Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Im so freaking tired

How long is this quest just to continue Ark's story?!

I just want a break from it
Im so freaking tired

How long is this quest just to continue Ark's story?!

I just want a break from it
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
i need to draw "yes customer support my girlfriend vanished"
i need to draw "yes customer support my girlfriend vanished"
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests

DARE!

DARE TO BELIEEEVEE YOOUU CAN SURVIIIVE!!!

THE POWER IS THERE AT YOUR COMMAAAAND!

DARE!

DARE TO KEEP AAAALL YOOOUUR DREEAAAMS ALIIIIVE!!!

IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAAAAND!

YOU CAN WIN IF YOU DARE

___DARE

_____DARE

DARE!

DARE TO BELIEEEVEE YOOUU CAN SURVIIIVE!!!

THE POWER IS THERE AT YOUR COMMAAAAND!

DARE!

DARE TO KEEP AAAALL YOOOUUR DREEAAAMS ALIIIIVE!!!

IT'S TIME TO TAKE A STAAAAND!

YOU CAN WIN IF YOU DARE

___DARE

_____DARE

A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
___________________signature%2090.png
Cries because Kazuma and Bishamon are so cute and they need to kiss or something already dammit
Cries because Kazuma and Bishamon are so cute and they need to kiss or something already dammit
uAtpbsf.png
IT'S THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE
COME INSIDE AND WE'RE GOING TO SEND IN FODDER TO WATER
IT'S THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE
COME INSIDE AND WE'RE GOING TO SEND IN FODDER TO WATER
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
Yato’s bad comebacks are a mood
Yato’s bad comebacks are a mood
uAtpbsf.png
Ah, who do I want to level up, my Ark, my EunWol, or my Phantom, decisions decisions
Ah, who do I want to level up, my Ark, my EunWol, or my Phantom, decisions decisions
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
oh my god, i feel so good. i explained to my mom everything about the drama w my ex friend and i DIDNT out my best friend in the process. (one of her "problems" w me was that she thought i hated my friend for being trans when i literally helped him pass and get a binder?? and she outed him to her parents w/o his permission even tho he said his own family wasnt supportive?? yeah right, the person whose trying to protect her best friend from being bullied and called an it or the t slur is definitely worse than the random outsider making mountains out of molehills.) anyway, it was good because my mom's old fashioned and while she supports it, doesnt completely understand being trans.

AND she's on board w my sweet sixteen?? someone please tell me im not dreaming this is FANTASTIC
oh my god, i feel so good. i explained to my mom everything about the drama w my ex friend and i DIDNT out my best friend in the process. (one of her "problems" w me was that she thought i hated my friend for being trans when i literally helped him pass and get a binder?? and she outed him to her parents w/o his permission even tho he said his own family wasnt supportive?? yeah right, the person whose trying to protect her best friend from being bullied and called an it or the t slur is definitely worse than the random outsider making mountains out of molehills.) anyway, it was good because my mom's old fashioned and while she supports it, doesnt completely understand being trans.

AND she's on board w my sweet sixteen?? someone please tell me im not dreaming this is FANTASTIC
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Please, Ghost Flame apparel, sell soon; I’m drowning in you
Please, Ghost Flame apparel, sell soon; I’m drowning in you
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
>when nobody freaks about beanella being trans but everyone freaks out at gelidus being insane

oookay then
>when nobody freaks about beanella being trans but everyone freaks out at gelidus being insane

oookay then
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she