Knifes
Any Apparel or Familiars
Treasure Hoarder or Armory Vista
Food for my dragons is always appreciated!
Festival currency is always appreciated!
Any treasure or gems
Battle-stones
A Light Sprite (ha ha I can wish!)
Aquamarine Flourish Apparel
Retired Apparel and Familiars
Prismatic Tokens

Pieces for this outfit:
dragon?did=40411794&skin=0&apparel=11226,2561,26141,2502,26941,1094,10374,10381&xt=dressing.png

Trust me, every gift will receive a cute little poem in return as a sign of my thankfulness. Thank you all and have a wonderful day!
an5nAto.png
I wish for:

• Adult fodder dragons
• Marketplace-exclusive familiars
• Any of the sword apparel
• Unhatched Egg(s) - any element would be great!
• Vistas! Right now I have Crystal Pools, Ghostlight Ruins, Night Sky, Rainsong Jungle, Sandswept Delta, Training Fields II, and Woodland Path. (Edit: I now have a vista: Gladekeeper and Kelp Beds! Thank you, RoyalSoceress! And thank you Crim for sending me a Bamboo Falls vista!)

• Mystic Sage Lantern
• Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble
Both will go on this dragon! She was the first dragon I bought when I joined FR, so she's a bit special to me. I'd be so grateful for help completing her outfit!

• Trickster's Magic Cards
• Night Sky Wing Silks
• Night Sky Fillet
These would be the start of Steelclaw's outfit! His story is that he's a con artist who tricks rich dragons out of their treasure to donate to those who need it more, keeping a bit off the top for himself.

• Anything retired festival items from before the 2018 Brightshine Jubilee.
I joined June, and I have a lot of catching up to do. It's a bit daunting, and I'd be grateful for any help. ^^
(Update: Thanks again to chamilet for gifting me a Deeprealm Trident!)

• Starmap Gene
Will be used on this girl! She's one of my favorite lore dragons. At first I wasn't sure whether I wanted to buy her or not, but the little blurb that Rosesinger wrote kept coming back to me and I wanted to develop her and keep her story going. Next time I'm in a writing mood, finishing her bio is my first priority. ^^

Thank you again to bonibaru for sending me fodder dragons and a Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble, RoyalSorceress for sending me a Gladekeeper and Kelp Beds vista, chamilet for sending me a Deeprealm Trident, and Crim for sending me a Bamboo Falls vista! I promise I'll pay it forward. ^^
I wish for:

• Adult fodder dragons
• Marketplace-exclusive familiars
• Any of the sword apparel
• Unhatched Egg(s) - any element would be great!
• Vistas! Right now I have Crystal Pools, Ghostlight Ruins, Night Sky, Rainsong Jungle, Sandswept Delta, Training Fields II, and Woodland Path. (Edit: I now have a vista: Gladekeeper and Kelp Beds! Thank you, RoyalSoceress! And thank you Crim for sending me a Bamboo Falls vista!)

• Mystic Sage Lantern
• Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble
Both will go on this dragon! She was the first dragon I bought when I joined FR, so she's a bit special to me. I'd be so grateful for help completing her outfit!

• Trickster's Magic Cards
• Night Sky Wing Silks
• Night Sky Fillet
These would be the start of Steelclaw's outfit! His story is that he's a con artist who tricks rich dragons out of their treasure to donate to those who need it more, keeping a bit off the top for himself.

• Anything retired festival items from before the 2018 Brightshine Jubilee.
I joined June, and I have a lot of catching up to do. It's a bit daunting, and I'd be grateful for any help. ^^
(Update: Thanks again to chamilet for gifting me a Deeprealm Trident!)

• Starmap Gene
Will be used on this girl! She's one of my favorite lore dragons. At first I wasn't sure whether I wanted to buy her or not, but the little blurb that Rosesinger wrote kept coming back to me and I wanted to develop her and keep her story going. Next time I'm in a writing mood, finishing her bio is my first priority. ^^

Thank you again to bonibaru for sending me fodder dragons and a Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble, RoyalSorceress for sending me a Gladekeeper and Kelp Beds vista, chamilet for sending me a Deeprealm Trident, and Crim for sending me a Bamboo Falls vista! I promise I'll pay it forward. ^^
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
I wish for treasure or gems! I'm still getting used to flight rising and I need more space since I tend to buy dragons a lot.
I wish for the most adorable apparel/skins to put on my dragons.
I wish for vistas! I'd love to have a cute little thing when I post.
I wish for animal companion apparel.
Far from and probably will never get - But I wish for the starmap gene/a starmap baby<3

Thank you bonibaru for the familiars! Thank you RoyalSorceress for the adorable apparel! Thank you chamilet for the vista!
I wish for treasure or gems! I'm still getting used to flight rising and I need more space since I tend to buy dragons a lot.
I wish for the most adorable apparel/skins to put on my dragons.
I wish for vistas! I'd love to have a cute little thing when I post.
I wish for animal companion apparel.
Far from and probably will never get - But I wish for the starmap gene/a starmap baby<3

Thank you bonibaru for the familiars! Thank you RoyalSorceress for the adorable apparel! Thank you chamilet for the vista!
I wish for:

(Honestly anything from my wishlist in sig, but I'll put the most desired ones here. I have a lot of scrying plans to complete so most are genes xD)
  • Alloy Gene
  • Firefly Gene
  • Treasure to fund my next lair expansion or some gems to fund projects.
  • Night Sky Silks Set
  • Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Set
  • Noxtide Gene
  • Starmap Gene x2
  • Glimmer Gene x3
  • Peridot/Sapphire Flourish Apparel
  • Other apparel, more flourish, silk, etc.
  • Familiars I don't have, or a some fodder familiars.
  • Vistas! I currently have Crystalline Gala, Sandswept Delta, Mire and Gossamer Flames.
  • Honestly any gene would make me happy.
  • Fest chests, chests in general.
  • Accents and skins.
  • To adopt out dragons I have on an adoption forum.
  • I'm always in need of Baldwin mats! I do a lot of brewing, so any and all muck and slime is greatly appreciated!
  • Large stacks of Common and Southmarsh Podid Claws, Snowfall Elk Ears, Elk Ears, Juvenile Prairie Skinks, Wierd purple Skinks, Cinnamon, Green Shoots, Olympia Oyster, Royal Oysters, Powerful Sertihs Potion, Unstable Serthis Potion.
  • Runestones.
  • Fest Currency
  • Any piece of apparel from this outfit:
    Not Found

Thank you to RoyalSorceress and chamilet for sending familairs!

Thank you to bonibaru for sending apparel!! Thanks to all who have sent me apparel, and made the outfit for some of my dragons complete! :)

Thank you to autisticromana for ALL THE BOWS!! XD

A big thank you to anyone who grants one of my wishes!!
I wish for:

(Honestly anything from my wishlist in sig, but I'll put the most desired ones here. I have a lot of scrying plans to complete so most are genes xD)
  • Alloy Gene
  • Firefly Gene
  • Treasure to fund my next lair expansion or some gems to fund projects.
  • Night Sky Silks Set
  • Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Set
  • Noxtide Gene
  • Starmap Gene x2
  • Glimmer Gene x3
  • Peridot/Sapphire Flourish Apparel
  • Other apparel, more flourish, silk, etc.
  • Familiars I don't have, or a some fodder familiars.
  • Vistas! I currently have Crystalline Gala, Sandswept Delta, Mire and Gossamer Flames.
  • Honestly any gene would make me happy.
  • Fest chests, chests in general.
  • Accents and skins.
  • To adopt out dragons I have on an adoption forum.
  • I'm always in need of Baldwin mats! I do a lot of brewing, so any and all muck and slime is greatly appreciated!
  • Large stacks of Common and Southmarsh Podid Claws, Snowfall Elk Ears, Elk Ears, Juvenile Prairie Skinks, Wierd purple Skinks, Cinnamon, Green Shoots, Olympia Oyster, Royal Oysters, Powerful Sertihs Potion, Unstable Serthis Potion.
  • Runestones.
  • Fest Currency
  • Any piece of apparel from this outfit:
    Not Found

Thank you to RoyalSorceress and chamilet for sending familairs!

Thank you to bonibaru for sending apparel!! Thanks to all who have sent me apparel, and made the outfit for some of my dragons complete! :)

Thank you to autisticromana for ALL THE BOWS!! XD

A big thank you to anyone who grants one of my wishes!!
buBHBhp.png
I wish for...
- Rose Thorn Apparel
- Some gems
- any genes to fund my gene projects (the basic babes usually have their scries in their bio, currently my progen Ancano still needs Bee, Capsule and Glowing Eyes <3)
- Eggs! I especially love Light, Arcane, Lightning and Shadow!
- any other cool apparel (especially for ancano or Elaina) [Thank you to RoyalSorceress <3]
- Treasure to fund genes, Coli Teams and Lair expands <:
- Dragons of course! You can check my lair for what i like, but I‘d say close-colored SDs, Imps, Coatls, WCs and PCs I love especially :3
- and also Pastel Gen1s to gene pretty!
I wish for...
- Rose Thorn Apparel
- Some gems
- any genes to fund my gene projects (the basic babes usually have their scries in their bio, currently my progen Ancano still needs Bee, Capsule and Glowing Eyes <3)
- Eggs! I especially love Light, Arcane, Lightning and Shadow!
- any other cool apparel (especially for ancano or Elaina) [Thank you to RoyalSorceress <3]
- Treasure to fund genes, Coli Teams and Lair expands <:
- Dragons of course! You can check my lair for what i like, but I‘d say close-colored SDs, Imps, Coatls, WCs and PCs I love especially :3
- and also Pastel Gen1s to gene pretty!
pssst... dragons for sale here
I wish for~
Random unhatched eggs...
^^^ I have an addiction its all I desire.
I wish for~
Random unhatched eggs...
^^^ I have an addiction its all I desire.
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 319 320