Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dr. Gladstone's Ancient Glyphs :shop:
1 2 3 4 5
@XxyunyunxX @SarcasticHawke @Kaimon

Hi! I wanted to apologize for the wait! I'm gonna try to get as many of your orders done this weekend as possible. Monday I'm going to be out of town for a couple days, and the Monday after that I'll be at a concert. One commission might have to wait until I come back and for that I would like to make sure each of you are okay with a possible delay in artwork.
@XxyunyunxX @SarcasticHawke @Kaimon

Hi! I wanted to apologize for the wait! I'm gonna try to get as many of your orders done this weekend as possible. Monday I'm going to be out of town for a couple days, and the Monday after that I'll be at a concert. One commission might have to wait until I come back and for that I would like to make sure each of you are okay with a possible delay in artwork.
signature_banner_for_sterling_by_ohwyrm-dcge9a5.png
@perisfet it's cool, life happens! Thanks for the heads up tho! take as long as u need
@perisfet it's cool, life happens! Thanks for the heads up tho! take as long as u need
@perisfet
Could you please ping me when you have more poses available please? I love the ancient Egyptian style, plus it would work great for my dragons as they are all Gods/Goddesses. Some are even Egyptian.
@perisfet
Could you please ping me when you have more poses available please? I love the ancient Egyptian style, plus it would work great for my dragons as they are all Gods/Goddesses. Some are even Egyptian.
Do I have a gen.1 obsession? I think I might, is that bad?
@perisfet Im okay with a delay! Thanks for the heads up.
@perisfet Im okay with a delay! Thanks for the heads up.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@perisfet
Can I be added to your pinglist please? =)
@perisfet
Can I be added to your pinglist please? =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@perisfet Thanks for letting us know! I'm ok with a delay, no worries.
@perisfet Thanks for letting us know! I'm ok with a delay, no worries.
DmlTJ6X.png
1 2 3 4 5