Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 ... 16121 16122
clangity clangity clang
getcha getcha getcha head in the game
we’re all in this together, unless you, are a lead, and your backstage singing

(doing high school musical with my theatre group...we’ve created some paradies...)
clangity clangity clang
getcha getcha getcha head in the game
we’re all in this together, unless you, are a lead, and your backstage singing

(doing high school musical with my theatre group...we’ve created some paradies...)
I’m too lazy to get up. :(
I’m too lazy to get up. :(
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
i liked being able to talk so much with her today uvu now its time to decide if i wanna put some posters up while hes here
i liked being able to talk so much with her today uvu now its time to decide if i wanna put some posters up while hes here

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
what's a social life
what's a social life
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Shikieiki" date="2018-07-30 19:11:14" ] what's a social life [/quote] I ask myself that every day
Shikieiki wrote on 2018-07-30 19:11:14:
what's a social life
I ask myself that every day
wRl0bfQ.png
Do you ever just feel out of place. Like no matter what you do or how hard you try you still don't know who you are or what you're supposed to be. I've been trying to figure this out for so long now. I just don't know how much longer I can do this before I go insane.
Do you ever just feel out of place. Like no matter what you do or how hard you try you still don't know who you are or what you're supposed to be. I've been trying to figure this out for so long now. I just don't know how much longer I can do this before I go insane.
maybe this time i'll be able to fall asleep before 1am
it's 22:30 so here we go
also @ mind no making me sad okay

mission failed. someone convince me not to delete everything again. highkey just want to disappear
ive had so manh people turn me away. i remember i made a friend and he told me everythinf thag he wouldnt tell others. i always made shre that he was okay i opened chats for him i helped him remember to stay alive. and now what. now what. didnt give a simple thing a second thought and turned me away. never cared again for the person who worriedendlessly, whk sent notes ans always checked to see that he was online always breathing a sigh of relief when he posted always striving to make him proud of me because he inspired me. everyone else has at keast said something once in a while. the sistwrs kept sending notes every chance they could in their busy life. i get daily messages from my best friwnds, i get aweet commenrs from friends when i say km having a bad day. but even with a this aupport i cant help but think. wikl they turn me away too. will they get so caught up in life that they forget the person theyve told a hundred tkmes that theyll always be their friend that they wont just leave or kick you out or call you a child or....
maybe this time i'll be able to fall asleep before 1am
it's 22:30 so here we go
also @ mind no making me sad okay

mission failed. someone convince me not to delete everything again. highkey just want to disappear
ive had so manh people turn me away. i remember i made a friend and he told me everythinf thag he wouldnt tell others. i always made shre that he was okay i opened chats for him i helped him remember to stay alive. and now what. now what. didnt give a simple thing a second thought and turned me away. never cared again for the person who worriedendlessly, whk sent notes ans always checked to see that he was online always breathing a sigh of relief when he posted always striving to make him proud of me because he inspired me. everyone else has at keast said something once in a while. the sistwrs kept sending notes every chance they could in their busy life. i get daily messages from my best friwnds, i get aweet commenrs from friends when i say km having a bad day. but even with a this aupport i cant help but think. wikl they turn me away too. will they get so caught up in life that they forget the person theyve told a hundred tkmes that theyll always be their friend that they wont just leave or kick you out or call you a child or....
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Okay, that movie reminds me lot about Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Just as good too, probably even better, actually.
Okay, that movie reminds me lot about Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. Just as good too, probably even better, actually.
AqaqXxe.png
Fingers crossed that my computer is fixed

I have commissions to do and Maples to play
Fingers crossed that my computer is fixed

I have commissions to do and Maples to play
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be