Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 286 287
I'm active!
I'm active!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
I'm active (as I believe I got tickets from those grab bags)
I'm active (as I believe I got tickets from those grab bags)
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@CartelSaide im so sorry but im confused XD This raffle thingy is so big so im confused on what 'pooling tickets' and not pooling tickets is :/ Im still active though!! :D
@CartelSaide im so sorry but im confused XD This raffle thingy is so big so im confused on what 'pooling tickets' and not pooling tickets is :/ Im still active though!! :D
r7P00ic.png
@CartelSaide I am active but cannot access spreadsheets
@CartelSaide I am active but cannot access spreadsheets
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
I'm active
I'm active
MythicalCookie.png
I'm active aswell .
I'm active aswell .
tiEnSNJ.png
I'm active, I think I already said how to pool my tickets
I'm active, I think I already said how to pool my tickets
tDeKDnH.png
I'm active. Can you randomly pool my tickets? (:
Also, can I buy 50 extra for gems? I Will sent them over CR, if its to late to buy tickets, please decline C: if I can still buy them, pool these randomly too.
I'm active. Can you randomly pool my tickets? (:
Also, can I buy 50 extra for gems? I Will sent them over CR, if its to late to buy tickets, please decline C: if I can still buy them, pool these randomly too.
@0bsidian @punkishlen @c1anddsaddict @yellowstarfish @nabal @hannahbbug3 @Mondschatten @sylveondreams @MythicalCookie @Isegard & anyone else who mentioned that they're active/their tickets have been pooled - Thank you all for letting me know you're active and/or that you've pooled your tickets! Much appreciated!

@Ellapinky - You currently hold 160 Mammoth tickets, of which have been marked to all be pooled to Mammoth Pool 5. Let me know if you'd like to change that up at all c:

@Dross @ElysianJewels - Sorry about any confusion! To pool your tickets, you simply need to go to the Mammoth Prizes post, and pick which of the different pools (separated by quote boxes and dividers; all labeled) you are interested in. You then divide (aka pool) your tickets among the prizes you like most, that way you don't potentially win anything you aren't interested in. You can pool them among however many or few pools you like, and you can put whatever number of tickets in whatever pool(s) you want, whether it's even or not. Alternatively, you can simply ask me to randomly pool them and I will as evenly as possible distribute them among all the available pools. The amount of tickets you each have to use for pooling is as follows:
Dross - 25 Mammoth Tickets
ElysianJewels - 46 Mammoth Tickets

@Niernen - Not a problem, that's what the reminder ping was for in the first place lolz You currently hold 10 Mammoth Tickets, but if you'd like I can just flip it to Milestone tickets instead if you're not interested in any of the mammoth prizes c: Just let me know what you'd prefer, and if you don't get back to me by Aug 1st I'll just default to doing that for you~
(P.S. to anyone else reading that's interested in me doing this for them as well, I'm not gonna make a public announcement, but feel free to ping/PM me requesting such a thing, and I'll do so special for you)

@SenchaDrake - Not a problem. Just to overview the information I have in the spreadsheets for you, you currently hold 25 Milestone tickets and 24,649 Mammoth tickets. Out of those 481 were purchased with treasure and count towards the treasure lottery, and 45 were purchased with gems thus counting towards the gem lottery (this information does not include any bump tickets, which as said will be calculated upon the ending of this raffle). I don't have any information on where you'd like Milestone tickets pooled, but the information I have for your Mammoth tickets is a note that says:
Quote:
Pool in this order of preference, distributing any outliers in top listed ones first:

4 So Sashy
3 Marvalous
2 Plaguetouched
1 Kingsguard
6 Very Vista
5 Down the Rabbit Hole

@epicpython - You currently hold 2,100 Milestone tickets and 2,565 Mammoth tickets. You have not pooled your Milestone tickets, but you did tell me to pool all your mammoth tickets into pool 5 c:

@Khaos101 - I can certainly do that for you c: Also, I am still accepting any and all forms of payment/donation for tickets until rollover on August 1st, so feel free to shoot me a CR/PM (PM preferred when possible) whenever! c: Thank you in advance~
@0bsidian @punkishlen @c1anddsaddict @yellowstarfish @nabal @hannahbbug3 @Mondschatten @sylveondreams @MythicalCookie @Isegard & anyone else who mentioned that they're active/their tickets have been pooled - Thank you all for letting me know you're active and/or that you've pooled your tickets! Much appreciated!

@Ellapinky - You currently hold 160 Mammoth tickets, of which have been marked to all be pooled to Mammoth Pool 5. Let me know if you'd like to change that up at all c:

@Dross @ElysianJewels - Sorry about any confusion! To pool your tickets, you simply need to go to the Mammoth Prizes post, and pick which of the different pools (separated by quote boxes and dividers; all labeled) you are interested in. You then divide (aka pool) your tickets among the prizes you like most, that way you don't potentially win anything you aren't interested in. You can pool them among however many or few pools you like, and you can put whatever number of tickets in whatever pool(s) you want, whether it's even or not. Alternatively, you can simply ask me to randomly pool them and I will as evenly as possible distribute them among all the available pools. The amount of tickets you each have to use for pooling is as follows:
Dross - 25 Mammoth Tickets
ElysianJewels - 46 Mammoth Tickets

@Niernen - Not a problem, that's what the reminder ping was for in the first place lolz You currently hold 10 Mammoth Tickets, but if you'd like I can just flip it to Milestone tickets instead if you're not interested in any of the mammoth prizes c: Just let me know what you'd prefer, and if you don't get back to me by Aug 1st I'll just default to doing that for you~
(P.S. to anyone else reading that's interested in me doing this for them as well, I'm not gonna make a public announcement, but feel free to ping/PM me requesting such a thing, and I'll do so special for you)

@SenchaDrake - Not a problem. Just to overview the information I have in the spreadsheets for you, you currently hold 25 Milestone tickets and 24,649 Mammoth tickets. Out of those 481 were purchased with treasure and count towards the treasure lottery, and 45 were purchased with gems thus counting towards the gem lottery (this information does not include any bump tickets, which as said will be calculated upon the ending of this raffle). I don't have any information on where you'd like Milestone tickets pooled, but the information I have for your Mammoth tickets is a note that says:
Quote:
Pool in this order of preference, distributing any outliers in top listed ones first:

4 So Sashy
3 Marvalous
2 Plaguetouched
1 Kingsguard
6 Very Vista
5 Down the Rabbit Hole

@epicpython - You currently hold 2,100 Milestone tickets and 2,565 Mammoth tickets. You have not pooled your Milestone tickets, but you did tell me to pool all your mammoth tickets into pool 5 c:

@Khaos101 - I can certainly do that for you c: Also, I am still accepting any and all forms of payment/donation for tickets until rollover on August 1st, so feel free to shoot me a CR/PM (PM preferred when possible) whenever! c: Thank you in advance~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
I'm active