Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 305 306
1. What's a fandom you enjoy?
I like Warriors, Mystic Messenger and Steven Universe :p

2. Are there any changes you want to see from this raffle?
Nope! I like it the way it is :D

3. What's something you're looking forward to?
Hmm, I guess when one of my nests hatch :0 I expect a lot of pretty babs ^w^

4. What is your relationship status?
Single..

5. Do you have any pets?
I have two cats and a dog :0

Thank you for doing this! :)
I like Warriors, Mystic Messenger and Steven Universe :p

Nope! I like it the way it is :D

Hmm, I guess when one of my nests hatch :0 I expect a lot of pretty babs ^w^

Single..

5. Do you have any pets?
I have two cats and a dog :0

Thank you for doing this! :)
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
Harry Potter, Les Miserables, and Steven Universe :3

Nope!

Getting a good score on the SAT?

In love with fictional characters xD

5. Do you have any pets?
Had one hamster ;-;
Harry Potter, Les Miserables, and Steven Universe :3

Nope!

Getting a good score on the SAT?

In love with fictional characters xD

5. Do you have any pets?
Had one hamster ;-;
DVynlKm.png
Steven Universe's fandom is pretty good (except for the SU critical part, and by SU crit I mean the ones who criticize the stupidest things, not the people who actually offer constructive criticism.) The Homestuck fandom's also tamed out a lot compared to the way it used to be. There's other things I'm into, but large parts of the fandom can kinda... yknow. (voltron)

Nah.

SUMMER ENDING AND FALL FINALLY STARTING. CHRIST I JUST WANT SOME RAIN :(

Single and kind of wanting to date so I can figure out if I actually want to date people or if I'm actually aromantic like I kind of suspect

5. Do you have any pets?
Two cats! (Well. I have two cats that are specifically Mine, there's two dogs in the house but they're considered to be more dads' pets. I take care of the cats, he takes care of the dogs.)
Steven Universe's fandom is pretty good (except for the SU critical part, and by SU crit I mean the ones who criticize the stupidest things, not the people who actually offer constructive criticism.) The Homestuck fandom's also tamed out a lot compared to the way it used to be. There's other things I'm into, but large parts of the fandom can kinda... yknow. (voltron)

Nah.

SUMMER ENDING AND FALL FINALLY STARTING. CHRIST I JUST WANT SOME RAIN :(

Single and kind of wanting to date so I can figure out if I actually want to date people or if I'm actually aromantic like I kind of suspect

5. Do you have any pets?
Two cats! (Well. I have two cats that are specifically Mine, there's two dogs in the house but they're considered to be more dads' pets. I take care of the cats, he takes care of the dogs.)
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
Do Webtoons count?

not really ^-^

...not school :P

single

5. Do you have any pets?
one dog <3
Do Webtoons count?

not really ^-^

...not school :P

single

5. Do you have any pets?
one dog <3
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
The Vilous Fandom is pretty great! Vilous.net

Hmm... Not particularly! I enjoy these a lot actually.

Getting a puppy!

Married to the bestest husband in the world!

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes!!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjlvmySXoAAFkAB.jpg:large

As well as a 125gal fish tank with goldies and catfish... And a bearded dragon!
The Vilous Fandom is pretty great! Vilous.net

Hmm... Not particularly! I enjoy these a lot actually.

Getting a puppy!

Married to the bestest husband in the world!

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes!!! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjlvmySXoAAFkAB.jpg:large

As well as a 125gal fish tank with goldies and catfish... And a bearded dragon!
tenor.gif
1.) What's a fandom you enjoy?
I'm in a lot of book fandoms, but I think my favorite is probably the Throne of Glass fandom?

2.) Are there any changes you want to see from this raffle?
I can't think of any! This is my current favorite raffle and it's run EXTREMELY well!

3.) What's something you're looking forward to?
Marching with my school's marching band as a senior member of the color guard! I'm super excited to make this year memorable and fun!

4.) What is your relationship status?
Single, but maybe sorta talking to someone?

5.) Do you have any pets?
Oh goodness... I've had so many animals in my lifetime (sugar gliders, dogs, turtles, birds, tortoises, cats, lizards, snakes, etc)....
Currently I have:

A blue merle Australian Shepherd named Scout
A red short-haired Border Collie named Sansa
A salt and pepper Miniature Schnauzer named Rocky
A brown and white Australian Cattle Dog-mix named Zoey
A buff tabby cat named Dusty
A calico cat named Pepper
and two tortoises named Tank and Arya!
1.) What's a fandom you enjoy?
I'm in a lot of book fandoms, but I think my favorite is probably the Throne of Glass fandom?

2.) Are there any changes you want to see from this raffle?
I can't think of any! This is my current favorite raffle and it's run EXTREMELY well!

3.) What's something you're looking forward to?
Marching with my school's marching band as a senior member of the color guard! I'm super excited to make this year memorable and fun!

4.) What is your relationship status?
Single, but maybe sorta talking to someone?

5.) Do you have any pets?
Oh goodness... I've had so many animals in my lifetime (sugar gliders, dogs, turtles, birds, tortoises, cats, lizards, snakes, etc)....
Currently I have:

A blue merle Australian Shepherd named Scout
A red short-haired Border Collie named Sansa
A salt and pepper Miniature Schnauzer named Rocky
A brown and white Australian Cattle Dog-mix named Zoey
A buff tabby cat named Dusty
A calico cat named Pepper
and two tortoises named Tank and Arya!
Harry Potter, Warriors,

No

getting high A on all my courses

Single, in love with fictional characters only

5. Do you have any pets?
I had a cat but I have to leave him in China
Harry Potter, Warriors,

No

getting high A on all my courses

Single, in love with fictional characters only

5. Do you have any pets?
I had a cat but I have to leave him in China
adaptable
artshop
7zcCDc4.png
@VeroKitty You can be single and still be fun!

@WishUponADragon Haha I can't even handle plants!

@minted I'm very curious about your cat's pet.

@snowyfawn I love The Greatest Showman!

@RenatoUlbov Oh I've recently heard of Blackpink at a karaoke night.

@Ooh Wow, you've got a full house!

@Emeraldlion21 The start of a new year can be exciting!

@RedBaron How would people be entered into the raffle then?

@crowmachine Oh I love rats.

@cinnamonbits17 I love Star Trek!

@Starwindrider Well, that's good. :)

@electricangel Aw. :)

@Lumynox Ooh, exciting!

@TwilightStars I'm glad it's fun!

@LizzardLady Oh that's awesome!

@DoggoneCreature Wow, that's impressive!

@Eleya He's beautiful!

@Raniuszek Love rats!

@Babs3 Sorry about that!

@cocoagem Cool fandoms!

@Lorbeergruft Ooh, good luck!

@xyliacera Oh, good luck with that!

@grandmaeblob Sure!

@Stormborn Aw, so precious!

@ShadowFrost Aw, they all sound wonderful.

@ivyfall Aw, I'm sorry. :(

Your tickets have been recorded (except for Babs3).
@VeroKitty You can be single and still be fun!

@WishUponADragon Haha I can't even handle plants!

@minted I'm very curious about your cat's pet.

@snowyfawn I love The Greatest Showman!

@RenatoUlbov Oh I've recently heard of Blackpink at a karaoke night.

@Ooh Wow, you've got a full house!

@Emeraldlion21 The start of a new year can be exciting!

@RedBaron How would people be entered into the raffle then?

@crowmachine Oh I love rats.

@cinnamonbits17 I love Star Trek!

@Starwindrider Well, that's good. :)

@electricangel Aw. :)

@Lumynox Ooh, exciting!

@TwilightStars I'm glad it's fun!

@LizzardLady Oh that's awesome!

@DoggoneCreature Wow, that's impressive!

@Eleya He's beautiful!

@Raniuszek Love rats!

@Babs3 Sorry about that!

@cocoagem Cool fandoms!

@Lorbeergruft Ooh, good luck!

@xyliacera Oh, good luck with that!

@grandmaeblob Sure!

@Stormborn Aw, so precious!

@ShadowFrost Aw, they all sound wonderful.

@ivyfall Aw, I'm sorry. :(

Your tickets have been recorded (except for Babs3).
~they/them~
@JackTrader
Our cat's pet would be us.
@JackTrader
Our cat's pet would be us.
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @ChibiSatan @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii @RedBaron @cocoagem

The winner of Unnamed is Ooh!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Sesha @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot @kelkel8813 @MoonSun18 @TardisCatTwo @NyaPyonNya @Bumpsly @Braxis @WingedLibr4rian @JazzTheDinoQueen @Ooh @Zcribbles @violetrose @Oceanic03 @StormRaptor @ChaotiCloud33 @Peacewielder @misc20 @FirehawkRaptor @DarkPuffin @LovelyRails @electricangel @topazwolf91 @LostSkys @yellowstarfish @Endifinity @TruffleFish @literalstardust @fandomtrash420 @magicwolf369 @Wolfiez8191 @Hawksky @SashaFiredrake @Sssargon @stormspecter @ivyfall @Aeipathy @WispWolf @ixonstalx @Starwindrider @ErthisiaKay @Hasselix06 @nitsuj @cheesedragon @Raebaa @RayatheRayquaza @PyraDragon13 @Prisoner319 @RinEcho @sylveondreams @Ellapinky @Blitzindite @Kamuiii @Stri @STRHKR @BluDevil @KatsuQuartz5 @Kkeylime @Portalcube2 @FluffMonger @Cinmoren @PhantomLullabies @Arkeddli @LostSoal @snowyfawn @Greenbriar @fireflight665 @Ruffimutt @ChibiSatan @Nana64 @grandmaeblob @GreenSylph @Haliana @Portalcube2 @Ashicorn @windwakerK @Animonster @luna13 @Angelgirl56 @VeroKitty @BiMay @callmeang @lilhufflepuff @Spiderfrog15 @ShadowFrost @MerryFennec @SassmasterMaxie @3than @Dettlaff @Lorbeergruft @Theophilus @RainbowRainCat @MountainStorm @TheMortiestMorty @DrProfBaconBits @Camisado @WishUponADragon @lluminarii @RedBaron @cocoagem

The winner of Unnamed is Ooh!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 305 306