Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 149 150
Food Boy

Food Boy

OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
Napoleon dynamite. the first time I saw it I was wondering if a collage student filmed it. To this day I'm still confused with what the plot purpose was... did it even have a point? or did it just exist? eh... it was funny and that's all that matters
Napoleon dynamite. the first time I saw it I was wondering if a collage student filmed it. To this day I'm still confused with what the plot purpose was... did it even have a point? or did it just exist? eh... it was funny and that's all that matters
def8448f09712757a93bef7f7671cdc41b7f5f96_00.jpg
[quote name="ScreamingBirb" date="2018-07-30 11:49:16" ] Joshua and the Promised Land, OR Leo the Lion Look it up reviews on YouTube if you're okay with becoming deceased as a result of the overwhelming terribleness of both of them [/quote] double [b]yes[/b], Leo the lion. that movie is awful just-
ScreamingBirb wrote on 2018-07-30 11:49:16:
Joshua and the Promised Land, OR Leo the Lion

Look it up reviews on YouTube if you're okay with becoming deceased as a result of the overwhelming terribleness of both of them

double yes, Leo the lion. that movie is awful just-
~all that glitters is not gold~
just_a_baby__f2u_icon__by_kittnboys-db3881n.pngIYfaf.gif litten_icon__f2u__by_eddieboyy-da7vvqr.png
~feline~
Battledogs. Just. Battledogs. My friend and I watched it together and it was one of the best/worst movies I've ever seen. It's so bad to the point it's hilarious, I recommend giving it a watch. The CGI is some of the worst I've ever seen in a movie. I found it on DVD at a flea market, and all the previews are just trailers for other crappy movies by this company lol. There's also a really bad movie I saw bits and pieces of but I can't remember the name. It was on the Sci-Fi channel, and it was about this giant bird/pterodactyl thing and if you wore a necklace it wouldn't kill you or something? The CGI in this was worse than it was in Battledogs, I wish I could've seen the whole thing. I'll probably look it up eventually and watch it all the way through
Battledogs. Just. Battledogs. My friend and I watched it together and it was one of the best/worst movies I've ever seen. It's so bad to the point it's hilarious, I recommend giving it a watch. The CGI is some of the worst I've ever seen in a movie. I found it on DVD at a flea market, and all the previews are just trailers for other crappy movies by this company lol. There's also a really bad movie I saw bits and pieces of but I can't remember the name. It was on the Sci-Fi channel, and it was about this giant bird/pterodactyl thing and if you wore a necklace it wouldn't kill you or something? The CGI in this was worse than it was in Battledogs, I wish I could've seen the whole thing. I'll probably look it up eventually and watch it all the way through
YUMMY YUMMY I LOVE BAD MOVIES...

...UNLESS THEY'RE ANY DISNEY CGI REBOOT (BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2017, THE JUNGLE BOOK 2016, ETC), THOSE MAKE ME SAD (UNPOPULAR OPINION).

AS FOR MOVIES THAT NOBODY HAS MENTIONED YET (PROBABLY), DID ANYBODY ELSE SEE FURBY ISLAND? IT'S A STRANGE, ALL CGI SHORT KIDS MOVIE FROM 2005 BASED AROUND FURBY TOYS. IT'S JUST A DUMB OBVIOUSLY-FOR-KIDS MOVIE, BUT THE CGI SCARRED ME FOR LIFE WHEN I WAS A YOUNGIN. THEY LOOK AND MOVE SO WEIRDLY...

THE ONLY REASON IT'S BAD IS BECAUSE OF THE TERRIFYING ANIMATION, OTHER THEN THAT, IT'S OKAY (BY MADE-FOR-TV KIDS MOVIE STANDARDS OF COURSE).

(THE ENTIRE THING IS ON YOUTUBE, I GUESS WHOEVER MADE IT DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH TO COPYRIGHT CLAIM IT)
YUMMY YUMMY I LOVE BAD MOVIES...

...UNLESS THEY'RE ANY DISNEY CGI REBOOT (BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 2017, THE JUNGLE BOOK 2016, ETC), THOSE MAKE ME SAD (UNPOPULAR OPINION).

AS FOR MOVIES THAT NOBODY HAS MENTIONED YET (PROBABLY), DID ANYBODY ELSE SEE FURBY ISLAND? IT'S A STRANGE, ALL CGI SHORT KIDS MOVIE FROM 2005 BASED AROUND FURBY TOYS. IT'S JUST A DUMB OBVIOUSLY-FOR-KIDS MOVIE, BUT THE CGI SCARRED ME FOR LIFE WHEN I WAS A YOUNGIN. THEY LOOK AND MOVE SO WEIRDLY...

THE ONLY REASON IT'S BAD IS BECAUSE OF THE TERRIFYING ANIMATION, OTHER THEN THAT, IT'S OKAY (BY MADE-FOR-TV KIDS MOVIE STANDARDS OF COURSE).

(THE ENTIRE THING IS ON YOUTUBE, I GUESS WHOEVER MADE IT DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH TO COPYRIGHT CLAIM IT)
(THE ALL-CAPS IS SIMPLY MY TYPING STYLE, JUST LIKE HOW ONE MAY CHOOSE TO TYPE IN A DIFFERENT FONT OR TEXT COLOR. I NEVER MEAN TO ACTUALLY SHOUT AT YOU.)

GOATMILK ART SHOP
Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted. I have a group of friends who thrive off of bad movies, so we have a tendency to pick up those "family packs" of films that you find in Wal-Mart discount bins for three bucks a pop. Life's a Jungle was on one of them and oh my god, it's certainly a thing that happened.

It's basically about this spoiled (and... kind of ripped) dog who lives with this extremely rich family that then proceeds to lose him during an African safari. The animation is terrible, there's a fifteen-minute long flashback to his old life that starts with him taking a crap in his luxurious bathroom, there's a bird that has this weird squeaky-toy-squeaker looking thing in the back of his throat, a baby panther that just makes stock baby noises and it's kind of creepy, all of the rhinos walk in a way that makes you uncomfortable, there's an aardvark that shoots railway spikes(or something?) out of his nose, and I think the moral of the story is "your bully is only mad because he's single."

It's one of those things that you watch and then you're not entirely sure what you just watched.

Aside from that, there's Beyond the Wall of Sleep. That movie is am absolute trip.

It's supposed to be based on an H.P. Lovecraft story, but it has almost nothing to do with the story. They blew all of their budget on the opening credits. I'm pretty sure all of the actors, save one (William Sanderson, who was in True Blood and Deadwood), were snagged on their way out of a Target and told they'd be given fifty bucks if they read some lines. Photoshop filters abound in scenes trying to make you think they're scary. Every line is delivered like it's a high school play, save for freakin' Sanderson who plays the one character who has limited dialogue. He just yells, "SLEEP!" a lot and looks like he's heavily sedated.

Tom Savini was in it? Begrudgingly? They complain about him in the commentary.

One of the stars gave up acting altogether and became a therapist? Maybe he just took the gig to get the money to get through school.

I think my favorite parts are the doctor with the bad German accent, or the poor guy who plays the villain whose face is stuck in a permanent scowl. He just kind of snarls and stomps around and snarls some more, though he's dressed like **** of the Year: 1924 or something.

Oh my god, that movie is crazy.
Life's a Jungle: Africa's Most Wanted. I have a group of friends who thrive off of bad movies, so we have a tendency to pick up those "family packs" of films that you find in Wal-Mart discount bins for three bucks a pop. Life's a Jungle was on one of them and oh my god, it's certainly a thing that happened.

It's basically about this spoiled (and... kind of ripped) dog who lives with this extremely rich family that then proceeds to lose him during an African safari. The animation is terrible, there's a fifteen-minute long flashback to his old life that starts with him taking a crap in his luxurious bathroom, there's a bird that has this weird squeaky-toy-squeaker looking thing in the back of his throat, a baby panther that just makes stock baby noises and it's kind of creepy, all of the rhinos walk in a way that makes you uncomfortable, there's an aardvark that shoots railway spikes(or something?) out of his nose, and I think the moral of the story is "your bully is only mad because he's single."

It's one of those things that you watch and then you're not entirely sure what you just watched.

Aside from that, there's Beyond the Wall of Sleep. That movie is am absolute trip.

It's supposed to be based on an H.P. Lovecraft story, but it has almost nothing to do with the story. They blew all of their budget on the opening credits. I'm pretty sure all of the actors, save one (William Sanderson, who was in True Blood and Deadwood), were snagged on their way out of a Target and told they'd be given fifty bucks if they read some lines. Photoshop filters abound in scenes trying to make you think they're scary. Every line is delivered like it's a high school play, save for freakin' Sanderson who plays the one character who has limited dialogue. He just yells, "SLEEP!" a lot and looks like he's heavily sedated.

Tom Savini was in it? Begrudgingly? They complain about him in the commentary.

One of the stars gave up acting altogether and became a therapist? Maybe he just took the gig to get the money to get through school.

I think my favorite parts are the doctor with the bad German accent, or the poor guy who plays the villain whose face is stuck in a permanent scowl. He just kind of snarls and stomps around and snarls some more, though he's dressed like **** of the Year: 1924 or something.

Oh my god, that movie is crazy.
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
The Garfeild Movies
The Garfeild Movies
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
LEO THE DAMN LION
LEO THE DAMN LION
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
[quote name="HeavyRoads" date="2018-08-06 20:02:50" ] LEO THE DAMN LION [/quote]
HeavyRoads wrote on 2018-08-06 20:02:50:
LEO THE DAMN LION
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I think at this point OP needs to add Leo the Lion to the overused list.
I think at this point OP needs to add Leo the Lion to the overused list.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 149 150