Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | the least worst fandom?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The Tolkien fandom has always been super chill, from my experience. Of course there's a few times when something negative happens but that never lasts long before everyone sort of comes together and go back to being chill and friendly with each other. Definitely one of the least toxic fandoms I've ever been in.
The Tolkien fandom has always been super chill, from my experience. Of course there's a few times when something negative happens but that never lasts long before everyone sort of comes together and go back to being chill and friendly with each other. Definitely one of the least toxic fandoms I've ever been in.
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
The Legend of Zelda fandom barely exists, but it’s v/ chill. Same with Pikmin and Tolkien. Animal Crossing is also very nice, but with a game like Animal Crossing that’s kinda a given.
I like to think the Gumball fandom is good. I haven’t seen any real discourse (yet), and everyone seems to know each other. please let me join your secret club
The Legend of Zelda fandom barely exists, but it’s v/ chill. Same with Pikmin and Tolkien. Animal Crossing is also very nice, but with a game like Animal Crossing that’s kinda a given.
I like to think the Gumball fandom is good. I haven’t seen any real discourse (yet), and everyone seems to know each other. please let me join your secret club
pew pew pew
I haven't been a part of it for about a year but the years that I was in it the Sarah J Maas fandom was absolutely lovely and the author is one of the kindest people Iv'e met (and Iv'e met her... three times) the books were great and everyone was very kind and pretty lovely!
I haven't been a part of it for about a year but the years that I was in it the Sarah J Maas fandom was absolutely lovely and the author is one of the kindest people Iv'e met (and Iv'e met her... three times) the books were great and everyone was very kind and pretty lovely!
FR's fandom is really nice! It's easy to find someone with similar interests, the community's so creative, and almost everyone is really kind! I've only had one run-in with a bad egg here.
FR's fandom is really nice! It's easy to find someone with similar interests, the community's so creative, and almost everyone is really kind! I've only had one run-in with a bad egg here.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
animal crossing is heckin chill y'all
animal crossing is heckin chill y'all
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Flight Rising is the best!

Honestly, a lot of "lesser known but still got a decent sized playerbase" video games have nicer fandoms. I agree with previously mentioned Thief and Warframe, and I'll also throw out The Long Dark because all of the more frequently appearing folk I've seen in that fandom seem pretty nice.
Flight Rising is the best!

Honestly, a lot of "lesser known but still got a decent sized playerbase" video games have nicer fandoms. I agree with previously mentioned Thief and Warframe, and I'll also throw out The Long Dark because all of the more frequently appearing folk I've seen in that fandom seem pretty nice.
I have one, it has a decently sized fanbase and it's really chill and funny.

Gregory Horror Show fandom, it's great.

End.pngTheyThem.pngHeHim.pngEndR.png
step0001.gif
I'm afraid you won't find any.
I'm afraid you won't find any.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
I feel like the Night Vale fandom is pretty non-toxic, though it's fairly small. Also, I haven't found anything wrong with the Hannibal fandom, though it's pretty dead right now.

Gravity Falls fandom was pretty okay as far as larger fandoms go, at least from what I could tell, though there were the Bill shippers, but even they weren't that awful for the most part, at least, from what I could tell

Though, honestly, you can find bad areas in just about any fandoms, but for, most fandoms, there are more good people then bad, so, in my opinion, you shouldn't let the bad parts drive you from enjoying what you love. I've been a part of a number of fandoms that have 'cringy' reputations, Undertale, mlp, Rick and Morty, and, while there are a lot if disgusting, horrible people in those fandoms. Unfortunately, the bad people often have the loudest voices, but it doesn't mean they're the majority most of the time. That went on a tangent, sorry.
I feel like the Night Vale fandom is pretty non-toxic, though it's fairly small. Also, I haven't found anything wrong with the Hannibal fandom, though it's pretty dead right now.

Gravity Falls fandom was pretty okay as far as larger fandoms go, at least from what I could tell, though there were the Bill shippers, but even they weren't that awful for the most part, at least, from what I could tell

Though, honestly, you can find bad areas in just about any fandoms, but for, most fandoms, there are more good people then bad, so, in my opinion, you shouldn't let the bad parts drive you from enjoying what you love. I've been a part of a number of fandoms that have 'cringy' reputations, Undertale, mlp, Rick and Morty, and, while there are a lot if disgusting, horrible people in those fandoms. Unfortunately, the bad people often have the loudest voices, but it doesn't mean they're the majority most of the time. That went on a tangent, sorry.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
[quote name="RenCringe" date="2018-10-05 20:11:15" ] I have one, it has a decently sized fanbase and it's really chill and funny. Gregory Horror Show fandom, it's great. [/quote] Ooh, I watched that a while ago. I didn't really realize it had much of a fan base but that's kind of cool that does have other fans. It's a very unique show.
RenCringe wrote on 2018-10-05 20:11:15:

Ooh, I watched that a while ago. I didn't really realize it had much of a fan base but that's kind of cool that does have other fans. It's a very unique show.
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10