Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the least worst fandom?
so we've all heard of the really "bad" fandoms (fnaf, undertale, etc.), but now i want to hear your thoughts on what, in your opinion, is a really good fandom - that is, if any exist.
so we've all heard of the really "bad" fandoms (fnaf, undertale, etc.), but now i want to hear your thoughts on what, in your opinion, is a really good fandom - that is, if any exist.
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
Does Flight Rising count?

The early brony fandom was incredible; the community was friendly, it was/is filled with amazingly talented individuals, save for the odd "toxic" person/groups of people.

These days, I feel that it has changed for the worse, but it's still better than many out there.

Does Flight Rising count?

The early brony fandom was incredible; the community was friendly, it was/is filled with amazingly talented individuals, save for the odd "toxic" person/groups of people.

These days, I feel that it has changed for the worse, but it's still better than many out there.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
the Sally face fandom!! There’s sometimes really creepy and disturbing stuff, but nothing that’s like, y’know, that. The creepy stuff is just apart of its game!!
the Sally face fandom!! There’s sometimes really creepy and disturbing stuff, but nothing that’s like, y’know, that. The creepy stuff is just apart of its game!!
Tbh I love the superwholock fandom
Tbh I love the superwholock fandom
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Is-

isn't the least worst fandom just the best fandom

double negatives amiright
Is-

isn't the least worst fandom just the best fandom

double negatives amiright
The best fandoms are the most obscure ones. With a small fandom, there's a lesser chance of really bad drama happening. Once something becomes mainstream then it's all over. Case in point: Jojo's bizarre adventure fandom. It used to be a lot more chill, but when it started to gain MUCH more traction in 2015/2016, a lot of annoying and obnoxious people started getting into it. It's not even the 13 yr old meme enthusiasts who bother me, it's the really uptight and condescending people with awful personalities who get on my nerves.
The best fandoms are the most obscure ones. With a small fandom, there's a lesser chance of really bad drama happening. Once something becomes mainstream then it's all over. Case in point: Jojo's bizarre adventure fandom. It used to be a lot more chill, but when it started to gain MUCH more traction in 2015/2016, a lot of annoying and obnoxious people started getting into it. It's not even the 13 yr old meme enthusiasts who bother me, it's the really uptight and condescending people with awful personalities who get on my nerves.
Ljw7JvQ.png
55xbf1H.png
J7D1quC.png
L74Jfbv.png
honestly even the small fandoms can suck super hard. i got kicked out from a small fandom on tumblr bc i accidentally angered one of the "best and friendliest" people in it.

other than the odd interaction tho i think fr is the least worst that i've been in contact with? obviously aside from drama blogs and the outbreak of hatred and drama from firefly and the eye types and soon to be roundsey additions.........
honestly even the small fandoms can suck super hard. i got kicked out from a small fandom on tumblr bc i accidentally angered one of the "best and friendliest" people in it.

other than the odd interaction tho i think fr is the least worst that i've been in contact with? obviously aside from drama blogs and the outbreak of hatred and drama from firefly and the eye types and soon to be roundsey additions.........
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I'm not real deep into any fandom, but from what I've observed, the Steam punk fandom/subculture is lovely.
I'm not real deep into any fandom, but from what I've observed, the Steam punk fandom/subculture is lovely.
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
WTNV
WTNV
the flight rising fanbase, honestly.

we're all just chill dragon hoarders that may or may not want to make a virtual living for themselves. keep up what you're doing, fans, don't let the drama spread too far.

also honestly if you don't stray into the deviantart side of most fandoms they're relatively okay

edit: i'm not too far into soul eater yet, but i have the feeling its fandom might be reasonable!
the flight rising fanbase, honestly.

we're all just chill dragon hoarders that may or may not want to make a virtual living for themselves. keep up what you're doing, fans, don't let the drama spread too far.

also honestly if you don't stray into the deviantart side of most fandoms they're relatively okay

edit: i'm not too far into soul eater yet, but i have the feeling its fandom might be reasonable!
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests