Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 149 150
My mom once found [i]The Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer[/i] on TV because she knows I love terrible animated movies. The jokes were [i]awful[/i] (ex: sea creatures inhaling their own farts so they can breathe underwater) and the scenes where the protagonist fights a sea monster and surfs the "perfect wave" looked like they came from a glitchy video game. [i]The Flight Before Christmas[/i] was also horrible. A surprisingly age-inappropriate premise for a children's holiday special wrapped in villains and side characters who are all ripoffs of Scrat from Ice Age. As for live-action, [i]Cat's! The Movie[/i] (really, that's how it was spelled. Also not to be confused with the broadway musical) was one of the worst I've ever seen. The incorrect punctuation in the title should have been a dead giveaway, but we rented it anyway. There was no plot, just some poor soul with too much time on their hands following their cats around a suburban neighborhood and slapping dialogue over the footage. [quote name="Archen" date="2018-07-17 17:47:51" ] plan bee is so freaking weird [/quote] My cousins showed me [i]Plan Bee[/i] at Christmas one year and it was one wild ride.
My mom once found The Dolphin: Story of a Dreamer on TV because she knows I love terrible animated movies. The jokes were awful (ex: sea creatures inhaling their own farts so they can breathe underwater) and the scenes where the protagonist fights a sea monster and surfs the "perfect wave" looked like they came from a glitchy video game.

The Flight Before Christmas was also horrible. A surprisingly age-inappropriate premise for a children's holiday special wrapped in villains and side characters who are all ripoffs of Scrat from Ice Age.

As for live-action, Cat's! The Movie (really, that's how it was spelled. Also not to be confused with the broadway musical) was one of the worst I've ever seen. The incorrect punctuation in the title should have been a dead giveaway, but we rented it anyway. There was no plot, just some poor soul with too much time on their hands following their cats around a suburban neighborhood and slapping dialogue over the footage.

Archen wrote on 2018-07-17 17:47:51:
plan bee is so freaking weird

My cousins showed me Plan Bee at Christmas one year and it was one wild ride.
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
[quote name="LizardKing" date="2018-07-25 21:18:30" ] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2018-07-25 21:17:27" ] What I wanna know is why the title of this thread got changed lol XD [/quote] omg same i thought it used to be "total garbage" but then i started doubting myself [/quote] It was total garbage. I guess maybe there was a TOC issue or something?
LizardKing wrote on 2018-07-25 21:18:30:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2018-07-25 21:17:27:
What I wanna know is why the title of this thread got changed lol XD

omg same
i thought it used to be "total garbage" but then i started doubting myself
It was total garbage. I guess maybe there was a TOC issue or something?
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
There's a Maximum Ride movie on Netflix, I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard it's CRAP.
There's a Maximum Ride movie on Netflix, I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard it's CRAP.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[quote name="buggy101" date="2018-07-30 08:29:10" ] There's a Maximum Ride movie on Netflix, I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard it's CRAP. [/quote] I'm staying as far from it as I can, similarly to the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. I don't want my views of those series tainted by some lopsided money grabber.
buggy101 wrote on 2018-07-30 08:29:10:
I'm staying as far from it as I can, similarly to the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. I don't want my views of those series tainted by some lopsided money grabber.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
There's a pretty bad live-action mermaid movie called "Scales: Mermaids are Real". Ehhhhhhhhhh, its just not very good. The story is bad, the characters are bad, and the special effects are bad.
There's a pretty bad live-action mermaid movie called "Scales: Mermaids are Real". Ehhhhhhhhhh, its just not very good. The story is bad, the characters are bad, and the special effects are bad.
CLVpsxr.gif
I just watched Birdemic for the first time.

I...

Help me.
I just watched Birdemic for the first time.

I...

Help me.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
IMO any Alpha and Omega movie that isn't the first one is bad
They get worse and worse
I tried watching Alpha and Omega: Big Freeze (i think it was called that) with my sister once but the animation was so bad that we couldn't even get past five minutes of it
IMO any Alpha and Omega movie that isn't the first one is bad
They get worse and worse
I tried watching Alpha and Omega: Big Freeze (i think it was called that) with my sister once but the animation was so bad that we couldn't even get past five minutes of it
Oh, and I almost forgot: I heard the Death Note Netflix movie was absolute garbage
Oh, and I almost forgot: I heard the Death Note Netflix movie was absolute garbage
@buggy101
@Paravoina

Yeah, don't waste your time on the Maximum Ride movie at all. it's really not that good
@buggy101
@Paravoina

Yeah, don't waste your time on the Maximum Ride movie at all. it's really not that good
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
*Bump*
*Bump*
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 149 150