Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dr. Gladstone's Ancient Glyphs :shop:
1 2 3 4 5
@GloryEternal

Of course! I'm actually working on a new one right now : - )) Thank you! : - 0
@GloryEternal

Of course! I'm actually working on a new one right now : - )) Thank you! : - 0
signature_banner_for_sterling_by_ohwyrm-dcge9a5.png
@perisfet *rolls in and slams money down on counter* I [i]love[/i] this Username: WhistlewindWolf Dragon(s): Hecate Familiar(s): none References: There's a ton of art in her bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12878168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128782/12878168_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission type: single glyph Info about posing: posture of power Extra info(optional): Hecate was once a dragon, but over time her actions and power have led the members of my clan to revere her as a goddess. I don't really have a scene in mind for this, but feel free to draw inspiration from her lore. The halo isn't necessary if it might cause an issue, and the wing/leg/tail silks and sash can be removed as needed, I'd just like to keep her veil and scarf. Is her skin okay? If not, I can find a different dragon. edit: Sorry, I just noticed the waitlist, is the second slot taken? If yes, can I be added to that list?
@perisfet

*rolls in and slams money down on counter* I love this

Username: WhistlewindWolf
Dragon(s): Hecate
Familiar(s): none
References: There's a ton of art in her bio

12878168_350.png

Commission type: single glyph
Info about posing: posture of power
Extra info(optional): Hecate was once a dragon, but over time her actions and power have led the members of my clan to revere her as a goddess. I don't really have a scene in mind for this, but feel free to draw inspiration from her lore. The halo isn't necessary if it might cause an issue, and the wing/leg/tail silks and sash can be removed as needed, I'd just like to keep her veil and scarf. Is her skin okay? If not, I can find a different dragon.

edit: Sorry, I just noticed the waitlist, is the second slot taken? If yes, can I be added to that list?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf

You may have the second slot! Thank you so much for being interested in these : - D And I believe I might be able to work with her skin (it might be a little stylized, but I can definitely include it somehow).
@WhistlewindWolf

You may have the second slot! Thank you so much for being interested in these : - D And I believe I might be able to work with her skin (it might be a little stylized, but I can definitely include it somehow).
Oh man I hope you know I’m absolutely ordering like four more glyphs for the henu salute pose when you’re ready
Oh man I hope you know I’m absolutely ordering like four more glyphs for the henu salute pose when you’re ready
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@perisfet Oh boy! Could I please be added to your pinglist? This art is amazing and ancient Egypt is literally one of my weaknesses.
@perisfet Oh boy! Could I please be added to your pinglist? This art is amazing and ancient Egypt is literally one of my weaknesses.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@perisfet This is SUCH a good idea! I adore ancient Egyptian symbolism, and I'd love to order some of your art. Could you put me on your waitlist/pinglist, please?
@perisfet This is SUCH a good idea! I adore ancient Egyptian symbolism, and I'd love to order some of your art. Could you put me on your waitlist/pinglist, please?
DmlTJ6X.png
@Whistlewindwolf Awesome! I'll be adding more poses eventually so keep a sharp eye out for those too ; - )

@SarcasticHawke @Kaimon I'll add you guys right now! thank you for being interested in them : - D (and I'm the same way, I've always been fascinated by all things ancient Egyptian.)
@Whistlewindwolf Awesome! I'll be adding more poses eventually so keep a sharp eye out for those too ; - )

@SarcasticHawke @Kaimon I'll add you guys right now! thank you for being interested in them : - D (and I'm the same way, I've always been fascinated by all things ancient Egyptian.)
@perisfet

Oh gosh, I love this concept and your examples look absolutely amazing! I'd love to be added to your waitlist/pinglist, please.
@perisfet

Oh gosh, I love this concept and your examples look absolutely amazing! I'd love to be added to your waitlist/pinglist, please.
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
Ah, I love this, can I also be added onto the pinglist too?
Ah, I love this, can I also be added onto the pinglist too?
Candies.gif
@Iralla @Candies Yup!! Adding you now : - 0 Thank you two so much!!
@Iralla @Candies Yup!! Adding you now : - 0 Thank you two so much!!
1 2 3 4 5