Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33
@HeavyRoads Your post says you're going to resize your entry but it's been a few days and I wanted to remind you. @Fenni4Ever your small version is a broken link. @Feathy I think you may be missing the line layer on both entries? @Nightjarring - It looks like your line and shadow layers may be turned off but I can't really tell... @theelka - same as above, I can't tell if your line layers are on. @gamesbreaking - Unfortunately your entries are not eligible. They must not show the base dragon, they must have the line and shadow layers visible, they must be 350x350, they must be transparent, and they must not have anything (even watermarks) outside the dragon's lines. ----- @ReCremisi (5) | @Ineru (6) | @FrostyFiend (3) | @Specterless (3?) | @Msdrago (3, 6) | @Sky5555 (2, 5, 6) | @Cuttlefishie (2, 5, 6) | @Sonicswirl (3, 6) | @Animegerbil (3) | @oSpooksters (3) | @OsmosisJones (3) | @Redbang (2, 5, 6) | @NecroTheZma (3) | @KingOfDoots (3) | @99redragons (3) | @Darkwing2 (3) | @whopocalypse (3 for your second entry) [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/skins/3][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/255e/f/2018/002/e/6/tutorialbutton_by_littlefiredragon-dbyra6m.png[/img][/url] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/9f72/f/2018/130/4/1/contest_skin_mistakes_by_littlefiredragon-dcb6xzp.png[/img] [/center]
@HeavyRoads Your post says you're going to resize your entry but it's been a few days and I wanted to remind you.
@Fenni4Ever your small version is a broken link.
@Feathy I think you may be missing the line layer on both entries?
@Nightjarring - It looks like your line and shadow layers may be turned off but I can't really tell...
@theelka - same as above, I can't tell if your line layers are on.
@gamesbreaking - Unfortunately your entries are not eligible. They must not show the base dragon, they must have the line and shadow layers visible, they must be 350x350, they must be transparent, and they must not have anything (even watermarks) outside the dragon's lines.

@ReCremisi (5) | @Ineru (6) | @FrostyFiend (3) | @Specterless (3?) | @Msdrago (3, 6) | @Sky5555 (2, 5, 6) | @Cuttlefishie (2, 5, 6) | @Sonicswirl (3, 6) | @Animegerbil (3) | @oSpooksters (3) | @OsmosisJones (3) | @Redbang (2, 5, 6) | @NecroTheZma (3) | @KingOfDoots (3) | @99redragons (3) | @Darkwing2 (3) | @whopocalypse (3 for your second entry)
tutorialbutton_by_littlefiredragon-dbyra6m.png
contest_skin_mistakes_by_littlefiredragon-dcb6xzp.png
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME
@Paladingineer THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
@Lishandra Thanks!! ^w^ really glad someone likes it since it's my first one XD.
@Lishandra Thanks!! ^w^ really glad someone likes it since it's my first one XD.
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@Paladingineer

Thank you for telling me, I heard "get rid of the background" and just got rid of everything

I'll go fix mine now :)
@Paladingineer

Thank you for telling me, I heard "get rid of the background" and just got rid of everything

I'll go fix mine now :)
88V
FaCKLHz.png
Ok so.
I don't know what you mean by "broken link"
(apologies if it's something that is in like instructions or something, I probably accidentally skipped over it or forgot.)
so uh
what is that?
thanks!

edit: im going to try editing the image links, tell me if it doesn't work, because the pictures show up fine for me
Ok so.
I don't know what you mean by "broken link"
(apologies if it's something that is in like instructions or something, I probably accidentally skipped over it or forgot.)
so uh
what is that?
thanks!

edit: im going to try editing the image links, tell me if it doesn't work, because the pictures show up fine for me
wide.png
@Lishadra I'm glad you like it! :D
@Lishadra I'm glad you like it! :D
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
@Lishadra
Aaaa thank you!! I’m so glad you like it ;w;
@Lishadra
Aaaa thank you!! I’m so glad you like it ;w;
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
???
Why did I get pinged for that?
Ok, one I didn't do.
The other, I don't know how to change the size.
???
Why did I get pinged for that?
Ok, one I didn't do.
The other, I don't know how to change the size.
button_deviantart_by_dogi_crimson-da73zt5.gif artshoprosecyan_by_dogi_crimson-da84g3l.png apparel_paunchy_green_perch_by_dogi_crimson-dc5fcw8.gif item_cobalt_scale_by_dogi_crimson-dadpo0a.gif item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
Sonic - she/her - Pansexual - 0+ FR time - Currently battling depression
Hello, I am a random kiddo who has no idea what she's doing 90% of the time.
@lishidra thank you!!
@lishidra thank you!!
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@lishadra aaa thank u!! im really happy u like it :D
@lishadra aaa thank u!! im really happy u like it :D

-– art shop –-– wishlist –-– fr blog –-– carrd –-

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33