Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the least worst fandom?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
the Tolkien fandom is honestly super cool
the Tolkien fandom is honestly super cool
2heep8h.jpg
All fandoms are terrible. I've been in fandom since I was nine and no fandom I've ever encountered has had zero w*nk/discourse/flame wars/drama/whatever. Of course, the larger a fandom is, the bad part of it grows proportionally bigger until it reaches Critical W*nk Mass and the fandom dissolves into a smaller version of itself again and the cycle repeats.
All fandoms are terrible. I've been in fandom since I was nine and no fandom I've ever encountered has had zero w*nk/discourse/flame wars/drama/whatever. Of course, the larger a fandom is, the bad part of it grows proportionally bigger until it reaches Critical W*nk Mass and the fandom dissolves into a smaller version of itself again and the cycle repeats.
+2 hours server time!
ive never had any issues with the fallen london fandom, but we're also really tiny
ive never had any issues with the fallen london fandom, but we're also really tiny
@PorcupineYugi I had no idea Sally Face had a fandom... This makes me so happy. Can't wait for the new episode!!
@PorcupineYugi I had no idea Sally Face had a fandom... This makes me so happy. Can't wait for the new episode!!
tonalia_s_casual_hatchery_by_jayalltheway-dbswl35.png
@Tonalia yep! It does!! And if you have it, they even have an amino!
@Tonalia yep! It does!! And if you have it, they even have an amino!
@PorcupineYugi No freaking way... Google, here I come!
@PorcupineYugi No freaking way... Google, here I come!
tonalia_s_casual_hatchery_by_jayalltheway-dbswl35.png
@Tonalia you are my new best friend
it’s so hard to find people in the Sally face fandom!!
@Tonalia you are my new best friend
it’s so hard to find people in the Sally face fandom!!
I've never really looked into it , but I heard the animal crossing fandom can be pretty nice
I've never really looked into it , but I heard the animal crossing fandom can be pretty nice
Dunno if its been said yet but the Supernatural Fanbase. If you take out all the shipping and that stuff (tho I'm guilty of that side as well lol) the community is pretty amazing. Many people are super sweet and supportive, and #alwayskeepfighting. Rarely will I see a fight (and again its usually the shipping side of it) and everyone is just super positive. I have connected and made a lot of friends due to this fandom, and we are like a big family! ^^
Dunno if its been said yet but the Supernatural Fanbase. If you take out all the shipping and that stuff (tho I'm guilty of that side as well lol) the community is pretty amazing. Many people are super sweet and supportive, and #alwayskeepfighting. Rarely will I see a fight (and again its usually the shipping side of it) and everyone is just super positive. I have connected and made a lot of friends due to this fandom, and we are like a big family! ^^
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
my fandom
I'm the only member, not much happens
my fandom
I'm the only member, not much happens
lQD2Kwk.png
ZuZrM.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10